• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you take pictures of yourself?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
+1000, omg. I STILL can't decide whether I'm delusional or just very unphotogenic. Or both, I suppose. It's not very helpful for the whole online dating thing.
Photobooth is your friend, that way. Put yourself and your computer in the right light, and you can make yourself look however you want. :)

Selfies ftw!

(Needless to say, my answer to the OP is yes. :laugh:)

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Hell yes.
Why?
Because I'm a bodybuilder.
When I'm 80 years old and I tell kids "Yeah, I was your size when I was 25" I'll be back to back it up. :pumpyouup:

how scrawny were you when you started bodybuilding?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
how scrawny were you when you started bodybuilding?

At age 13 my shoe size was 13.
My calves, quadriceps, and glutes could not fit comfortably into any pair of fashionable pants since I was in the 8th grade.
At age 15 I weighed 15 pounds.
By the time I graduated high school I had wrestled and powerlifted in the 189 pound (maximum bodyweight) division.
My senior year in high school I was ranked the 9th strongest kid in Virginia's high school powerlifting circuit.
At age 19 I began to take my training very seriously, and paid much attention to nutrition, cardio, and rest - that year I weighed 195 pounds.
By age 20 I weighed 205 pounds sticking to the same routine 5 days per week, religiously - high volume training, lots of drop sets/super sets, forced negatives, and reps to failure.
On my 21st birthday I weighed 215 pounds.
When I was 22 I dropped out of college for a multitude of reasons, but weighing in at 225 pounds - and solid.

Now, 16 years later, I am still the same height (6 feet tall) but weigh 265.3 pounds (according to my physician's scale).
Despite having three shoulder surgeries and a spinal fusion operation almost one year ago; each time I have re-engineered my routine and moved forward accepting my new constraints as the cost of doing business.
I have maxxed out my frame; it is not possible for me to build any more mass, so now it is time to re-focus and do what is necessary to keep as much bulk as possible but shred out to about 245 pounds; I am comfortable at that weight.

Bodybuilding is the only pursuit in my life that I have given undisputed, persistent devotion to.
I enjoy it beyond what many could ever imagine from such a simple endeavor.
For some reason, to me, the feeling of total physical exhaustion and fatigue is blisssful rest.

:solidarity:

-Halla74

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no, because if i want to look at myself, i'll look in a mirror

i take that back i have a few times, but it was mostly for people wanting to know what i look like/proving i am infact female.