• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Calling INTJs-Come on, I Know You are a Bunch of Sweetie Pies

Litsnob

I am in love with a man whom I believe to be an INTJ. It doesn't matter what he is, but I am curious because while I really think he is INTJ there is that stereotype of the INTJ jerk that I keep seeing. This guy is so not a jerk.

How do you feel about this stereotype as an INTJ?

Do you think my guy is probably not an INTJ because he is considerate of others?

Tell me how sweet you really are.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Do you think my guy is probably not an INTJ because he is considerate of others?

XqyN8oY.gif

Litsnob

That's good to know. How about your neck? I'm worried you might get a crick in it from all that twitching.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am in love with a man whom I believe to be an INTJ. It doesn't matter what he is, but I am curious because while I really think he is INTJ there is that stereotype of the INTJ jerk that I keep seeing. This guy is so not a jerk.

I just *knew* you were gonna be an NF.

Apparently the INFJ is a special case: INTJs feel welcome because of the Ni-Ni resonance, or so I'm told.

Just be careful not to damage his inner marshmallow by a sudden doorslam or anything... :shrug:

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Sweet to everyone, or just to you? INTJs are fairly gullible doormats to anyone their tert Fi deems loyalty-approved but no one else in the world even shows up on their radar unless they happen to make an appearance as a cog in one of their Te schemes.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Tell us more about this INTJ.

Litsnob

So you are telling me that INTJs never cuddle bunnies? Does that mean I have to re-type him or should I just dump him?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just *knew* you were gonna be an NF.

Apparently the INFJ is a special case: INTJs feel welcome because of the Ni-Ni resonance, or so I'm told.

Just be careful not to damage his inner marshmallow by a sudden doorslam or anything... :shrug:

Dat Mi tho

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't believe MBTI will solidify your doubts on the success of a long-term commitment with him. As long as insecurity is present, you'll find any system to suspect something is wrong.

Litsnob

I am not actually prone to doorslams. I've done it once and it took 23 years to get there so I am more doormat than doorslammer.
I know his inner marshmallow well. I hold it carefully in my hands and will protect it forever. But then, he also has mine. Maybe we should make s'mores.

- - - Updated - - -

Awwww, I don't have doubts, I'm just trying to get INTJs here to show me some great gifs.

Litsnob

Is that some sort of sciency-talk for 'he only has eyes for me'?
Sweet to me, considerate of others in general, very limited tolerance for stupidity but a recognition of social conventions being required at work.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
meh I am actually Fe polr

You blend in with the Fe molecules? :)

Strangely on my idea in my private blog and random thought thread. Some people feel incredibly comfortable when I don't show emotion, I feel like my personal space has been invaded so much today.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You blend in with the Fe molecules? :)

Strangely on my idea in my private blog and random thought thread. Some people feel incredibly comfortable when I don't show emotion, I feel like my personal space has been invaded so much today.

I just have an issue with too much Fe

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just have an issue with too much Fe

I guess my Fe issue was that I was too judgmental of others. That actually hurted my Ni/Se and reduced sensitivity in many positive ways that inhibited my ways of living. And now I think my depression is starting to lift.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]

Fe can be judgemental externally but doesn't feel the negativism of the judgement as much as Fi does. Fi is silent but the feeling is far more personal and craves deeper under one's skin. Unhealthy Fi is the executioner of judgement.... I experience a lot of that and my depression is not lifting, but then i don't want it to anyway. And this is not the Fi > Fe depression thread lol :D

Sorry for being awfully out of topic