• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] which mbti type has the most...?

which mbti type has the most wrathful temper?

• isfj

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • istj

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • estj

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • esfj

• esfp

• isfp

• estp

• istp

• intj

• entj

• enfj

• infj

• entp

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • intp

• infp

• enfp

• Total voters

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mr. Chado, there's none. It's all per individual.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Could be any of them I suppose. Though, with some types their anger comes out surprising and shocking because they do not show that side of themselves all that often. For some reason, I also think angry Ti, Fi, Te, and Fe dominants can be downright intimidating and even scary (especially Fi because I have rarely seen angry IFPs, so when I do it's freaky) , moreso than the types that lead with a perceiving function.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
It depends on the ennegram instead of MBTI. I would say type type 3-6-8.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFP. Very impassioned and sensually expressive.

Eftelya

ESFJ, ENFJ, and INTJ tempers tend to frighten and intimidate me a lot. I love ENFJs with all my heart, but may God be with you when they are annoyed or irritated. :sorry: Not all, of course. Just most I've met. While the first two are usually laid-back, friendly, and charming, they can turn pretty scary when pushed or provocated. And INTJs. I have noticed that the XNTJs in my surrounding tend to be rather quiet and reserved, usually keeping to themselves. But there is still something so intimidating about 'em. Especially their temper. They can go from "I don't care, I just wanna chill" to "I will murder your entire family in their sleep" in a heartbeat. :blush: My father is one... and heaven knows his temper is oppressive. I used to be pretty scared of him as a little girl, never really certain whether his mood was good or bad. He's always been black and white to me. I'm not one to talk, though. My temeper isn't really the best either.

rav3n

It's less type and more individuals who lack control and social boundaries. The BPD ISTP sister frightens me since she's capable of murder, once she's convinced herself that another person's responsible for her personal problems, even though she's the instigator.