• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Mona's tritype and stackings?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey guys, I know I've made quite a few typing threads, but anyway I have one more question. I've been having an issue with figuring out my full tritype.... I basically tried out everything with 4 as a heart fix...

Also how the hell can you figure out your stackings? Like... really, I've read thousands of descriptions of so, sp, sx and all seem pretty relatable. I basically just guess them based on the current mood and overall type lol xD .

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Provide more information about yourself. Motivations, fears, worldview, interaction style, etc.

4 seems straightforward as your heart. I get a 6w7 or 7w6 vibe when I read your posts. Perhaps 9w1 or 1w9 for gut.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4w3 9w1 7w6 SO/SX

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19700]Starcrash[/MENTION]

Alright, I'll try to do my best...

I think what motivates me most is the unordinary, experiencing, living and expressing something different, own only to myself. I am pretty much aware of how I can be different than other people, what are my weaknesses and my strengths that differ me from the general and I want to be able to use them and be recognized as successful for applying them in my work, or hobbies.

Honestly ordinary life with stable job and family scares me the most of all things.

I do not only seek for the extraordinary for its sake, but I also seek for something "more". I do not like the traditionally glamorous or luxury things, but I have my own idea of style and status that I wish to achieve and represent. I can not really stand when people behave "weird" just out of whim... I like when things fit together, I price my individuality just as I price my place and my role in social situations.

I also think knowledge is extremely important and I highly value education and intellect. I can be intellectual "snobbish" and picky. I often see knowledge as a tool for improving one's character and status. I can be analytical and I really love philosophy (Jung, Nietzsche, Adler, Existencionalists, absurdists, etc...) . I really do try to understand the world on the intellectual level and I like to discuss theories with people, even physics can fascinate me, when it's highly abstract. I am not spiritual though, I am kind of nihilistic actually .

My greatest fears and anxieties are mainly existential and philosophical... I mostly deal with questions such as meaning of life , or a basic concept of the universe. I seek for true and definitions , but am also indecisive and it's hard for me to pick something definite, or concrete.

I fear that I am not doing the right thing and that is why I am often indecisive, I want things to fit into a larger framework, but I am unhappy when stuff doesn't go my way as I am dreamy and idealistic.

I fear that I will be free to explore the world and its possibilities. That I won't go the way that I feel is right for me and my persona.
I have issues with very low self-confidence, indecisiveness, social insecurity, I feel humiliation and shame.

I am nihilistic, hedonist and really lazy. I tend to not do anything that I personally do not want to. I hesitate so I often feel like I don't live my life to its fullest.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Re: stackings, Ocean Moonshine's stackings descriptions helped me a lot: https://oceanmoonshine9.wordpress.com/type-stackings/

Re: tritype, this resource helped me: The 27 Tritype/Archetype Descriptions and also just going through descriptions and seeing what I related to most. I related a whole lot to both descriptions of healthy 7s and 3s, and descriptions of what 7s and 3s do under stress.

You vibe 497 to me? But I'm not sure.

Thanks for the links!

According to the first I am most likely sp/sx , but I could see myself in so/sx a bit as well... I don't know if I can choose between them. If I am a 4w3 then sx/sp would make sense, but I am more leaning towards being 4w5 and then sp/sx seems too introspective.

Also I read 27 tritypes before, generally, reading the types of enneagram I mostly relate to 4, 5 , 7 , 6 , 9 and a bit of 3. However I mostly relate to the description of 471 , or 478 tritype, while I totally do not relate to either 1 or 8 in their classic descrptions... so I don't really know.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hey guys, I know I've made quite a few typing threads, but anyway I have one more question. I've been having an issue with figuring out my full tritype.... I basically tried out everything with 4 as a heart fix...

Also how the hell can you figure out your stackings? Like... really, I've read thousands of descriptions of so, sp, sx and all seem pretty relatable. I basically just guess them based on the current mood and overall type lol xD .

the way i have done the so, sp, sx thing is think of what overrides the other two...all people have SO, SP, and SX if I understand them, but which one overrides when in conflict with the other too...for me it is so or sp.

