• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Big Picture or Detail oriented quiz

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You scored 67 on a scale of 100.

Your obtained grade is Big Picture Thinker

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't need an online test to tell me I'm detail-oriented. I'm supposed to be cleaning my room this weekend (I have the room of a middle schooler because I'm too lazy and unconcerned to change it to something more age appropriate; I basically only sleep and store stuff in there anyway), and while my mother would be perfectly happy to just throw things away en masse, I've been meticulously going through each and every little thing evaluating if it's important/sentimental enough to keep. Details. At some point I have to figure out where everything is going though. Details.

But how can I resist! XD
My score - 44 - more of a detail thinker.
I don't think I put "disagree" for any of those questions though.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You scored 61 on a scale of 100.

(0 = Detail Oriented Thinker, 100 = Big Picture Thinker)

Often we are a mixture of both “Big Picture” and “Detail Oriented” thinking, so please keep in mind no score from this quiz is better than any other score – it’s just about finding out more about who you are and how your individual brain works.

Taratango

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
You scored 53 on a scale of 100.

Barely xD
I guess I could be borderline ISTP

free electron

MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
5w6
You scored 40 on a scale of 100.

Your obtained grade is Detail Oriented Thinker

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I got a 55.

There are some questions where both details/big picture would fit. 2 that stood out.

For instance, I will notice stuff that other people don't notice- could mean that people are either not paying attention, or they aren't looking at/focusing on what I normally focus on in the environment.

I will notice changes in people's appearance - I actually do notice haircuts, hair coloring, glasses, etc. I find the people in my environment more interesting than non-physical stuff, so yes I'm likely to notice stuff like that- new shoes and clothes or jewelry? No.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

Tazzie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
2w3
You scored 50 on a scale of 100. Equal.

Sounds right. depends on the situations.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You scored 48 on a scale of 100.

Your obtained grade is Balanced

(0 = Detail Oriented, 100 = Big Picture Thinker)

You scored as equal parts "big picture" thinker and "detail oriented" thinker. This means that you are capable of zooming out and trying to understand a situation from a broader perspective, but you're also good at zooming in and seeing the finer details of how things work. You likely consider yourself both an "artistic" and "creative" person, as well as a "scientific" and "rational" person, depending on the situation.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You scored 49 on a scale of 100

Your obtained grade is Balanced

You scored as equal parts “big picture” thinker and “detail oriented” thinker. This means that you are capable of zooming out and trying to understand a situation from a broader perspective, but you’re also good at zooming in and seeing the finer details of how things work. You likely consider yourself both an “artistic” and “creative” person, as well as a “scientific” and “rational” person, depending on the situation.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You scored as more of a “big picture” thinker. This means that you often zoom out and try to understand a situation from a broader perspective, but you sometimes miss out on the finer details. You likely consider yourself more of an “artistic” or “creative” person rather than a “scientific” or “rational” person. You aren’t as interested in the small nuts and bolts of how things work, but how things fit together in a larger context. The closer your score is to “100” the more of a “big picture” thinker you are.

Career choices that may interest you: Writer, Artist, Musician, Philosopher, Activist, and Entrepreneur.

Philosopher is a career? :huh: :laugh:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You scored 47 on a scale of 100.

Your obtained grade is

Balanced Thinker

You scored as equal parts “big picture” thinker and “detail oriented” thinker. This means that you are capable of zooming out and trying to understand a situation from a broader perspective, but you’re also good at zooming in and seeing the finer details of how things work. You likely consider yourself both an “artistic” and “creative” person, as well as a “scientific” and “rational” person, depending on the situation.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
39 out of 100. This means that I am a detail-oriented thinker.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You scored 61 on a scale of 100.

Your obtained grade is
Big Picture Thinker

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Still think it's a dumb test

You scored 55 on a scale of 100.

Your obtained grade is

Big Picture Thinker

You scored as more of a “big picture” thinker. This means that you often zoom out and try to understand a situation from a broader perspective, but you sometimes miss out on the finer details. You likely consider yourself more of an “artistic” or “creative” person rather than a “scientific” or “rational” person. You aren’t as interested in the small nuts and bolts of how things work, but how things fit together in a larger context. The closer your score is to “100” the more of a “big picture” thinker you are.