• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hypoglycemia

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have been officially diagnosed with hypoglycemia, but have suspected that I have had low blood sugar for many years. I am now embarking on a hypoglycemic diet at the advice of my physician.

Do any of you already follow a hypoglycemic diet because of hypoglycemia, or even diabetes? Do you have suggestions or tips other than the obvious ones of eating six small meals and avoiding sugar?

Also, is there anyone here who is hypoglycemic who has additionally been diagnosed with anxiety, depression, panic disorder, or bipolar disorder and wonder if (or have even proven that) these mood swings and other symptoms are connected to a blood sugar problem?