• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Describe your teenage self

peter pettishrooms

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Had enormous self-discipline and determination compared to now (because I wasn't suffering from much mental illnesses at the time). I was a goody-two shoes that never smoked, drank, and was abstinent. Despite all that, adults were always turned off by me because they saw me as "sneaky" and on the verge of rebellion due to serious curiosity to unfamiliar things. I thought it was hilarious because it gave me a few chances to troll with them. One of those annoying overachieving students that had to get first chair in orchestra because if I didn't, I was slacking off to people I had potential to outperform. Sometimes I miss that person.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Is it weird that I don't really remember all that much what I was like growing up? I was sorta just there, doing my own thing. I worked my hardest to fit in and be liked since I was considered quite an oddball by most. But I don't know, I had my interests like art and music and kept to it.

I haven't the slightest clue why my childhood seems like such a mystery to me. It's almost bad enough where I have to ask other people what I was like. True story, I asked my brother, recently too, what I was like.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hermione Granger.