Also I think it depends on stages of life too...there are stages in life where I can see myself as SX or maybe I'm still just SP/SO mostly and SX is coming out as it does naturally as last on the stack.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ

I think what motivates me most is the unordinary, experiencing, living and expressing something different, own only to myself. I am pretty much aware of how I can be different than other people, what are my weaknesses and my strengths that differ me from the general and I want to be able to use them and be recognized as successful for applying them in my work, or hobbies.

Honestly ordinary life with stable job and family scares me the most of all things.

I do not only seek for the extraordinary for its sake, but I also seek for something "more". I do not like the traditionally glamorous or luxury things, but I have my own idea of style and status that I wish to achieve and represent. I can not really stand when people behave "weird" just out of whim... I like when things fit together, I price my individuality just as I price my place and my role in social situations.

I also think knowledge is extremely important and I highly value education and intellect. I can be intellectual "snobbish" and picky. I often see knowledge as a tool for improving one's character and status. I can be analytical and I really love philosophy (Jung, Nietzsche, Adler, Existencionalists, absurdists, etc...) . I really do try to understand the world on the intellectual level and I like to discuss theories with people, even physics can fascinate me, when it's highly abstract. I am not spiritual though, I am kind of nihilistic actually .

My greatest fears and anxieties are mainly existential and philosophical... I mostly deal with questions such as meaning of life , or a basic concept of the universe. I seek for true and definitions , but am also indecisive and it's hard for me to pick something definite, or concrete.

I fear that I am not doing the right thing and that is why I am often indecisive, I want things to fit into a larger framework, but I am unhappy when stuff doesn't go my way as I am dreamy and idealistic.

I fear that I will be free to explore the world and its possibilities. That I won't go the way that I feel is right for me and my persona.
I have issues with very low self-confidence, indecisiveness, social insecurity, I feel humiliation and shame.

I am nihilistic, hedonist and really lazy. I tend to not do anything that I personally do not want to. I hesitate so I often feel like I don't live my life to its fullest.

based on what i know of you, very little, you could be any of them, but based on your style I would say sx/so...of course that is only based on the fact that you have died your hair and you are into that larger framework you mentioned.....and you say you are lazy...an sp is scaredly unlazy.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
based on what i know of you, very little, you could be any of them, but based on your style I would say sx/so...of course that is only based on the fact that you have died your hair and you are into that larger framework you mentioned.....and you say you are lazy...an sp is scaredly unlazy.

Lol the fact that I died my hair is THE thing!

sx is actually really unlazy from what I know... they're passionate and energetic.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Lol the fact that I died my hair is THE thing!

sx is actually really unlazy from what I know... they're passionate and energetic.

that's kind of what i mean...you don't seem lazy at all, you just seem lazy when it comes to things an sp would not laze out on...but I could be entirely wrong...it's hard to tell...from what I know you come from such a varied culture compared to the culture I grew up in...it would help to see how you evolved into your current style,,,

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
that's kind of what i mean...you don't seem lazy at all, you just seem lazy when it comes to things an sp would not laze out on...but I could be entirely wrong...it's hard to tell...from what I know you come from such a varied culture compared to the culture I grew up in...it would help to see how you evolved into your current style,,,

Well I do not know where is exactly you're from.... But I am from central europe, it is not that entirely different to the American's culture, of course there are differences, some minor, some are greater , but still it's so different as compared to eastern asian culture or so.

In a shortcut I grew up in a good family with my mom and grandparents as an only child... I was probably a bit pampered as a child by my family, but then what I got at home, I didn't get from my peers, because I always struggled to fit in and found it hard to find friends, even though I was very social and needy of affection and attention, I couldn't seem to get this from my peers mainly. That made me feel socially insecure and more withdrawn from people, but I never got a chance to learn to be "tough" . Because from my family I always got anything I wanted, or needed I just learned to go with the flow and kinda count on stuff to sort it out itself. I never really did any houseworks or basically any kind of work as a kid... So I just lived with my martyr syndrome that for some reason some people don't like me and others should take care of me ... idk it's hard to explain.
Also I grew up with my mom who allowed me a lot of freedom and gave me everything she could. But she's a bit emotionally unstable and manipulative what often broke my trust to her.
I am basically just kind of weird, dreamy and impractical only child.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Well I do not know where is exactly you're from.... But I am from central europe, it is not that entirely different to the American's culture, of course there are differences, some minor, some are greater , but still it's so different as compared to eastern asian culture or so.

