• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sens8

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think there's any threads about Sens8 on here so I'm making one. This is a place to talk about the show. I know there's many differing opinions about it and the director so feel free to criticize it if you want.

For those who haven't watched: it about eight people from around the world who are able to access each others minds.

I loved this show and always looked forward to watching it, but I did feel like the pacing was odd. It was basically and introduction season which was entertaining since I saw all the character's backstories and the whole "mindsharing" thing was still new to me. I'm just going to say that season 2 better not be as expository as season 1 because I think the novelty of the concept was worn off. This show to be very thought provoking at least to me, but I am praying for the next season to be more plot driven.

It also has beautiful cinematography.

If you haven't watched it then I recommend you go on netflix and do so.

I still don't know who my favorite character is. Jonas was cool but I think that might have been because he was mysterious ad the main part of the plot.
I was most interested in Will and Nomi "plots", but I liked some of the other characters more. I think I liked Kala the most, but idk.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Me & my wife have been watching this, and we can't wait for the next season!

I am/was a big fan of Babylon 5, and hearing that JMS is working on a new series caught me by surprise. I was expecting this to be bit like Heroes (and because Heroes Rebor flopped badly), we gave it a try.

The pacing indeed was bit weird, but I think it worked. I noticed that half-a-season has already passed, and we haven't actually got very far with the main plot. But I believe the time was well spent to build the characters and their stories.

I think I like Van Damme the best, my wife prefers Wolfgang.