• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A : Authenticity

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
“Quite fascinating, conversation filled with warmth. I see (3) variables in play. They happen manifesting as transparency, soul group, as well synergy. Soul-mate / soul-group means different things to different people based on personality as well factors. I will say in regarding myself it is an essence though sharing of yourself with another unique being, either through shared thought, sharing of feelings or experiences.

It is a sharing of one's inner self with such another which establishes a bond. Conceivably a fully actualized individual is fully healed and cannot be hurt. They would not be ashamed or have any secret that they could not or would not share. In my "healing" journey I am more transparent.

After all it is only ego and self-esteem. These can be transcended. Full transparency is beyond me, quite honestly. But we are on a spectrum of healing, growing, self-actualizing and evolving. Friendship is precious. In order to have a real friend, one must be real. Real with self and others, and not hiding behind masks-social masks designed to hide our true beings from others, even from our self. How do we get to this inner healing & inner knowledge of the soul, as well as whom we really are? Well, first must want to make the journey.

A journey of self-discovery, finding out who we really are is a difficult & perilous journey. One must be willing to face pain, and death of old concepts, as well as cherished beliefs. One must discover who one really is, not the mask. Mask protects us. So it seems. More so it keeps us prisoner seemingly locked up in chains of our own devising. So, let us be free, finally to be ourselves pure.

Showing weaknesses, and revealing shame to let go of a demon which may haunt us and finally being much freer to reveal our real self and hence continue on the path of self-actualizing. We must be able to access, face and surmount our illusions or ghosts of a past in order to move forward, otherwise is hitting a wall and no possible real growth can be achieved.

Be willing to face that pain, to reach one's true potential and be the person you were meant to be and in full possession of the gift of your very own which will make you whole and contribute to society. Revealing our feelings of our own inner, sanctified universe, our body reveals a truth is not entirely easy to do for it can seem or feel to be scary. This is to say our own body, language, speech, and inner universe and our true feelings are manifest to the world without us being totally aware.

Some are more adept at hiding their real emotions, but even with them one can pick up clues. The adult thing to do is to freely acknowledge our emotion. I feel angry, depressed what have you. It is just that we are not taught to reveal our inner emotions in this society.

Everything in balance, moderation, & sense of decorum for people who reveal too much as well as too little are generally not well, and are in need of healing. In my school days, a person came to me and poured their life story. I was astounded. It was nervous energy & they felt they could trust me.

They needed to get it all out at once. Obviously this is not what I mean. The other spectrum is people who are afraid of getting hurt and hide behind defense mechanisms of anger, too much humor, and silence. Transparency is the ability to reveal and share with another human being true feeling about shared or similar emotions, and transparency is being ABLE to get in touch with, identify emotions, and share those without fear.

It is special in communicating with a person who speaks the same "language" you do. It can be very intoxicating. I now have a soul mate. I am in a quest of discovering members of a soul group. A few sites affiliated with which I find this synergy is my Home Page, Peaceweaver, angemaya, and GREAT PEOPLE, there are so many others.

They became created in a move of synergy. That is to say combining our pools in knowledge, and understanding one another's view point on best order to bring about understanding. I do and share humble remarks to your (hopefully) continued support, in addition please share the knowledge inside you so it is possible for joint sharing with wisdom and compassion.

This way synergy is built and the whole is far greater than the sum of its parts. I want to learn, grow, and finally one day actualizes. This is done in a circle of close and intimate friendships. It has proven to be invaluable in my life's path. It is special in communicating with a person who speaks the same "language" you do. It can be very intoxicating. I now have a soul mate.

I am in a quest of discovering members of a soul group. A few sites affiliated with which I find this synergy is my Home Page, Peaceweaver, angemaya, and GREAT PEOPLE, there are so many others. I shall share, it is a belief any sharing, feeling, deep thought, abstraction based sharing or a sharing of experiences helps to fortify a corps de spirit. It is profound.

It is no mistaking it. I said endorphins were arising. It is how I feel at times when I write. It is as if tapping into a universal well filled brimming with wise sayings. They come unbidden to me. I am in flow. I certainly feel creative. An ecstasy if you will. Yes, a deep true sharing feels deep richness.

As such it adds spice to life. They became created in a move of synergy. That is to say combining our pools in knowledge, and understanding one another's view point on best order to bring about understanding. I do and share humble remarks to your (hopefully) continued support, in addition please share the knowledge inside you so it is possible for joint sharing with wisdom and compassion.

This way synergy is built and the whole is far greater than the sum of its parts. I want to learn, grow, and finally one day actualizes. This is done in a circle of close and intimate friendships. It has proven to be invaluable in my life's path.” LightSun

Last edited by a moderator:

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Maya Angelo wrote, "Life is not measured...number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

"To me it is all about finding oneself. A road taken to find your authentic self and remove all the distractions and false ego goals that where projected unto you by society and parental expectations. It is a journey to find the authentic self and with it your innate natural gifts that where meant to be highlighted and expanded upon. It is reaching true self and doing your gift in life that truly makes life worth living.

You are not a fake imitation of following externally imposed expectations rather you have found true self and are true to your individuality performing your latent gifts for your true self and contributing towards society and your fellow man."

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Authenticity: Are you authentic? In what way are you authentic? In what ways are you inauthentic? Do you wear societal masks? What purpose do masks have?