• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] mbti type with most basic life?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
ok sometimes we get all busy caught up in life with stress,school,work,relashionships ect,and sometimes we just want some peace like spending a few days on hiloday(think of the most relaxing place you can be even if its not physicaly possible or a fantasy world!) and i can just imagine spending a few days in a cabin with some good close friends or a girlfriend away from city life,out in the woods,camp fires clsoey warm drinks,maby a little village having fun with some local dudes,
ok what type is prone to this basical life style ok i now all types can be like this but which mbti type would be prone to a life that others would say wow ,you have no stress in your life,your life is so perfect,you never depressed ect...
ok once again any type can live a simple life but according to some tendincies some types would be more prone to it
ok ill take a guess is an extrovert probably extroverts are statsically more happy than introverts,
probably a sensor over an intuitive because sensors live more in the moment and les worrying
probably a feeling type can get along with people,enjoying social life
and probably a judger over peciever tho pecievers can realy enjoy themselvs they can become realy bored and depression with routine thus looking for more experince to satisfy there curiousity
my take is the esfj would have the most comfatable life
second would be esfp
then enfp because enfps always ocupy them selfs with childlike fun so thats just my thoughts?

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
There's tradeoffs and variability based on environment for every type, I think. An ESFJ is incredibly affected by social expectations and what people think of them, so if they grow up in an overachieving culture, they're going to be an overachieving-businessperson type that might not enjoy it so much.

I think the happiest types would likely be INTP, ENTP, and ISTJ, with maybe an ISTP thrown in there for flavor. 3 out of 4 of them can master concepts pretty quickly, and it's not often that you encounter a member of these types with goals (myself being an exception). Then again, I've heard of incredibly unhappy ISTJs, and been an incredibly unhappy INTP. So it varies a lot I think.

An interesting side question would be which types would do best in each culture?

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think life is way too complicated to assess something like that. What does a stressful life mean? Some types enjoy achievement and being driven so that will not feel like stress to them. Some types take pleasure in being introspective and melancholic so it may not necessarily be a negative thing for them. "The perfect life" would differ a lot by type.

Arguably you could say that Fs have it harder than Ts because they are more influenced by people around them and may have a harder time not becoming emotionally involved in negative situations that happen to them. You could say that Ps have it easier because they like to go with the flow and are able to accept life's ups and downs more easily. Introverts could have is easier because they do not rely on others to give them energy and purpose. There are benefits and challenges for each type and I think any type can have a miserable life or a happy life.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well it certainly isn't me, that's for sure. :smile:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
ok sometimes we get all busy caught up in life with stress,school,work,relashionships ect,and sometimes we just want some peace like spending a few days on hiloday(think of the most relaxing place you can be even if its not physicaly possible or a fantasy world!) and i can just imagine spending a few days in a cabin with some good close friends or a girlfriend away from city life,out in the woods,camp fires clsoey warm drinks,maby a little village having fun with some local dudes,
ok what type is prone to this basical life style ok i now all types can be like this but which mbti type would be prone to a life that others would say wow ,you have no stress in your life,your life is so perfect,you never depressed ect...
ok once again any type can live a simple life but according to some tendincies some types would be more prone to it
ok ill take a guess is an extrovert probably extroverts are statsically more happy than introverts,
probably a sensor over an intuitive because sensors live more in the moment and les worrying
probably a feeling type can get along with people,enjoying social life
and probably a judger over peciever tho pecievers can realy enjoy themselvs they can become realy bored and depression with routine thus looking for more experince to satisfy there curiousity
my take is the esfj would have the most comfatable life
second would be esfp
then enfp because enfps always ocupy them selfs with childlike fun so thats just my thoughts?

I'm an ESFJ, supposedly the most "comfortable" type, yet my life has been anything but perfect, uncomplicated, and basic. :shrug:

I don't think this is a type thing. It has to do with personal satisfaction, which any type can achieve/fall short of.