• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post songs that describe yourself (or your personality)?

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Starry

I've posted this song on this site a bazillion times but I thought I'd up the insult stakes by posting it here for those that want to bring it

Relatively speaking I haven't listened to this song for a while which is weird...but we'll be rollin through Aberdeen on the way to our Christmas destination on Friday which reminded me. And I'm so excited I'm kinda going to my true home. As soon as we see the Aberdeen: Come As You Are sign it's like freedom...heaven.

Starry

My first boyfriend...we had been friends for like 2 years and I was totally in love with him but had never said anything to him about it. Not out of fear though... I think I was still just operating on 100% Ne which is like *whatevers happening is awesome*...I honestly just don’t think it occurred to me.

I didn’t know whether he liked me or not...it didn’t occur to me to think about that either. But one night we were somewhere where there was a dj...and he had them play this song and he told me he loved me. Awww

Whoops he’s still my best friend I should say. He’s married now and I don’t get to see him as much as I would like...but we’ll still sometimes dance to this and reminisce.