User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    I was about to download Abzû, but I just realised it's not available on my OS.

I'll settle for this playthrough for now.
    Have you ever tried Transistor?

~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf
    Likes JocktheMotie liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Have you ever tried Transistor?
    I haven't, but I'll have a look. Thanks!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    I was about to download Abzû, but I just realised it's not available on my OS.

I'll settle for this playthrough for now.

And.... there goes $20 tossed to Amazon because I must have this game now!

---

Thinking about playing WoW again. Took a break since January as I thought I had everything I wanted.

But now I want to do more mage towers for weapon skins again on classes I never play and most likely won't ever play.

---

Downloaded a few games to my phone. Love 2 Dots but I run out of levels and the newer mechanics aren't as fun as they used to be.

---

Know that I should really finish the games I bought at Xmas first....BUTNEWTHINGS.

I fail so hard at minimalism because everytime I have a vacancy I'm like, let's fill it with the new things.
    Likes Ingrid in grids liked this post

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

It's just hard for me to get into any game.

WoW is good now? All the good things I remember from being WoW had to do with the community and people playing it. Mboxing was fun from a technical standpoint, but I haven't really enjoyed myself playing WoW since TBC and felt like it being a mindless timesink instead.

Occasionally a creative little game comes along that I'll enjoy, but usually those are short and they come out few and far inbetween.

It's also hard for me to commit to any schedule, so when I tried playing Overwatch in a 'not quite pro yet' team, it was actually more frustrating than fun to play.

I'd love to play stuff like Divinity original sin 2 coop, but the commitment is pretty huge doing something like that.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I'm currently playing Ni No Kuni II. It's such a charming game. Gorgeous graphics, excellent music, a solid storyline, etc. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys Japanese RPGs.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    WoW is good now? All the good things I remember from being WoW had to do with the community and people playing it. Mboxing was fun from a technical standpoint, but I haven't really enjoyed myself playing WoW since TBC and felt like it being a mindless timesink instead.
    Depends what you consider good. If you consider enormous time-sinks and barriers of entry that don't in any way feel rewarding, just like a massive chore to accomplish with no real intent behind them other than give the illusion of lots of content, then sure, Legion is awesome.

I level a Warrior and my Priest up to 110, and quickly lost interest with the stupidity of artifact weapons and simply how much of a difference gear was in relation to well your character could perform -- I understand someone who has better gear than me, in an equal test environment, will perform better than me, but when terrible players with good gear can completely obliterate (Like, it's not even close in Legion -- At all. The gear performance discrepancy is so vast, it's unreal) your DPS/Healing while paying no attention to fight mechanics and not even really properly playing their character, I'm out on that.

I raided pretty hardcore in TBC & Wrath (getting up to M'uru in Sunwell during TBC and Heroic Lich King in Wrath, pre expansion patch nerfs), so I'm not sure if I've just gotten burnt out of the game or if there's some degree of merit to the visions I see while wearing the rose colored nostalgia glasses. All the class homogenization and dumbing down of raiding content, while imposing superficial barriers, pretty much killed my interest in the game.
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

Saturn's Amethyst
    MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    749 so/sp

At the moment I'm playing Diablo 2 and having trouble sticking to one class. (I have the expansion)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

At the moment, none. But I plan on start Tekken 7 and Yakuza 6 soon.
    "If the truth shall kill them, let them die"
    468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Currently none but I play Smite and OMSI 2 occasionally.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

Games I'm currently into on my phone is cookie cats and cooking fever. I really like playing EA NHL games