• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] Type fours, how do you feel you best express yourself?

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hi, thanks to anyone who responds. I am curious in the variety of ways the type fours would express themselves? Any unexpected ways? Have any of you chosen to forgo having a personal style and choose to express your individuality through for example your art/creative works or your personality? thanks again.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
-Art.
-Writing/poetry.
-Clothing, tattoos, music, individualism.
-Beliefs/actions.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not a core 4 but I have 4 in my tritype.
I best express myself on the internet, through art and writing.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In person, with another person, and in the choices I make in my life.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In person, with another person, and in the choices I make in my life.

I think my choices are a big part.

Also words (or lack of), actions, and how I carry myself. And what I create and how I design my living spaces.

I express myself best via action and producing/showng something, though.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How indeed.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actions, images and otherwise non-verbally, except when 1-1 with the right person. Or sometimes the most perfectly wrong person.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like to express myself through music primary, but I also enjoy writing and photography.
For me it's very important to have a certain style of fashion, because I feel like my clothes says who I am at the first sight and it metters to me that people understand at least a bit of me when they meet me.
For those who are willing to explore more, my art and my writings are always a form of great presentation of the self.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
For me a secondary type, 4w3, it is more of a thing that I do when I am either with people, or alone. My primary type is usually just in the back of my mind but still affects the reason why the type 4 was used. I don't write poetry with it, nor I am good at drawing, but being able to find pictures, edit it, along with all kinds of weird (not only editing but everything) "experiments", "ideas", or a combination of methods that people don't normally glue together (eg psychic reading with technical troubleshooting), or some creative crap etc that got into my blog entries.. em, well. My thoughts I treat them as if they are art, lol. :D