• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New ST:TOS Episode Released [Gay Kirk Parody?]

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm only 1:28 into this video and already I don't like it. I appreciate the time, money, and effort that was obviously exerted to create this video. However, I utterly hate this Kirk.

While I certainly don't hate gay people, this Kirk actor is obviously gay. Kirk is not gay and should not be played by a gay actor UNLESS he can rid himself of all gay affectations. This actor cannot. This is almost like a "gay Kirk" parody episode.

Here is a link to the video but not the video itself.:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mOpmIFTxkE

Here is the point in the video at which I basically threw up in my mouth:

gay kirk.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kirk has a mysterious alien, showing 'erratic vital signs,' beamed aboard the Enterprise (without first attempting to make contact), a being possibly from some alien race known as the Tellurite - whom Kirk himself called a 'volatile' species. No effort was made to secure the transporter bay against a possible threat. The transporter chief was left all alone with this unknown being until Kirk and Spock finally arrived.

As the alien ship is showing no signs of imminent destruction, it should not have been necessary to perform this kind of emergency beam up without first attempting to make contact. And how do they know if the vital signs are erratic when they can't even be sure what type of alien this is?

Terrible.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Captain's log: "Due to an unexpected breach in transporter room protocol, the Enterprise has acquired an unexpected stowaway."

And who caused this "unexpected breach"? Did the alien cause it? Or did "my shit don't stink" gay Kirk cause it?