• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Immortal..."

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Has anyone seen the movie Immortal (ad vitam)? It's a French movie, but it's in English. I watched it yesterday, I thought it was highly interesting.

Here's the IMDb page.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I saw it a couple of years ago. I enjoyed it, but found the CGI characters intrusive and ridiculous. It reminded me a bit of Who Framed Roger Rabbit in that respect. Why would they do that? Make all the human characters CGI or make none of them CGI, don't make some of them CGI. Now I'm a man accustomed to suspending disbelief and I'm pretty good at it, but that really fucking irked me.

I'd have to watch it again before I could comment on plot details with any certainty. I'd thought it was German, watching it. It makes so much more sense to know it was French. French chicks really have something else entirely going on, beauty-wise. I think it's in the shape of their mouths, which probably has a lot to do with the shape of their language.