• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Goku SSJ1 training idea

Silence

Permabanned
MBTI Type
mute
In DBZ Goku tells Gohan while they're going into the hyperbolic time chamber that they're going to stay at super sayain one level until they get used to it so it's just natural to them. Which would slow the rest of their training down significantly but make it so they can do that one thing effortlessly.

So, I've done training like this before. I must say it's a lot of work and effort but it pays off significantly.
The way it works is you take something you're trying to do, like say dribbling a soccer ball [which is what I was going for]. You take that thing EVERYWHERE with you all the time focusing on your dribbling skills so much that it become second nature like walking.

Just throwing that out there...