• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This ENFJ guy is VERY confusing

anonymoustory

Okay, so I just met this ENFJ guy (I'm 100% percent he's one cause he took the test with me and I saw and remembered his results) 5 months ago. We were friends, and maybe is still in his definition. He was very touchy feely with me, and I never seriously dated anyone, so I was very shaken. He broke up with his ex roughly two weeks before I met him, so he still talked about her a lot.
So, he liked to text me before, asking where am I and such. We live nearby, he's my neighbour actually (we're living together in student's dorm), so he often asked me to come to his room to help him do some stuffs, like his homeworks or such, but everytime I was done with it, he wont let me go out.
He ever told me that he hated if his girl friends start to harbour feelings for him, he will avoid her at all costs and I... started. I started to like him and I was afraid. I was always, I repeat, always having an unrequited love with a guy, and I always find it hard to moveon. He was very sweet to me, attentive, playful, always teasing me and he was very touchy. He would gently pinch my cheeks, and there was once he interlocked his fingers with mine.
I decided to stop my feelings by avoiding him. But when I just started to avoid him, he cut every contact with me. He stopped talking, and doesnt even want to mention my name. I was beyond baffled.
We stopped talking. Since we are in a circle of friends together, we decided to stay in a Hotel to celebrate new year. There were 7 of us, I got half drunk. He helped me get inside my room and he tucked me into bed, the moment he tucked me into bed, he swiped off my hair from my face and kissed my cheek.
That night, he also slept beside me and hugged me. He never wanted to let go of my hands and also spooned me several times. Nothing happened. Just a lot of hugging and holding hands, and he also rubbed my lips a lot.
He didnt says anything after that. Yes, we did talk a lot that night and I confessed that I was avoiding him because I was afraid of my own feelings. He asked me, "what do you want me to do next, what are we?" that night, but I cant answer him
Now, it is holiday and we are back to our respective home towns. He did accompany me to airport with another two guy friends, but he was the one who initiated to contact me. I asked him that time about new year, but he told me not to think about it much and he will discuss it with me again, one day. Oh, and he didnt contact me AT ALL this whole month.
He hasnt moved on from his ex until now, but he deleted her photo in his instagram already (just a few days ago)
What does he want? and what should I do? Should I move on? Because it was really tiring for me. I am an INFJ btw.