• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

picking up girls is like rolling dice.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Women are heavier than dice. And you don't so much roll them, but flip them. Head/tails, not 1-6. They're not good for D&D.

Mofo, I was going to use a similar quip until I saw this. Well done and hats off to you

Jaguar

you dont know for sure if a girl is actualy going to want you,it just has to do with luck and choosing the right girl,like rolling dice,so the best technque is to talk to lots of different women instead of a few

Are you fugly or what?

S16M4

Permabanned
This method might be useful if you're a late bloomer who lacked an early social life. Sort of like...cramming for a test, but wouldn't expect much success. Use it for what it is: Socialization.

My successes were entirely circumstantial, though.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
why do i say this well,because you dont know for sure if a girl is actualy going to want you,it just has to do with luck and choosing the right girl,like rolling dice,so the best technque is to talk to lots of different women instead of a few,if you throw a dart on a small target chances are you will miss,95% chance of miss,but if you throw a dart on a bigger dart bored making each number the bullseye....then you have a 95 chance you will score so there...!

Well, as everyone knows, INFPs are very submissive and passive, whereas women only like dominant males who pursue them, women do not pursue men and INFPs do not pursue anyone.

Ergo, he has never had a real relationship because he is an INFP male and INFP males cannot get into real life relationships as reasoned above.

Also, 95% is an exaggeration because you are forgetting the PerC thread.

So.. y'all want a woman who does all the talking and take all the action while you just sit there like a furniture?
Maybe you should find an adventuresome cougar or something.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
why do i say this well,because you dont know for sure if a girl is actualy going to want you,it just has to do with luck and choosing the right girl,like rolling dice,so the best technque is to talk to lots of different women instead of a few,if you throw a dart on a small target chances are you will miss,95% chance of miss,but if you throw a dart on a bigger dart bored making each number the bullseye....then you have a 95 chance you will score so there...!

When I read the title of this post in the "Latest Posts" menu:

picking up girls is like rolling...

My brain filled in the word "joints" and I was highly interested to see how the metaphor was carried through.

It's a little disappointing to find out it's actually "dice" (pout).

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am still wondering why it said dice and then talks about darts, because from a stochastical point of view, you cant hit the same dart Spot twice, while you can roll the same bad number over and over again.