• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How does being an Enneagram 6w7 change my skills (Cognitive Functions) as an ENFP?

MonnyMov1028

Hi Everyone,
I am new to the forum. I hope I am writing in the right place. I don't know much about what each cognitive function means in terms of mental processes. But I know basics about ENFP and that 6 is loyal and integrates into a nine. What cognitive functions are increased or decreased in terms of skills based on my enneagram (6w7) compared to a typical 7w6 ENFP? Can you please explain in simple terms?
Also, how are ENFP's Enneagram 6w7 percieved compared to it's more common 7w6 counterparts?
Thank you.
It is nice to meet all of you by the way. I am Monica, and I look forward to being a contributing member.
:)

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Hi Everyone,
I am new to the forum. I hope I am writing in the right place. I don't know much about what each cognitive function means in terms of mental processes. But I know basics about ENFP and that 6 is loyal and integrates into a nine. What cognitive functions are increased or decreased in terms of skills based on my enneagram (6w7) compared to a typical 7w6 ENFP? Can you please explain in simple terms?
Also, how are ENFP's Enneagram 6w7 percieved compared to it's more common 7w6 counterparts?
Thank you.
It is nice to meet all of you by the way. I am Monica, and I look forward to being a contributing member.
:)

I know Im late and Im actually here only because nobody had answered you.

Is it phobic 6 or counter-phobic 6 (or middle on that scale)?
If it is phobic 6, you are mistyping yourself, I dont know if this is ever going to be read by you but I have a strong cases against ENFP/ENTP and phobic 6 (counter phobic is another story).
Counter phobic 6 is so friendly to 7 sometimes (one sort of 'seek danger' and another one 'seek a variety of things, including danger') that I dont think that there is much modifications.