• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Ideal Partner

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
smart, strong, reliable, got your back

Aww, thank you :wubbie:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Fi. Cause Fi say be who you are, I wont change you.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Frankly, I have to say, that's brilliant. The sheer amount of crap, that dissolves, by simply applied foresight, is tremendous, really. Not often does it happen, that I really acknowledge the immediately evident proof. I mean, past performance is no assurance of future behaviour, even if taken with a grain of salt. I'm so true very thankful of the wonderful reminders put forth,vand as usual, delighted. To flaunt as hoc. It's truly a blessing in disguise, and I am adamant on insistence per set, albeit not always the most sound.

Love the movie in your avatar. Wish I had a giant, infinitely repeating loop of the scene of the city during the thunderstorm shown from the guys cave porch.

Your thing says Fractalicious. Do you follow Socionics? Because I have a link to an article relating to Fractals and Socionics.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
try it in real life, it works like socionics

I think it's actually considered Ne- that accepts, and Ne+ that tries to change others. I know for certain that ESI is considered to be a changer/molder, as it uses ESI as an example.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think it's actually considered Ne- that accepts, and Ne+ that tries to change others. I know for certain that ESI is considered to be a changer/molder, as it uses ESI as an example.

scapegoats serve anybody always

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
scapegoats serve anybody always

Well, it also says they change/remold for the other person's own protection anyways, so under the light of that being a service, yes.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well, it also says they change/remold for the other person's own protection anyways, so under the light of that being a service, yes.

It has become a damn introvert country. So many to protect. I am longing for someone with balls !

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It has become a damn introvert country. So many to protect. I am longing for someone with balls !

Keep in mind, those with big trucks have small balls :p

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Ooooooooo, shiney. I only watched 3 minutes but bookmarked it to watch more when I'm not at work.

Those with big balls are like those with big belts. Belts freaking hurt. They only get used when necessary. Otherwise, people with big trucks play freely, at least until they mess up, then it's whoop-ass time.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ooooooooo, shiney. I only watched 3 minutes but bookmarked it to watch more when I'm not at work.

Those with big balls are like those with big belts. Belts freaking hurt. They only get used when necessary. Otherwise, people with big trucks play freely, at least until they mess up, then it's whoop-ass time.

you know that that infj status wont be qualified by sexualizing things. I am just saying cause nobody ever here ever questioned my type cause they thought sexualizing things is perfectly entp xD

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Nono, I made you a picture lol.

dx50IUC.jpg

I think enneagram has an inherent flaw in it somewhere, as it isn't perfectly symmetrical, and, thus, doesn't collapse back into itself. Realistically, if you split up reality, human minds, whatever into distinct categories, you should be able to freely recombine, resplit, recombine, etc. indefinitely. If you cannot, then you have a logical error, which is, essentially, in my views, what the various different systems are: evidence of an error in cognition that prevents reconciliation of parts.

Notice, if the original was symmetrical, it would perfectly overlap with the negative version next to it when combined.

In my own understandings and correlations and trying to peer through to the causation, in Socionics terms (sorry, just most familiar), this is the broken bridge between Ti (formal logic) and Fe (emotions), which I take to correlate with Rationalization being broken from Emotionalism in enneagram; that is, 5 and 4 not being part of the same point is broken logic, as Rationalization is always directly connected to Withdrawing and Emotions. Within Socionics, Ti and Fe are linked, but fail to recognize that they are the same thing as well, as reasoning is directly a manifestation of the emotions which produce such and decide which objective data is subjectively chosen to create these logic chains. So, in short, this "broke bridge" in enneagram is evident by the fact that reality is divided into parts within enneagram, but the gap between 5 and 4 keeps it from being infinitely repeatable and from collapsing back into "simply human."

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
you know that that infj status wont be qualified by sexualizing things. I am just saying cause nobody ever here ever questioned my type cause they thought sexualizing things is perfectly entp xD

Well, it's a metaphor to suit you lol. In reality, I'm saying that those who display strength are the ones who aren't strong, because real strength compared to others means you must regulate it, or you risk breaking the shit out of everything. Does Superman pet puppies or pick flowers as Clark Kent? He sure doesn't go around trying to arm wrestle people or do extreme sports as Clark Kent. That'd just be Fd up lol.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I've always been attractive to the stereotype of ESFP and ENTJ. That's who is my ideal partner.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Everyone does. What make u different from ENTPs as an 8w9? like reactions and stuff....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Everyone does. What make u different from ENTPs as an 8w9? like reactions and stuff....

well i dont know about your long and deepful sexual realtionships with entps but we are always different. That is Who we are. And I speak german fluent !

Every other difference besides your bed stories - are none of your concern.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
well i dont know about your long and deepful sexual realtionships with entps but we are always different. That is Who we are. And I speak german fluent !

Every other difference besides your bed stories - are none of your concern.

Bro, I'm asexual, and I hate attention. I see you are trying to impress me. I am not interested. :mellow:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Bro, I'm asexual, and I hate attention. I see you are trying to impress me. I am not interested. :mellow:

That you have problems, a blind man can see, and what asexual means I dont understand. Doesnt even make sense, seeing that thread. I am just telling you I am 3500 miles away in Europe, that thing between us, prolly wont happen !