• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hot and Cold

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
People notice that I run hot and cold. What I mean is, that in one moment I can be very happy and carefree, but in the next I can become very angry. I think this scares them somewhat, never knowing when I'm going to change my demeanor. To them it's confusing I guess. But it isn't to me. My explanation for it is that I literally live in each moment. I can be talking to someone and we can be laughing and having a great time, but while we're talking, if I see or hear someone else do or say something that is upsetting to me, I will stop and address the other person in a completely different way. I can then become a complete maniac, yelling angrily and perhaps telling them where to go. When that has been addressed, I can go back to my friend or whomever I was talking with and smile again and calmly carry on with our lighthearted conversation. Similarly, I can be in a very bad mood, talking to someone, driving, etc., and when something in nature strikes me as worth watching, which is just about everything,I'll just stop talking and being depressed or angry and instead, watch birds flying, deer grazing, squirrels gathering. And then I'm happy again.

Is this a disorder?

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Isn't is bipolar? Changing moods quickly. Unless you are angry all the time, just sometimes not show it. Then it is something. Today everything can be measured and has a name. Too bad. But i'm glad you're curious like that :)