• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how do you like your steak?

how do you like your steak?

• Total voters
Ok, I don't know why I have to keep telling people this. I am not a Nosferatu, Vampyre, were beast, shadow, serpent person, etc. I do not haunt the night seeking the dreams of mortals to slake my unholy inhuman thirst upon. I make Crossroads deals. That's all. Honestly I should just get business cards it would save time.

Yet you seem to be able to describe these creatures of the occult in detail.

Beorn

Permabanned
yup-these-are-medium-rare-what-if-somebody-wantstheirs-well-18724203.png

Worth repeating twice... or thrice now.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't understand the purpose of sauce if it's not meant to be the primary flavor of the food. Like, you have people that no matter what they eat, dump ketchup, mustard, steak sauce, ect -- I want my burger to taste like a burger and my steak to taste like a steak, not the same dull flavor over and over.
I dont put any sauce on my steak but i like condiments and since i can't eat them with a spoon at the dinner table i have to have a delivery vessel like a sandwich or chips.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Although it depends on the animal. Mostly I am fine with medium or medium rare.

My favorite steak is red deer meat.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I like even more than rare....
453237651.jpg

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Although it depends on the animal. Mostly I am fine with medium or medium rare.

My favorite steak is red deer meat.

As a [MENTION=6643]Fluffywolf[/MENTION], I bet you pounce and bite right into that juicy deer.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Medium rare, unless it's a cut that is not optimally cooked that way.

Metis

Good quality Lamb is one of the things I miss most about my time in Australia.

I don't know how the quality of the animals themselves compares between the U.S. (Wait, you're here, right?) and Australia, but you can get the best lamb chops from Afghani restaurants or halal grocery stores with butchers if they're grilled in the store.

I'm thinking of getting some tomorrow, in memory of my grandmother, who used to cook rack of lamb for Easter.