• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Happy Christmas!

Mole

Permabanned
As we move from the phonetic alphabet to electronic images, happy Christmas.

We are moving from the linear, sequential, and logical, to the resonant.

Most parents adore their children, and today we adore the Universal Child, the archetypal Child , the Christ Child.

The adoration of our Christ Child resonates with the adoration of our own children.

Welcome to the world of resonance, our new world of the electronic image.

Happy Christmas!

Last edited:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I seriously want [MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION] to start a greeting card company.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't believe it's Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!!

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Merry Christmas!

Dv9E.gif

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
*holds back on the obvious reply that this is a pagan festival co-opted by the church to get Europe's buy-in to christianity, because ironically this is a day of unity and stuff*

Merry Christmas everyone

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*holds back on the obvious reply that this is a pagan festival co-opted by the church to get Europe's buy-in to christianity, because ironically this is a day of unity and stuff*

Merry Christmas everyone
Of course it is, but I celebrate Yule as well, the real "reason for the season".

Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, and happy winter holidays of all sorts.

Mole

Permabanned
Of course it is, but I celebrate Yule as well, the real "reason for the season". Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, and happy winter holidays of all sorts.
Winter? In the winter of your discontent, here it is glorious summer!

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Winter? In the winter of your discontent, here it is glorious summer!
But I am more discontent in the summer. I have seen Christmas down under - it is a mixed up affair indeed. Santa-ware in shops just feet from lightly dressed folks enjoying the beach. Enjoyable as a novelty for a visitor, perhaps, but I will take my New England snow and ice any day.

Mole

Permabanned
But I am more discontent in the summer. I have seen Christmas down under - it is a mixed up affair indeed. Santa-ware in shops just feet from lightly dressed folks enjoying the beach. Enjoyable as a novelty for a visitor, perhaps, but I will take my New England snow and ice any day.

We are blessed with a dry heat in summer, and no snow in winter. We are in the Southern Highlands of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). We visit the beaches on the South Coast of New South Wales (NSW), or we visit the snow in the Snowy Mountains in NSW.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
We are blessed with a dry heat in summer, and no snow in winter. We are in the Southern Highlands of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). We visit the beaches on the South Coast of New South Wales (NSW), or we visit the snow in the Snowy Mountains in NSW.

I wouldn't trade places based on that criteria. I love snow.

Mole

Permabanned
I wouldn't trade places based on that criteria. I love snow.
Sure, snow is picturesque for a couple of days, but then it melts, becomes dirty and slushy and slippery. That is why we keep our snow in our Snowy Mountains and not in our beautiful Capital City of Australia, Canberra.

Snow is lovely to visit, but not to live with.