In a shortcut I grew up in a good family with my mom and grandparents as an only child... I was probably a bit pampered as a child by my family, but then what I got at home, I didn't get from my peers, because I always struggled to fit in and found it hard to find friends, even though I was very social and needy of affection and attention, I couldn't seem to get this from my peers mainly. That made me feel socially insecure and more withdrawn from people, but I never got a chance to learn to be "tough" . Because from my family I always got anything I wanted, or needed I just learned to go with the flow and kinda count on stuff to sort it out itself. I never really did any houseworks or basically any kind of work as a kid... So I just lived with my martyr syndrome that for some reason some people don't like me and others should take care of me ... idk it's hard to explain.
Also I grew up with my mom who allowed me a lot of freedom and gave me everything she could. But she's a bit emotionally unstable and manipulative what often broke my trust to her.
I am basically just kind of weird, dreamy and impractical only child.

now i'm getting sx/sp and thinking so is third no matter what the order of the other two. does that make sense?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
now i'm getting sx/sp and thinking so is third no matter what the order of the other two. does that make sense?

sx/sp is likely, however I still do relate mostly to how sp/sx find it difficult to open in a relationship and are rather withdrawn at first, because they need to feel secure to be able to emotionally open up. I deal with this a lot, though maybe it might be sx/sp issue too, I am not sure , though sx for me is more like "let's get into relationship and love each other" while I am more like "hmmmm... idk, maybe yes, I'll see, I don't really want to hurry, I don't know how I feel, I need time to think about it" etc...

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
sx/sp is likely, however I still do relate mostly to how sp/sx find it difficult to open in a relationship and are rather withdrawn at first, because they need to feel secure to be able to emotionally open up. I deal with this a lot, though maybe it might be sx/sp issue too, I am not sure , though sx for me is more like "let's get into relationship and love each other" while I am more like "hmmmm... idk, maybe yes, I'll see, I don't really want to hurry, I don't know how I feel, I need time to think about it" etc...

Is that the result of past experience or, to put it in other words, a natural instinctual inclination that presents itself no matter what. That does sound like sp overrides sx.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am thinking about : 4w3 5w6 9w1 / 4w5 6w7 9w1 / or 4w? 7w6 9w1 :shrug: probably sp/sx then ...

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just here to say I agree with [MENTION=9627]Xann[/MENTION].

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

None of this really touches into the fear related to the instincts, though. Also what you write here sounds more 6 than 7. Can you answer the following questions:

1. How important is an intimate partner do you?
2. How important is your status and your relationship to people and society around you?
3. How important is it to preserve your material security e.g. money, home, health?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
None of this really touches into the fear related to the instincts, though. Also what you write here sounds more 6 than 7. Can you answer the following questions:

1. How important is an intimate partner do you?
2. How important is your status and your relationship to people and society around you?
3. How important is it to preserve your material security e.g. money, home, health?

1. I don't really feel any kind of pressure , or need to necessary be in a romantic relationship. I see it more from the practical point of view and expect the partner to be also my co-worker , helpful , or somehow fitting into a larger framework of my idea of life. However I've never really actively seeked for and rather just let things happen. Also I am shy and little insecure in romantic relationship and it takes me time to open up to a partner. More than romantic intimacy I enjoy sex itself and definitely prefer a sexual partner who doesn't have to be my romantic partner.

2. Social status is important for me and I seek to improve it by my behavior, style and adhering to social norms, however I often find myself as not fitting in a community, or a group and I usually prefer to stand aside in a group activities, because they sometimes make me feel socially insecure. There's a fight between wanting to be successful in a community and wanting to just have my own space and personal freedom. I am not engaging in a social activity until it really speaks to me personally and it's hard for me to tell whether people like me or not, I can be shy and insecure.

3. Money and home are not important to be honest, these things just seem to exist in a different dimension than me, I can't really keep a track of them even though I'd want to, it's simply not processable by my mind. However I do care for my health to a point, I like to be in a comfortable and familiar environment, where things are chill and secure.