• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which MBTI personality type is the best for an INTJ male to marry?

Billionaires

I'm an INTJ an introvert and if you Google best personality type a lot of people will say INTJ is best. I don't feel this way, I wish I was extroverted as that would mean I'm socially confident and a people person. However some people say Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are introverts so IDK.

Thanks to all that respond :)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP or mature ENFP.

Billionaires

OK maybe it's different for female INTJ's compared to male INTJ's. I have a friend who is a pick up artist. He picks up any girl he wants and goes for things. He is an extrovert. I wish I could do this but I don't have the skills. So maybe female INTJ's are better than male INTJ's. And for males it's better to be an extrovert. You can't convince me otherwise.

Also I read online, extroverts are happier in relationships and in their careers more so than introverts.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Your writing style reminds me of Lark. Dupe?

*snobbishly tastes wine*
This better be good.

rav3n

The moderately introverted would fit well with ENFPs. The extreme introverts would do better with INFPs and IFJs.

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going to be real here and say don't look for a particular MBTI type. Just someone who you find interesting, not just hot. And don't overthink the situation, god knows I've done that enough. It really can be as simple as walking up and saying hello. After you meet someone you really enjoy spending time with, then try to figure out her type. That will help with the inevitable communication issues we INTJ's are so fond of running face first into. Unless you are truly an expert at typing people on the fly, your going to spend all of your social time trying to type someone, and no time actually talking to them. Just a perspective from a (I'm guessing) slightly older INTJ.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going to be real here and say don't look for a particular MBTI type. Just someone who you find interesting, not just hot. And don't overthink the situation, god knows I've done that enough. It really can be as simple as walking up and saying hello. After you meet someone you really enjoy spending time with, then try to figure out her type. That will help with the inevitable communication issues we INTJ's are so fond of running face first into. Unless you are truly an expert at typing people on the fly, your going to spend all of your social time trying to type someone, and no time actually talking to them. Just a perspective from a (I'm guessing) slightly older INTJ.
I will second this, as a (probably) even older INTJ. You may find eventually that you tend to hit it off more with certain types than others, but that observation should be descriptive rather than prescriptive. My relationships have been almost exclusively with other introverts (with an INTP for > 15 years now), but that may be as much coincidence as choice.

Billionaires

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extrovert males especially pick up artists are way more happier than introvert males in general.

Here are some articles that show extroverts are happier than introverts
What is happiness? I suspect definitions and experiences vary, often significantly, much as what each of us finds fun is different. I wouldn't be surprised if there are notable differences along the E/I axis.