• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] What's my enneagram?

Amaris

I try to find my enneagram type, but yet I feel doubtful and probably use some help from members here. Here is some info:
- I am emotional and impulsive, often act based on my current mood and on a spur of the moment
- I tend to view life negatively more than positively
- I am attracted to gothic and dark themes
- I like mysticism, occultism and witchcraft, I practice magic
- I like art and study photography
- There is nothing more important for me, than to be true to myself and who I am
- I can work really hard to fill my vision
- I need to feel inspired, I like being creative
- I can have outburst of anger
- I am stubborn and need to do things my own way
- I always know how to make things work for me
- I can be self hating and destructive
- I am a loner and I do not like the company of others
- I have sense of my own style and always follow it
- I like to experiment and I seek action
- I sometimes can be manic
- I like to be surrounded by physical stimulation
- I can be reckless and too honest or open
- I want to experience a lot

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Do you mind me asking how the magic is going? Like have you seen relevant effects as of yet? And I'm not great at typing but 4 does sound about right.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I see 4 everywhere. No idea on wings, but I'd go with 4w5 just based on vibes.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
(P.S. Not Enneagram-related, but I guess ISFP based on the information you've given here.)

Amaris

Do you mind me asking how the magic is going? Like have you seen relevant effects as of yet? And I'm not great at typing but 4 does sound about right.

I personally practice the chaos magick, it's a form on magic based on individualism. Every magician can choose what fits his techniques best and there are very few limitations. It's very effective form of self growth and allows you to seek your own self and develop your own belief system, while you have to remember to stay open and flexible to changes as for everything is and forever will be in chaos. The rituals differ from every magician and it's usually made by only one person rather than a group. There are techniques of meditation called gnosis, to help you get into the gnostic state, where you get in touch with your unconscious mind. A lot of these techniques evolved from buddhism and help you to concentrate and find sense of inner harmony with different parts of your being.

I personally work with the gnosis and meditation, trying to open-up my unconscious senses to lead me to see the spiritual energy of things around me.
I also read tarot and use pendulum when I feel like holding up a sort of energy.
Sometimes I do practice spells, I search the most possible amount of information on a spell and after that I usually try to develop my own way and approach to practicing it. A lot of spells are simply psychological self-help instructions and work well with the meditation techniques.

Amaris

(P.S. Not Enneagram-related, but I guess ISFP based on the information you've given here.)

Thank you, I was thinking about that type for me before, but aren't ISFP 4s really rare? I think most of them are 9s or 7s, so I just wonder whether being 4 and an ISFP isn't a bit in odds?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Thank you, I was thinking about that type for me before, but aren't ISFP 4s really rare? I think most of them are 9s or 7s, so I just wonder whether being 4 and an ISFP isn't a bit in odds?

No, not at all! ISFPs are one of the most common types among 4s. :)

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I personally practice the chaos magick, it's a form on magic based on individualism. Every magician can choose what fits his techniques best and there are very few limitations. It's very effective form of self growth and allows you to seek your own self and develop your own belief system, while you have to remember to stay open and flexible to changes as for everything is and forever will be in chaos. The rituals differ from every magician and it's usually made by only one person rather than a group. There are techniques of meditation called gnosis, to help you get into the gnostic state, where you get in touch with your unconscious mind. A lot of these techniques evolved from buddhism and help you to concentrate and find sense of inner harmony with different parts of your being.

I personally work with the gnosis and meditation, trying to open-up my unconscious senses to lead me to see the spiritual energy of things around me.
I also read tarot and use pendulum when I feel like holding up a sort of energy.
Sometimes I do practice spells, I search the most possible amount of information on a spell and after that I usually try to develop my own way and approach to practicing it. A lot of spells are simply psychological self-help instructions and work well with the meditation techniques.

Sounds really interesting. So the rituals are created by the person performing them instead of being set and followed by multiple people? I was intrigued with witchcraft for a very short while some years ago but never really got anywhere with it. Might do some digging into it at some point! Thanks for informing me. :)

KitchenFly

I have read the three post topic , I am new and seek for my type, Farewell and this one.

You are a bit of an odd shape and your oddness is much a clue to the guards you employ to protect and defend.

I think you have chosen to weave well your instinct with your mood conches and agenda and your movements towards integration and disintegration tightly so as you have control. I think you wish to learn about what you have done so as you have control the control to adjust the talk of the restriction and order you set so many years back then forming your own personality settings vier the privy of mindful free will as a young child.

I have one curiosity because I kinda think you may have been an only child or a child with a older sister several years older who is or a personality type distant in primal motivation to your motivation. Have you got brothers and sisters?

I think you are a 5 with 4 , Sx/So/Sp , I think you mood is Controlled and geared by your Sp - self preservation instinct (Sp/So) , I think your agenda is Controlled and geared by your So - social instinct (So/Sx) , and I think finally the part you wish to Gard and protect is you conches and I think your conches is Controlled and geared by your Sx - (sexual instinct or one to one awareness - instinct) Sx/Sp. I could have the shuffle mixed up but I'll stick with what I have said. Is is posable to post a video: Hi This Is Me .

But I could be incorrect you maybe a 7w8 who knows? Lol..

four

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4x3
Seems like classic four to me! Especially the bit about being true to yourself; that's the whole life of the four. Other types are not focused on this and fives are not going to talk about it the way you are. Fours can be obsessed with being themselves, sometimes to a detrimental degree.

However, in my experience sometimes fours and sixes can look a lot alike, especially introverted or phobic sixes. They can get pretty dark and be manic, explosive, etc. like you mentioned.

Fives are another type that gets pretty dark and likes to spend time alone, but the identification with emotionality you mention is not really five-ish. In fact it's basically the opposite of fives. Fives live in their heads and overidentify with ideas. So don't let your introversion (liking to spend time alone etc.) make you think you're a five. It's not that fives aren't emotional (all types are because we're human) but the conscious identification of it is literally the whole core of what a four is/does.

It can be helpful to look at the levels of health and think about what you are like when you are feeling good versus not feeling so great (depressed, sick, etc.) In my opinion that can be the biggest guide to figuring out your type. Because, honestly, many types can take on four-ish traits when they are depressed or can over-identify as fours. Sixes (and eights, to some extent) also can mistype themselves as fours because they can get reactive and dark.

Also, you don't have to tell how old you are if you're uncomfortable, but age is something to think about. Many younger people (teenagers into early twenties...adolescence, basically) can seem like fours, because that's a time when everyone is trying to find themselves, there are lots of hormones and a high risk of depression, confusion, despair.

P.S. Edit: Okay, so I'm really not a fan of typing people based on tiny bits of info and pictures, but I just looked at your original post, and you just seem like a classic four from your picture and from the quotation, "There was a wound here
I see its scars
The shade upon your face
Of lilies bent with tears"

I mean... it kinda doesn't get much more four than that, but again, who knows. You know yourself better than anyone on an internet board. Good luck!