• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Family

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Think it is ABC, but not sure. Premise is-child abducted and then mysteriously returns. Mini-series. There have been quite a few of these recently, but I liked the idea of this one because

A) The mystery isn't naturally stupidly far fetched

B) I do have an affinity for 'true crime'-and though this is fictional-parallels.

C) It is only 6 episodes-so no long commitment. But long enough so that I actually care enough to watch it.

This series is not even 'exceptional'. It's probably just average really. But I am finding it watchable-which is something that I can't always say for even the highly rated series. I think it has a leg up on Wayward Pines so far in my opinion. Oh and the son from that is also in this-so it lends a certain similar feel. Anyways. 3 episodes in. (Actually 2.5 because I was too excited to finish it I had to come and write my thoughts down first). And of course I have theories.

Theory A)

Theory B)

Theory C)

Theory D)

Anyways will maybe be updating this. Don't really expect anyone to be watching this show really-it isn't well, it is sort of more under the radar. But wanted to spin somewhere.