• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If IP is EJ then is IP IP or can it be IJ?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
J and P refer to extraverted activity right? Does it then necessarily follow that the opposite is true of introverted behaviour?

It appears so. Having extraverted judgment means the preferred perceiving process is introverted.

I'm a J... and I know I have far less INTERNAL consistency than Ps. That's actually the reason why I need external structure. I've been in situations where I had no external stucture to refer to before, and I was far less able to make choices than most Ps. I could literally only react in very simplistic ways, and follow suggestions. I end up being passive/indecisive, and just doing nothing except waiting around and doing nothing of consequence until I know what's going on, and where I fit into it.

I think the answer, in MBTI theory at least, is yes.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Having extroverted judgement means that you have an iunner P that tries to break out.
Having extroverted perception means that you have an inner J that tries to keep your life from going off the limits.

introverted judgement does not aiutomatically become extroverted judgemenyt
introverted perception is not related to extroverted perception.

introverted judgemenyt is like thinking about reality and create a logical understanding.
extroverted judgemetn is organizing your life and reality in a logical manner

introverted perception is ignoring life's BS and focus on your thoughts, developing an inward perception.
exrroverted perception is using action to increase your freedom and power in the extroverted world.