• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite scene from a TV show

Walking Dead season 5 ep8 spoiler alert

After 8 seasons this death and the ones in The Grove s4 ep14 are still the most poignant imo.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Walking Dead season 5 ep8 spoiler alert

After 8 seasons this death and the ones in The Grove s4 ep14 are still the most poignant imo.

I almost linked that video yesterday. I wasn't crying!! -- it was all that damn pollen in the air causing my allergies to flair up.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Excellent mini prologue to Bob’s story. Blackbird Song is also one of my favorite tracks from the series.

In the context in which it was used, it so eloquently captures the sense of loneliness and hopelessness of the characters.

In the context in which it was used, it so eloquently captures the sense of loneliness and hopelessness of the characters.

Bob was another Dale, Hershel, Beth, Tyreese etc. Moral compass’ don’t fare well in TWD. Not that anyone does I suppose.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
does reality tv count?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

i miss Stansmith, he had impeccable taste

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's so much great stuff in Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul that could be put here -- SO many memorable scenes. Like, I'd be here all day posting.

While there's some crazy-funny or crazy insane moments in this series, I'm going to bring up one of the most understated scenes:

I don't think there is anything like the finale scene of BB where Walter and Skyler meet for the last time.

Last edited:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

If I could find something including the initial mugging as well as the in-laws on the carrriage ride from hell, we'd have the best scenes from the best episode from the best season of this show. There's something so satisfying about how everything comes together for the climax. Peak Seinfeld, IMO.

The whole engagement plotline that he wanted to escape from immediately was great stuff.

Last edited: