• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you feel when you are physically violent?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

How nice you posted one of the handful of episodes I watched on vacation. Yet I cannot quite figure out what you are saying here. Do you feel that innate darkness taking surface, or do you feel you were made that way? That you were chosen to be that way. Or are you just posting to provide fuel for other people's raging emotions?

I for one, think all humans have a much darker side, and those who avoid it have never truly learned real hatred. It stems from being broken one too many times, and it washes away all morality and good. Awakening the "Beast" within. I find it fascinating. I know you asked in another thread what is the most beautiful tragedy, I would say it is a fallen human being. In their tragedy and despair, and all their life, what they become in the metamorphosis of ideals and morality. Like a firework, they burn brilliantly and disappear.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
To make a distinction, there is a clear difference from those afraid of hatred from the start, and those who have felt it and avoid it.

Wow so edgy, I know lol.

Hmm, maybe I'm assuming too much. Do you think I'm somebody who knows about "the dark side" or not?

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I for one, think all humans have a much darker side, and those who avoid it have never truly learned real hatred. It stems from being broken one too many times, and it washes away all morality and good. Awakening the "Beast" within. I find it fascinating. I know you asked in another thread what is the most beautiful tragedy, I would say it is a fallen human being. In their tragedy and despair, and all their life, what they become in the metamorphosis of ideals and morality. Like a firework, they burn brilliantly and disappear.

Not necessarily. Some are born beasts, and unleash their beasts onto the world, which in turn awakens others' beasts... Now, this is taking a poetic turn.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Hmm, maybe I'm assuming too much. Do you think I'm somebody who knows about "the dark side" or not?

I ran all the way from the fluff zone to get here. First of all. Wow. There are a lot of stairs between here and there. Second:
Because of Star Wars. So like it works on a few levels, which just . Bravo.
And third. You strike me as a fish who can see through the fish bowl, so yeah. I think you've seen some shit. You have the sense of humor for it.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I ran all the way from the fluff zone to get here. First of all. Wow. There are a lot of stairs between here and there. Second:
Because of Star Wars. So like it works on a few levels, which just . Bravo.
And third. You strike me as a fish who can see through the fish bowl, so yeah. I think you've seen some shit. You have the sense of humor for it.

I think so. I mean, I'm sure other people have seen more shit. But, to cite a common example, a lot of people seem to find themselves shocked and astonished by the sort of age we live in. I'd say that there's little about it that surprises me, though.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think so. I mean, I'm sure other people have seen more shit. But, to cite a common example, a lot of people seem to find themselves shocked and astonished by the sort of age we live in. I'd say that there's little about it that surprises me, though.

Is it that shocking we don't use public guillotines anymore?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I do not know you well enough to say. I mean we have had quite a few chats, but few on the personal levels. You do not talk about what bothers or upsets you like a lot of people do. Some INTPs are a tough nut to crack, from an INTP perspective. lol.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do not know you well enough to say. I mean we have had quite a few chats, but few on the personal levels. You do not talk about what bothers or upsets you like a lot of people do. Some INTPs are a tough nut to crack, from an INTP perspective. lol.

*sits and watches the two Fe-inferiors try make human sounds to each other*

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not necessarily. Some are born beasts, and unleash their beasts onto the world, which in turn awakens others' beasts... Now, this is taking a poetic turn.

I was trying to to reference anomalies like psychopaths etc. Sure they exist, but they are few and far between. I think most people are more influenced by upbringing, than lead on by biological nature. Then again, some psychopaths learned that they cannot do what they wish indiscriminately without repercussions, and learn to not give into their desires.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was trying to to reference anomalies like psychopaths etc. Sure they exist, but they are few and far between. I think most people are more influenced by upbringing, than lead on by biological nature. Then again, some psychopaths learned that they cannot do what they wish indiscriminately without repercussions, and learn to not give into their desires.

I have followed 2 stories on them. Sadly I cannot find either. So, you state that what makes a monster is not what one is, but what one does. Is the psychopath in your example still a monster? Your example of a psychopath (a biological nature instead of nurture) implies that that is what, or at least is part of what makes a monster. Which is it? How does it work?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have followed 2 stories on them. Sadly I cannot find either. So, you state that what makes a monster is not what one is, but what one does. Is the psychopath in your example still a monster? Your example of a psychopath (a biological nature instead of nurture) implies that that is what, or at least is part of what makes a monster. Which is it? How does it work?

I would say action makes the monster. In every instance I can think of. One cannot choose how one was born, but one can choose what to do with what they are.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would say action makes the monster. In ever instance I can think of. One cannot choose how one was born, but one can choose what to do with what they are.

I would agree, and I can see this is a premise of the interests that brings this thread of yours here.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would agree, and I can see this is a premise of the interests that brings this thread of yours here.

Partially, because I want to understand how most people are and how they act. I like learning about people, to avoid any weird bullshit. I wouldn't particularly say I am a monster, but I would say that I can be if given the opportunity to do whatever I want without fear of repercussions. Sure this can be excused at "Edgy" but you're never considered a monster, till you actually do something. No one takes you seriously till then. On the other hand, I feel rather timid and nonviolent. I just know that I harbor this horrible monster inside me, that wants a reason to get out.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I got tired of people calling me "negative", lol. That and my mood is generally better these days, anyway.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got tired of people calling me "negative", lol. That and my mood is generally better these days, anyway.

That is good to hear. Sometimes you gotta take a breather from exposing your feelings, otherwise other people start getting upset lol. I have been accused of being too depressing or too nihilistic one too many times. Which is generally why I resort to humor instead. My shit is too heavy to bear for some people.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That is good to hear. Sometimes you gotta take a breather from exposing your feelings, otherwise other people start getting upset lol. I have been accused of being too depressing or too nihilistic one too many times. Which is generally why I resort to humor instead. My shit is too heavy to bear for some people.

A lot of times, silence helps if I don't think people can actually handle it.