• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Te] Question For TJs

rav3n

As ENTJ you don't have active Se. You Se is passive and only active in stress and only what can cause is HARMING to yourself.
Do you want as ENTJ to be feel as crippled, vulnerable, incapable idiot you just do random thing without any meaning like you SEARCH something because you are not capable to create your OWN? I don't think so. ;)
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You have no idea what you're talking about.

ENTJ don't have actve Se!

They prefer to CREATE OPPORTUNITY (Ni---->Se) instead waiting something miracle to happen to them because there is no such a thing as miracles!

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I always “ wing it” but I am great at it so no one can tell the difference.

They prefer to CREATE OPPORTUNITY (Se) instead waiting something miracle to happen to them because there is no such a thing as miracles!

:huh:

For once, I’m going to have to agree with Bech. You have no clue what you’re talking about.
It’s fairly common knowledge that ENTJ have the unique ability to use Ni and Se together.

And it’s called “ thinking on your feet.” There is nothing miraculous about it.

Jaguar

Wtf? Miracles? I can wing it just fine, even though I prefer to plan. I'm not brain dead.

rav3n

They prefer to CREATE OPPORTUNITY (Ni---->Se) instead waiting something miracle to happen to them because there is no such a thing as miracles!
Go back to function school 101, how Se works and how relief functions work.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I always “ wing it” but I am great at it so no one can tell the difference.

For once, I’m going to have to agree with Bech. You have no clue what you’re talking about.
It’s fairly common knowledge that ENTJ are unique ability to use Ni and Se together.

And it’s called “ thinking on your feet.” There is nothing miraculous about it.

Se is not function that you ALWAYS have!
It sounds like expecting from INTJ to feel empathy and be sensitive as INFP, ENTP to please people when they troll them etc.

I don't say it is possible but for stereotyped INTJ, ENTJ... IT IS NOT!

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Utter Bullshit.

As an ENFJ, tertiary Se seems to come off as urgency to act and randomly observing a seemingly obsecure detail in the moment which proves to be relevant. Does it manifest similarly in ENTJs? Just out of curiosity.

rav3n

Se is not function that you ALWAYS have!
It sounds like expecting from INTJ to feel empathy and be sensitive as INFP, ENTP to please people when they troll them etc.

I don't say it is possible but for stereotyped INTJ, ENTJ... IT IS NOT!
Can you cite where people are stating that it's 'ALWAYS'?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
As an ENFJ, tertiary Se seems to come off as urgency to act and randomly observing a seemingly obsecure detail in the moment which proves to be relevant. Does it manifest similarly in ENTJs? Just out of curiosity.

That is what I am talking about! Ni---->Se

rav3n

That is what I am talking about! Ni---->Se
This last post differs from what you claimed in your first post. Sure, Ni is applied most often but what you stated in your original post isn't accurate. Tertiary functions can manifest when people aren't stressed. They're simply relief functions for the dom. Consider how ENTJs work and play hard. This doesn't mean that an ENTJ must be heavily stressed when we're playing hard, or that if during any situation, we can't and don't come across situations that Te-Ni haven't accommodated for, that noticing something in the moment doesn't result in action. Eg. A cup is knocked off a table, Se reflexively grabs cup. This is not a stress situation.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Can you cite where people are stating that it's 'ALWAYS'?

Because Jaguar is the biggest manipulated troll on typeC so far! :D

"As ENTJ you don't have active Se. You Se is passive and only active in stress and only what can cause is HARMING to yourself and people but self is more important...."

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Tertiary functions can manifest when people aren't stressed

It can. You can enjoy the moment (passive) but not act/live for it (active) like you are SP because you are not SP! ;)

Jaguar

Imagine type as a symphony orchestra where all the function-attitudes are playing simultaneously. The volume of the instruments may rise and fall from our consciousness, but they are still playing all the while. Just because we hear the violins and horns peaking, doesn't mean the piano isn't playing in the background. It's not about skill, events, or pigeonholing. It's about consciousness.

rav3n

Because Jaguar is the biggest manipulated troll on typeC so far! :D

"As ENTJ you don't have active Se. You Se is passive and only active in stress and only what can cause is HARMING to yourself and people but self is more important...."

It can. You can enjoy the moment (passive) but not act/live for it (active) like you are SP because you are not SP! ;)
Both of these posts are pure nonsense and stating them over and over again, doesn't change how tertiary functions behave.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Both of these posts are pure nonsense and stating them over and over again, doesn't change how tertiary functions behave.

You can have benefit from ter Se but still this function works against you not for you!
It is reason why ENxJ can loose their sense for BIG PICTURE.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:BangHead:

How about more personal examples of what the OP asked for in her not stupid question instead of arguing and insulting? Thanks.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ni (Timing) is opportunistic function of Se (Moment) and they work against each other!

Example:

"I am impatient." hear for many people typing as ENTJ. Some Te/Ti-Se breeds of my 64 personalities.

No you are natural patient person (sense of big picture) with sense of timing but you have your Se which works against you in stress! Work on yourself! :D

rav3n

You can have benefit from ter Se but still this function works against you not for you!
It is reason why ENxJ can loose their sense for BIG PICTURE.
That's not true. It's a relief function. Dom and inferior are in opposition.