• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Ideal Partner

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Care to elaborate?

:bookish:

I would, but I only get on the internet from my phone, and don't really keep bookmarks lol.

Short answer, Mental is conscious effort we place into society and Vital is just what we autopilot without any effort. Which sounds a whole hell of a lot like J/P like this:

MyersBriggsTypes.png

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ohh, 9w1s sx/so are THHEEEE BBBESSTTT PEOOOOPPPLLLE OOONN TTHHHEEE PLAANNNEEETTT ANND IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO CONNECT WITH THEM, DAM. (can't with mine)
Social guy, eh,.... wait, 9w8? I know this individual, he snares at people who act weird. Why is your first option to kiss an animal, instead of your lover? Why do you debate so much (when you know I'd beat you any day)? Why do you watch documentaries on animals? Why do you like children so much? Why do you pick up random books? Why are you so fucking adorable?

Well, in my defense, I may be backwards on parts of ours, so she may be the w8 and I may be the w1 lol. I lose track where one begins and the other ends lol. I guess the best answer would be if she behaves as w8 then I behave as w1, and we may flip flop for whatever reasons lol.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why I don't like NFs
Ya lost me? O_0

Well, if 9 goes to 6, you have the top left of the circle covered and the left side of center triangle. Then if you go to 3, you have the bottom of circle covered and bottom of center triangle. Then if you return back to start, you have top right of circle covered and right side of center triangle. You'll have stress from 9->6, 6->3, and 3->9. Now, if your partner goes from 9 to 3 to 6 back to 9, they have all the same parts covered that you covered, only in reverse. They'll have growth from 9->3, 3->6, and 6->9. Soooo your stress causes their growth. But, guess what? Since one is so/sx and the other is sx/so, if you flip who is doing sx first and so first, then their stress becomes your growth!

Aha! A completed circle!

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, in my defense, I may be backwards on parts of ours, so she may be the w8 and I may be the w1 lol. I lose track where one begins and the other ends lol. I guess the best answer would be if she behaves as w8 then I behave as w1, and we may flip flop for whatever reasons lol.

You see, I'd recognize 9w1 teasing from anywhere... Idk now, So/Sx what is that? Are not an ESFP?

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member

Thanks. The overall descriptors could be 100% equally apropos. Some things do/don't fit in either.

But yes, I may value the J aspects, but P is assuredly the auto-pilot mode, as you say.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Laughs (good naturedly).

You ARE an NF, no?

:thinking:

Yes, I am an INFJ, but I have ISTP tendies...I like doing things with my hands, fixing.
Probably, because my mom is an ESTJ so we never did "like" mental discussions. :freaked::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
Idk, why, but I just don't like NF in general??? I mean, my older sis is an ENFJ and some days I feel like punching her?? Maybe this ego shit annoys me. AH, they're selfish. INFPs are cute though....when they're not annoying.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You see, I'd recognize 9w1 teasing from anywhere... Idk now, So/Sx what is that? Are not an ESFP?

Was that 9w1? I dunno. Hmmmm...

So/sx just means mainly So, then some Sx, then crappy Sp last lol.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
[MENTION=27872]ñoño[/MENTION]
Yes, I am an INFJ, but I have ISTP tendies...I like doing things with my hands, fixing.

Same!!

Probably, because my mom is an ESTJ so we never did "like" mental discussions. :freaked::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Gotcha.

Idk, why, but I just don't like NF in general??? I mean, my older sis is an ENFJ and some days I feel like punching her?? Maybe this ego shit annoys me. AH, they're selfish. :)

INFPs are cute though....when they're not annoying.

Can't argue that one, I annoy myself on a regular basis! :newwink:

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thanks. The overall descriptors could be 100% equally apropos. Some things do/don't fit in either.

But yes, I may value the J aspects, but P is assuredly the auto-pilot mode, as you say.

Basically, you may be an autopilot in MBTI, but in Socioncs, you could be an autopilot IEI or an autopilot EII, which means you would be operating primarily in the Vital Superblock of whichever of the two sociotypes you may be. The distinction lay in what you consciously think about compared to what you preconsciously "just do."

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Was that 9w1? I dunno. Hmmmm...

So/sx just means mainly So, then some Sx, then crappy Sp last lol.

I feel bad, now. Like if I'm dragging you along for nothing. :blush::blush::blush::cheese::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

You two, special night, I shall accept both in my friend group.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Basically, you may be an autopilot in MBTI, but in Socioncs, you could be an autopilot IEI or an autopilot EII, which means you would be operating primarily in the Vital Superblock of whichever of the two sociotypes you may be. The distinction lay in what you consciously think about compared to what you preconsciously "just do."

Yes. I have some suspicions about why I am vacillating on this and think it will resolve organically. Nonetheless, I appreciate you clearly defining the distinctions and I will revisit the sociotypes with your words 'in mind' :)

- - - Updated - - -

I feel bad, now. Like if I'm dragging you along for nothing. :blush::blush::blush::cheese::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

You two, special night, I shall accept both in my friend group.

The sweetest of dreams...:bye:

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes. I have some suspicions about why I am vacillating on this and think it will resolve organically. Nonetheless, I appreciate you clearly defining the distinctions and I will revisit the sociotypes with your words 'in mind' :)

- - - Updated - - -

The sweetest of dreams...:bye:

In Socionics, looking to society for better classifications is mental Ti, and the actual "machine" that uses such is Te, so this sounds like EII, getting logical classifications and reasoning from society and having the actual machine just auto-do-it in the preconscious once it gets those pieces.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Statistically speaking: the best predictor of future human behaviour - is past behaviour.

After studying statistics for years, I have to say - crystal balls are still superior.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
After studying statistics for years, I have to say - crystal balls are still superior.

Glad you had the crystal balls to tell me what you really think, my friend :)

Statistics have a legit place (I understand you are debating what that place is). However, even statistician's will caution against arbitrarily equating correlation with causation. Something that is frequently done when quoting statistics or manipulating them in self-interest.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Glad you had the crystal balls to tell me what you really think, my friend :)
LMAO

Statistics have a legit place (I understand you are debating what that place is). However, even statistician's will caution against arbitrarily equating correlation with causation. Something that is frequently done when quoting statistics or manipulating them in self-interest.

I think I like to treat correlation as a good indicator of being on the right track to finding causation.

Permabanned
Frankly, I have to say, that's brilliant. The sheer amount of crap, that dissolves, by simply applied foresight, is tremendous, really. Not often does it happen, that I really acknowledge the immediately evident proof. I mean, past performance is no assurance of future behaviour, even if taken with a grain of salt. I'm so true very thankful of the wonderful reminders put forth,vand as usual, delighted. To flaunt as hoc. It's truly a blessing in disguise, and I am adamant on insistence per set, albeit not always the most sound.