User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFJ

why would one have a internal resistance to their type? we are what we are.. if one scores as a type && does not like it then that is probably not their type, duh.. i am INFJ; (or INFP maybe; to reject one's type is to reject one's self.. to be true to oneself is the way to grow && overcome.
    Likes Generalist liked this post

No. It was kind of like coming home in a way. Certain things that had plagued my introspection for decades suddenly made sense. I realized I wasn’t entirely different from other people. Being unique (everyone is really) is nice and ego pleasing and I don’t feel that I’ve lost any of that with finding my type. My type doesn’t define me so much as it defines how I define the world.
    Likes Generalist, SurrealisticSlumbers liked this post

MBTI
    Fool

I think i'm intp but i still doubt it , there is alot of flaws in the theory and the reality work aside of the abstract world .
    Now i'm trying if we can get consciousness of our others funtions by training using a self-taught method . If we can learn to play the piano , It is totally posible to learn to use others aprt of the brain.

Pd: Intp is boring ... for western cultures being an intp isn't great 'cause the economic system.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    286 so/sp

I barely value Fi as a function, let alone Si. So going from identifying as Si inferior to Si auxiliary was hard for me to validate to myself. I'm very strict with my interpretation of function stacking, so I know there's no way to be Ne Te Fi Si like I ideally would've accepted. While I still think I'm a purely extroverted person in that all my introverted functions are weak, I do think I gravitate towards Si and not in the "childlike" way ENFPs are characterized to do. There was probably a part of me too that didn't want to ID as ESTJ because I knew there would be jack squat in terms of decent typing descriptions for me, even though type descriptions are a terrible way to type yourself. But it still sucked, because I went from having pages and pages about the complexities to ENFP life to maybe a paragraph about ESTJs.
    I am currently looking for someone to give me an in depth typing. Willing to pay money.

It was odd coming to the conclusion that I am actually a feeling type. I guess I had these preconceptions about what that meant. Over the years I got used to viewing myself as this hard and objective person, especially since that's how I come across to the people closest to me (as well as to people at school). The mushy online stereotypes for INFPs are pretty hilarious. They made me really research the types thoroughly just to be sure I was one.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

I initially typed as INTJ on some test, and was like "kind of, but not really..?". The more I read, the more I felt like there's just no way I'm a Ni-dom. (My father laughed at the idea of me being an introvert.) I then considered ENTJ and even ESTP, but have decided that ENTP makes the most sense.
    It took me a while to even consider being a perceiving type, as they're often stereotyped as being lazy. I'm enneagram 3, ambitious and always on top of my shit.. so there was some resistance toward accepting that I have "EXXP" qualities that I'm continuously working on keeping in check (pretty successfully).
    Another thing I have a hard time accepting is my tertiary Fe (and PoLR Fi). I don't like that I want to be liked, and try to hide this as best as I can. It annoys me that I don't have strong convictions about a lot of things and don't know what I want/value/like/enjoy. (The plus side of this is that I'm pretty open-minded and can get along with people from very different backgrounds.) I don't like how I feed off of other people's energy and emotions, and how I can sometimes become manipulative (mostly when I was younger).
    Inferior Si is shitty, but it explains a lot for me.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

A lot actually. I had typed myself as INFP for about a year so changing from one type to the other caused a big shift in the way that I saw myself and my perception of how other people saw me. My biggest complaint with my current type is that I feel like I use more Ne that an ISTJ but my Ji function wouldn't be inferior either. I also feel like my behavior changed when I switched types (Well, not really switched, but you get the idea), and I feel like I got more assertive, practical, grounded, and harsh. I kinda miss my old INFP persona. Used to be a lot nicer.
    ~Spec