• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Ideal Partner

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm about to fall asleep lol!

No feelings? How can there be no feelings???

See, this is what I don't like about "feelers". :dry:
Actually, I love you guys..:static::static:

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"Make like a beaver, and dammit!"

Lawlerz... anyway, I'm done for now lol.

Just testing the waters ;);)
You can stay on my lawn if you'd like..:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:
We could have hot coco, snacks, and camp fire :newwink:

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm 925 and fairly positive the person I'm involved with is 748 or some order of such.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm 925 and fairly positive the person I'm involved with is 748 or some order of such.

Huh, I'm uncertain about those variants. Would you like to try to figure them out with me? (I don't play with 3 numbers)

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Huh, I'm uncertain about those variants. Would you like to try to figure them out with me? (I don't play with 3 numbers)

Actually, ima change my mind to 947 lol (was first time I thought about it).

Sure. What you wanting to know? The order is the order of the person as far as body, heart, head, so her and I would be predominately body (9), then heart (4 her, 2 I), then mind (7 her, 5 I).

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
1. Disclaimer: My intent comes from experience of divorced couples.
[MENTION=27872]ñoño[/MENTION] Statistically speaking: the best predictor of future human behaviour - is past behaviour.

True, looking to couples who divorced CAN serve as a beneficial cautionary tale. Even better? To examine anecdotal/longitudinal data from couples who have stood the test of time = been successful.

I have used the latter approach in the past and found it immensely helpful!

2. You might find the individual descriptor pages of the Enneagram Institute helpful with your OP > discerning chemistry with certain kinds.

You can go to https://www.enneagraminstitute.com and move to the left side of the page, choosing “Menu”. Then select “The 9 Personality Types”. Choose the type you are interested in and at the bottom of each number is a chart (that looks like below) referring to the ‘romantic interactions’ with each type - positive AND troublesome.

d60f05bc-359e-4628-a004-a1971fd93bd0_zpstangfmsf.png

3. I have an entrepreneurial side that often follows idea’s with the question: “so how could this make money?”

My Father is ill and my family constantly has good-hearted people tell us about ‘cures’ available. When the person claims the product is a panacea and can solve multiple ills, I ask myself a question. “If this product could truly accomplish the claims, why isn’t it on the market? Making a fortune, being purchased by all the ill people desperate for hope?”

It is a litmus test of sorts.

It is the same with enneagram, socionics… Many intelligent people have access to this information. If it (alone) was a guarantee of predicting successful relationships, it would be reaping huge financial rewards as a ‘guaranteed love formula’ for the many lonely and heart-sick. Not to say these fields aren’t worthy of serious consideration…

The “tools” ARE immensely helpful. Alone or in tandem. Along with common sense, timing, chemistry and the old-fashioned practice of ‘getting to know one another’ as individuals.

{Side note: Great pic of Emma Peel! When I was looking for a motorcycle jacket, the sexy vibe of her leather catsuit was one of the ‘inspirations’ I had in mind! A friend introduced me to the show a couple of years ago :) }

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Actually, ima change my mind to 947 lol (was first time I thought about it).

Sure. What you wanting to know? The order is the order of the person as far as body, heart, head, so her and I would be predominately body (9), then heart (4 her, 2 I), then mind (7 her, 5 I).

You see, I was going to writing something a little longer, but now I realize BOTH ARE 9?????? WHAT

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1. Disclaimer: My intent comes from experience of divorced couples.
[MENTION=27872]ñoño[/MENTION] Statistically speaking: the best predictor of future human behaviour - is past behaviour.

True, looking to couples who divorced CAN serve as a beneficial cautionary tale. Even better? To examine anecdotal/longitudinal data from couples who have stood the test of time = been successful.

I have used the latter approach in the past and found it immensely helpful!

2. You might find the individual descriptor pages of the Enneagram Institute helpful with your OP > discerning chemistry with certain kinds.

You can go to https://www.enneagraminstitute.com and move to the left side of the page, choosing “Menu”. Then select “The 9 Personality Types”. Choose the type you are interested in and at the bottom of each number is a chart (that looks like below) referring to the ‘romantic interactions’ with each type - positive AND troublesome.

d60f05bc-359e-4628-a004-a1971fd93bd0_zpstangfmsf.png

3. I have an entrepreneurial side that often follows idea’s with the question: “so how could this make money?”

My Father is ill and my family constantly has good-hearted people tell us about ‘cures’ available. When the person claims the product is a panacea and can solve multiple ills, I ask myself a question. “If this product could truly accomplish the claims, why isn’t it on the market? Making a fortune, being purchased by all the ill people desperate for hope?”

It is a litmus test of sorts.

