• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Facial hair

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What do you guys do with it? Do you let it grow? Do you shave it? What do you use for shaving?

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I'm only here because I want to express my support for men with nice beards!
Tom-Hardy-Esquire-UK-Magazine-May-2015-Issue-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-2.jpg

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been clean shaven for as long as I've developed facial hair, and I feel more comfortable that way. Up until three weeks ago, I had a beard (let it grow for about a month), and while I think that it didn't look bad at all, it started to annoy me even past the itchy-stubbly phase (hair tickling my nostrils etc.), so I took it off.
I think letting it grwo for about 5 days or so is what looks best on me, but I haven't found a way yet to make it stay that way.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
What do you guys do with it? Do you let it grow? Do you shave it? What do you use for shaving?

My ENFJ is clean shaven most of the time but he lets it grow when he isn't going anywhere for work. I like it but I know it drives him crazy after a week or so. He uses shave cream and a normal 3 blade razor and after shave soother.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have shaved my moustache twice, once out of my curiosity, once out of someone elses. Never again. I usually keep a beard, sometimes I trim it short and other times I let it get longer. I do usually keep it managable though. I also trim my moustache frequently. Drives me nuts when it gets longer.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would really love to grow a long, majestic and fantastical beard- one which portrays a very old wise soul- right before I transition to being a female. The only facial hair I enjoy is something you'd see in a typical LoTR movie... I'm thinking Gandalf and Saruman. So hawt. :wink:

barbie.jpg

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even if I could grow some decent facial hair, I probably wouldn't.
But if I could, I would probably get inventive and try this for a laugh:
3dcf431541941d3824a0c8316c75db57.jpg

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My facial hair goals
8b3a76660c7c72593297493195f3c30f.jpg

She's beautiful though look at her eyes [emoji92]

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I let my luscious locks grow!

Typically what I see dudes do is go through this cycle:
- Shave. Enjoy how smooth it feels.
- Disappointment at how fast it grows back.
- Get lazy and say you'll shave it tomorrow.
- Shave 2 weeks later when it's all scratchy.
- Keep up with it for like 2 weeks.
- Get annoyed with it when you fall off the wagon, and say you'll grow a beard.
- Have a beard for a month or three.
- Get irritated with the maintenance of it, and shave it off.

Rinse, and repeat.

If you're military:
- Shave everyday
- The moment you have a day off pretend you're breaking your razor and throwing your trimmers in the trash while you play Ding-Dong-The-Witch-Is-Dead.
- Grow a horrid white trashy beard out and enjoy every second of it
- Secretly know it's a blessing that you're going back to work to shave everyday because that beard was awful and everyone knew it.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I admit, I have tried something similar to that in the past. I kept my head hair, though.

My Dad would look like that if he lost weight and shaved his facial hair to be like that.
But he's too old to care about his image, and stuff like that.
He still wears clothes that are near/ older than twenty years old. ]
Older than I am.

I'm just doing with what I got for now.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My Dad would look like that if he lost weight and shaved his facial hair to be like that.
But he's too old to care about his image, and stuff like that.
He still wears clothes that are near/ older than twenty years old. ]
Older than I am.

I'm just doing with what I got for now.

Meh, there's still time for the facial hair to grow in, if that's what you want.