User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Default What's Your True Astrological Sign?

Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

LL"s Atom Bomb Baby Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    FVEL
    Enneagram
    497 so/sp

ᴏᴏʜ, ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀꜱᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
    ᴏᴏʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ɪɴᴛᴜɪᴛɪᴏɴ
    ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴇʟᴀʏꜱ
    ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱᴛᴇ
    'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ'ꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ
    ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ!
    Likes Norexan liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Pisces
    Likes Norexan liked this post

phallus impudicus

Nobody fits their actual astrological sign better than me.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Pisces
    Your true astrological sign is the compassionate Pisces, otherwise known as the Fish. Your creativity, intuitive nature and gentle demeanor make you stand out. Pisces people make great friends because they are kind and give honest and sage advice. Because you are so sweet and want to see the best in others, you tend to be over trusting and become a victim.

This quiz is rigged for sure, most of the answers I choosen aren't pisces related.
    ISFP - 6w7 sx/sp - 684 (6w7, 8w9, 4w3) tritype - SLI-ISTp (Si Subtype, Socionics) - Melancholic-Choleric - Aesthetican

-- Nobody is born 'Special'. Every skill, quality, personality and talent is earned through life experience, practice and trial and error.
    Likes Norexan, Pessimistic Hippie liked this post

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    469 so/sp

You Got:
    Virgo
    Your true astrological sign is Virgo or the Virgin. Virgo people possess very practical and analytical minds. You are a by-the-book individual who is kind, loyal, and hard-working. Animals, nature, and cleanliness really matter to people like you. Like a typical Virgo, you are also plagued by things like shyness, excessive worrying, being too serious, and not relaxing enough.

(I am a leo)

Apparently there are plenty of fish on TypoC. Apparently... I am one of them too.
    Until You Decide What Happens, Everything Is Happening At Once

MBTI
    LEFV
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

You Got:

Virgo

Your true astrological sign is Virgo or the Virgin. Virgo people possess very practical and analytical minds. You are a by-the-book individual who is kind, loyal, and hard-working. Animals, nature, and cleanliness really matter to people like you. Like a typical Virgo, you are also plagued by things like shyness, excessive worrying, being too serious, and not relaxing enough.
    there is a light and it never goes out

Silent All These Years: My Private Blog
    Johari / Nohari

Senior Member Pessimistic Hippie's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    469 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Pisces

Your true astrological sign is the compassionate Pisces, otherwise known as the Fish. Your creativity, intuitive nature and gentle demeanor make you stand out. Pisces people make great friends because they are kind and give honest and sage advice. Because you are so sweet and want to see the best in others, you tend to be over trusting and become a victim.

--------

Yeah, ehhh..might be a little rigged LOL like someone above said. I changed up one or two of my answers and got Gemini:

Your true astrological sign is Gemini, also known as the Twins. Gemini people are curious by nature and love asking questions - something you’ve been accused of a lot. You are a big fan of change and love learning new and exciting things. Geminis are notorious for getting bored extremely easily and being indecisive - two traits you also need to work on.

I think I'm probably like 60% Pisces, 40% Gemini.
    "If only sounds were words."

4w5 ∙ 6w7 ∙ 9w1

True Neutral | FEVL | Melancholic

Tempbanned

No result. Charming.