It is the same with enneagram, socionics… Many intelligent people have access to this information. If it (alone) was a guarantee of predicting successful relationships, it would be reaping huge financial rewards as a ‘guaranteed love formula’ for the many lonely and heart-sick. Not to say these fields aren’t worthy of serious consideration…

The “tools” ARE immensely helpful. Alone or in tandem. Along with common sense, timing, chemistry and the old-fashioned practice of ‘getting to know one another’ as individuals.

{Side note: Great pic of Emma Peel! When I was looking for a motorcycle jacket, the sexy vibe of her leather catsuit was one of the ‘inspirations’ I had in mind! A friend introduced me to the show a couple of years ago :) }

Bro, it's called "fun" and "hobby" nothing has to do with real life... (only if you'd believe the secrets ):tongue10::tongue10::tongue10::tongue10::tongue10::tongue10:
Well, done my INFP child :happy0065:

Actually, marriage and divorce has to do with working things out for the better or worse.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Behold the unearthly powers of my special snowflake magic eight ball!!!

/shakes it

Me: 9w8 2w3 5w6 so/sx
Her: 9w1 7w6 4w3 sx/so

/drops mic

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Bro, it's called "fun" and "hobby" nothing has to do with real life... (only if you'd believe the secrets ):tongue10::tongue10::tongue10::tongue10::tongue10::tongue10:
Well, done my INFP child :happy0065:

Actually, marriage and divorce has to do with working things out for the better or worse.

Dude, FUN has everything to do with real life :gleam:

Hobbies...mmmhmmm...self-explanatory right?

Love and Marriage :headphone: Love and Marriage
Those sta-tis-tics that I won't disparrrrage
Divorce an elementary instituuutiooon?
Not sure you got the point of my
con-clu-sion :whistling:

Didn't necessarily think "ideal partner" was in reference only to marriage :)

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dude, FUN has everything to do with real life :gleam:

Hobbies...mmmhmmm...self-explanatory right?

Love and Marriage :headphone: Love and Marriage
Those sta-tis-tics that I won't disparrrrage
Divorce an elementary instituuutiooon?
Not sure you got the point of my
con-clu-sion :whistling:

Didn't necessarily think "ideal partner" was in reference only to marriage :)

See, now you make me want to start a fight with you :smooch:

You can't be an INFP in mbti and INFp in socionics. :dry::dry::dry::dry:
So what are you?

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

So what are you?

Well, technically, the J/P descriptions in MBTI sound most similar to the Mental/Vital descriptions in Socionics, not rationality/:shrug:

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member

So what are you?

If I had a penny (obsolete I know :shrug: but copper is high in value here :tongue:) for every time I have been asked that question in life... :newwink:

What am I? :thinking:

I know the socionics description doesn't make sense but have left "as is" cuz it's currently the best I have to offer. What am I? Someone who doesn't have all the answers and isn't ashamed to admit they are still acquiring knowledge.

I am relatively self-aware and like to ask for input from lovelies in my life. I'm also open to feedback from strangers. Thus, I expect the descriptor to change...but for now it is written in pencil, not ink.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Isn't the goal of enneagram to have a combined couple each start at a singular point, move in opposite directions, cover all the circle and thus all of the 20 possible lines (10 each), and rejoin back at the start? Kinda like love?

Behold!

9w8 6w5 3w2 so/sx & 9w1 3w4 6w7 sx/so
And all their bases are covered. Theyyyyyhrrrreeeee...Safe! (no need for crappy self-preservation now!)

Since all people have all the same inherent parts, the types and such really boil down to which aspects of yourself and others you choose to focus on. To complete the circle, that magic yin yangy goodness, all you have to do is choose to focus on those traits in yourself and others and vice versa. If you can see it, then surely you can make it be so.

"I once encountered a beggared on the streets of Rome, and scorned I unto him, 'I spend my life in chains and struggles to build a better world, and all you do is squander yours living in a world of foolish dreams.' Scoffed he then unto I, 'my good sir, you cannot create what you first cannot dream.'"

Type 9: "And a river runs through it."

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Behold the unearthly powers of my special snowflake magic eight ball!!!

/shakes it

Me: 9w8 2w3 5w6 so/sx
Her: 9w1 7w6 4w3 sx/so

/drops mic

Ohh, 9w1s sx/so are THHEEEE BBBESSTTT PEOOOOPPPLLLE OOONN TTHHHEEE PLAANNNEEETTT ANND IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO CONNECT WITH THEM, DAM. (can't with mine)
Social guy, eh,.... wait, 9w8? I know this individual, he snares at people who act weird. Why is your first option to kiss an animal, instead of your lover? Why do you debate so much (when you know I'd beat you any day)? Why do you watch documentaries on animals? Why do you like children so much? Why do you pick up random books? Why are you so fucking adorable?

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why I don't like NFs
Ya lost me? O_0