• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTP or ENTJ??? Type me please!

Pinagrzn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8W7
Instinctual Variant
sp
hi so I've been typed as ENTP for as long as I can remember but recently I feel like I relate to ENTJs a lot and Idk which one am I. So please help me out and type me.
1. A general description of myself.
I'm female, 21, and my enneagram is 8w7I have a pretty strong personality. I say what needs to be said and I have a huge temper. I am very hot headed, impulsive, ambitious, and I know what I want. I can be too much for some people because I won't back down on an argument. I get really angry when things don't go my way or the way I want them to be. I can be very spontaneous and lazy and procrastinate stuff but that's mostly because of my ADHD. I hate being uncertain or when things are left in the open.

2. Is there a medical diagnosis that impact your mental stability?
I was diagnosed with ADHD and Bipolar 3 years ago.

3. Describe your upbringing.
My upbringing was fine, I grew up in an upper middle class society and I was very creative and confident as a child. I won a lot of awards and achievements and I was on top of my class. I was very ambitious and determined to get into the best schools and be valedictorian. I was the student body president, the lead in the school play and I was the captain of the soccer team (I honestly don't know how I did all that.)

4. What do you do as a job or as a career? Do you like it?
I'm currently a student and unemployed. I feel like I have too much time in my head and this stresses me out. I need to do something. I need to get a job but I've been sending my applications with no replies

5. How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute?
i'm very curious and I love learning new things even pointless and useless facts that no one cares. I have a lot of ideas and I do a lot of different things at a time but maybe that's because of my ADHD

6. Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
I'd love to be the leader. I absolutely hate being told what to do but I love bossing people around and telling them what to do. sometimes it's my way or the high way when it comes to me
7. Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy.

Yes. I love to sing and write books

8. What's your opinion about the past, present, and future?

sometimes I dwell a lot on the past but I'm mostly focused on the future. I'm not a live in the moment type of girl.

9. How do you act when others request your help? Why would you decide to help?

I usually hate it when someone asks for help from me ( I know I'm selfish) but I'll help if it's really important

10. Do you need logical consistency in your life? How important are emotions in your life? How long do you take to process your emotions?
I'm a very logical person but on the other hand I have bipolar which makes it hard for me to sort out my moods and emotions

11. Do you control others, even if indirectly? Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going?

I'm very assertive and I won't agree just because. And yea I control others without realizing it sometimes

12. How good are you at strategizing?

I think I'm pretty good
13. What's important to you and why? What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why? What is the ideal life, in your opinion?

I don't know what to answer. As long as I'm stable and comfortable and reaching my goals, I'm happy. I'm scared of not being in control

14. What do the "highs" in your life look like?
People agreeing with me and telling me I'm right. People praising me and acknowledging my achievements

15. How attached are you to reality? Do you pay attention to what's around you?

pfft no

16. How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
I make decisions on the spot
17. Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better?
BREAK ALL THE RULES AND CHALLENGE ALL AUTHORITY!😤

pls type me thanks

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
hi so I've been typed as ENTP for as long as I can remember but recently I feel like I relate to ENTJs a lot and Idk which one am I. So please help me out and type me.
1. A general description of myself.
I'm female, 21, and my enneagram is 8w7I have a pretty strong personality. I say what needs to be said and I have a huge temper. I am very hot headed, impulsive, ambitious, and I know what I want. I can be too much for some people because I won't back down on an argument. I get really angry when things don't go my way or the way I want them to be. I can be very spontaneous and lazy and procrastinate stuff but that's mostly because of my ADHD. I hate being uncertain or when things are left in the open.

2. Is there a medical diagnosis that impact your mental stability?
I was diagnosed with ADHD and Bipolar 3 years ago.

3. Describe your upbringing.
My upbringing was fine, I grew up in an upper middle class society and I was very creative and confident as a child. I won a lot of awards and achievements and I was on top of my class. I was very ambitious and determined to get into the best schools and be valedictorian. I was the student body president, the lead in the school play and I was the captain of the soccer team (I honestly don't know how I did all that.)

4. What do you do as a job or as a career? Do you like it?
I'm currently a student and unemployed. I feel like I have too much time in my head and this stresses me out. I need to do something. I need to get a job but I've been sending my applications with no replies

5. How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute?
i'm very curious and I love learning new things even pointless and useless facts that no one cares. I have a lot of ideas and I do a lot of different things at a time but maybe that's because of my ADHD

6. Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
I'd love to be the leader. I absolutely hate being told what to do but I love bossing people around and telling them what to do. sometimes it's my way or the high way when it comes to me
7. Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy.

Yes. I love to sing and write books

8. What's your opinion about the past, present, and future?

sometimes I dwell a lot on the past but I'm mostly focused on the future. I'm not a live in the moment type of girl.

9. How do you act when others request your help? Why would you decide to help?

I usually hate it when someone asks for help from me ( I know I'm selfish) but I'll help if it's really important

10. Do you need logical consistency in your life? How important are emotions in your life? How long do you take to process your emotions?
I'm a very logical person but on the other hand I have bipolar which makes it hard for me to sort out my moods and emotions

11. Do you control others, even if indirectly? Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going?

I'm very assertive and I won't agree just because. And yea I control others without realizing it sometimes

12. How good are you at strategizing?

I think I'm pretty good
13. What's important to you and why? What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why? What is the ideal life, in your opinion?

I don't know what to answer. As long as I'm stable and comfortable and reaching my goals, I'm happy. I'm scared of not being in control

14. What do the "highs" in your life look like?
People agreeing with me and telling me I'm right. People praising me and acknowledging my achievements

15. How attached are you to reality? Do you pay attention to what's around you?

pfft no

16. How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
I make decisions on the spot
17. Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better?
BREAK ALL THE RULES AND CHALLENGE ALL AUTHORITY!😤

pls type me thanks

ENTP
(Lack of Te)

Jaguar

Since you like to blame every weakness you have on ADHD, or being bipolar, MBTI is probably a waste of time.