• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] A Query for the fours...

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
...and the other numbers if you like...

So bit of an odd Q, would love some A's....bear with me, but:

:shock::unsure:
:shrug:
Kindly list your number in your post. :)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No. What do I care what a person does over at the next field? Do you know what each and every one of what your neighbours do; do you care to? Same deal. It's their business; it provides me with nothing. Why would anyone derive indiscriminate satisfaction (or not) out of other people's opinions?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find it quite amusing whenever it happens.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To elaborate, I feel more this way when the person seems to assume power over me somehow. I like to turn the tables because I don't like presumptuous attitudes. I also know it is completely unexpected coming from me, which I also do kinda like.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sorta, it's a bit of a shock, but then I just find myself laughing at them afterwards.

5w4? 4w5? Hell maybe I’m 9w8 as some have suggested. Reader’s choice.

Anyway, it really depends on the individual. For the purpose of this post. Yes. I quite enjoy the idea of completely ticking off people I have zero respect for. Chances are they’re complete assholes in the first place as I’m fairly tolerant of other’s viewpoints. Unless of course those viewpoints include using tactics that try to silence my opinions.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes. There's this guy who annoys the shit out of me and has opinions I don't like. I know he doesn't like me, so haha.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't really like to be disliked by anyone. But there are people who bother me, and them not liking me equates to them being less likely to try to interact with me. So I'll deliberately do things that make will myself unappealing to them.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I mean if you dislike me, and you're actually a piece of garbage, isn't that a plus 1 for me? Like thank god I'm not like you or something?

I have typed as 4 before, but currently floating with a 2.

The Cat

Staff member
I mean if you dislike me, and you're actually a piece of garbage, isn't that a plus 1 for me? Like thank god I'm not like you or something?

I have typed as 4 before, but currently floating with a 2.

vQ6J7q1.gif

Well, a one breaking the rules, my my now I've seen everything, ok you off the stage, Come back when you're a four again.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I prefer to keep my bridges unburned... you never know which direction you must flee on the evil day. But at times I do take comfort that the matches are always in my pocket. 9w1.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
vQ6J7q1.gif

Well, a one breaking the rules, my my now I've seen everything, ok you off the stage, Come back when you're a four again.

I will not be swept away Rocky Raccoon. Be gone! ;P

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't care I think? It doesn't seem to effect me either way Preferably, I don't want them to feel anything for me, because their active dislike for me could possibly lead them to go out of their way to provoke me or inhibit my own activities. Feeling neutrally makes me think they're less likely to interact with me.

This seems very stereotypical of my 9w1-ness

The Cat

Staff member
I will not be swept away Rocky Raccoon. Be gone! ;P

you were spet away by Raccoon adorabilty and its pronounced Rocket. *steals batteries*

Welcome to the thread

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm answering the question in the original post :

Yes, especially from... (TW : political thing)

Number IV.