• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

y'all're killing me

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm dedicating my 667th post to you [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] since you're obviously a rough and rugged ENTJ. ;)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm dedicating my 667th post to you [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] since you're obviously a rough and rugged ENTJ. ;)

I am the most ENTJ of all the ENTJs. How dare you not dedicate 666 to me.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
My daydream world is very personal and private and the characters feel as real to me as real people. It's basically just a world similar to this one, but where anything I want to be possible becomes possible. There are no limitations and no judgments.

I like my world because it's better than this one. It's an escape. I would rather be there than here.

We both like the same music, the same shows, the same games. We never run out of things to talk about with each other.

I enjoyed that I was finally able to take the story that I'd had in my head for so many years of my life and give it a breath of life, on paper. I wrote it for me--not for anyone else, which is why I haven't had any intentions to publish it in the past 4 years.
Tell us more about why your daydream world is better than this one.
Do you talk about your daydream world with your friend?
You didn't mention your daydream world in any of your previous posts. Why not?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tell us more about why your daydream world is better than this one.
Do you talk about your daydream world with your friend?
You didn't mention your daydream world in any of your previous posts. Why not?

It's better because there are no limitations and nothing can go wrong. Nothing happens that I don't will to happen.

I don't talk with it about anyone.

I didn't mention it because it isn't so relevant to the real world; it only really exists inside my mind and no one else can ever have a single inkling of knowledge of it the way that I do, so I never expect anyone to understand. It's also very private; I don't share it with most people. With anyone, really.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's better because there are no limitations and nothing can go wrong. Nothing happens that I don't will to happen.

I didn't mention it because it isn't so relevant to the real world; it only really exists inside my mind and no one else can ever have a single inkling of knowledge of it the way that I do, so I never expect anyone to understand. It's also very private; I don't share it with most people. With anyone, really.

So introverted perception heavy right there.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ

Give us some examples of how there are "no limitations and nothing can go wrong".
How much time do you spend in your daydream world?

Here's something that I would like to point out. I understand that your daydream world is private but it is also very important when it comes to determining your personality type. So it's best to share these traits that are very important to you if you want to understand your personality type.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Give us some examples of how there are "no limitations and nothing can go wrong".
How much time do you spend in your daydream world?

Here's something that I would like to point out. I understand that your daydream world is private but it is also very important when it comes to determining your personality type. So it's best to share these traits that are very important to you if you want to understand your personality type.

If I want something to happen, it will happen, and if I don't, it won't. I have full control over every detail, every character, everything. If I wanted someone to start flying, they could fly. You can't do that in this world.

I don't know how much time I spend in it per day; usually it's something I do to pass the time while I'm walking to school or trying to fall asleep or exercising. Something to keep my mind occupied--and then I became really oblivious to the external environment.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION]

I will post your personality type in a couple of days. In the meantime I'll let you try to figure it out based on our conversation. I figure if you can arrive at the type yourself then you'll have more confidence in it being correct.

Here are the main things that you have told me:
You are extremely inwardly focused. Your primary goal is to understand how things affect you and your feelings. This is something that is very important to you, if you did not do this then it would seem like you are dying.
Another thing that you also focus on is your inner daydream world. This is a world where anything is possible and has no connection to reality. This world is so important to you that you escape to it whenever you have a chance and have been doing it since you were very young.

The reason that I am highlighting these traits of yours is that they are your main focus and therefore say a lot about your personality type. There are different ways of going about fitting these traits to the personality types. You can look at the cognitive functions and see which ones fit them the best. Another way is to read the descriptions of the different personality types and see which ones best fit these traits. You can also look at the dichotomies and see how well your traits fit with each one.

Have fun.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION]

I will post your personality type in a couple of days. In the meantime I'll let you try to figure it out based on our conversation. I figure if you can arrive at the type yourself then you'll have more confidence in it being correct.

Here are the main things that you have told me:
You are extremely inwardly focused. Your primary goal is to understand how things affect you and your feelings. This is something that is very important to you, if you did not do this then it would seem like you are dying.
Another thing that you also focus on is your inner daydream world. This is a world where anything is possible and has no connection to reality. This world is so important to you that you escape to it whenever you have a chance and have been doing it since you were very young.

The reason that I am highlighting these traits of yours is that they are your main focus and therefore say a lot about your personality type. There are different ways of going about fitting these traits to the personality types. You can look at the cognitive functions and see which ones fit them the best. Another way is to read the descriptions of the different personality types and see which ones best fit these traits. You can also look at the dichotomies and see how well your traits fit with each one.

Have fun.

Thanks! :D

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I haven't read any of the rest of this thread because lazy.

Oh come on that was no waste! I appreciate your time and your comments dg. :D

This is something I'll have to give more thought; I consider myself introverted, but I can definitely see how the lines blur. I remember when I first joined this forum, I was fairly anxious to post anything, sort of afraid of mingling with the other posters, etc. etc. But I have grown extremely comfortable here now, because I have spent a lot of time here and recognize every single regularly active poster (yes, I stalk every single thread/subforum, except politics now). So now that I have grown comfortable, it's easier for me to be my "real" or "neutral" self, and not wear the same mask I wear out in public. I think that this forum is on the same level (or at least close to it) as how I am around friends, or (at least for my blog where I focus on me and my private life) how I feel when I am my alone, "normal" self free of the constricts of self-presentation.

As a child, I won an award for "most outgoing" among my friends once. I laugh at it now--kind of laughed at it back then too--but when I feel completely comfortable in my environment and the people I am around, I can be a total attention whore. I'm a completely different person when I am comfortable vs. when I am wearing my mask. So now I wonder about this dichotomy. I would still call myself introverted (low energy levels/don't like much stimulation), but perhaps functionally it's possible that I'm not? I'm not sure. It would depend on the function I guess. I'd be willing to listen to good cases for it in the future though if anyone has them to offer.

Is it possible to be a shy/loner extrovert?

See, I can identify this in many ways, as I've found most people seem to. When I first meet people, I am not apt to speak very much. I tend to be more quiet and polite (and I've found that most people are like this as well when I meet them). Some people are more confident and bubbly from the get go, but for the most part a lot of people seem to be that way. Eventually, people open up and become more talkative and goofy.

There was one day when my professor who I've known for a long time described me as relatively quiet (because I try to be more polite around people who are not my peers). However, this one girl then immediately responded that I never shut up lol. I haven't known this girl nearly as long, but as she's my age, not a total dick, and not my boss or anything, I feel totally comfortable being weird and annoying around her (among many others my age!). In this way, I am more "real" around my peers, especially those who I tend to "click" with more than others (that is, those that appreciate my sarcasm and weirdness). We are going to act differently around different people, and it will change as our comfort grows with them. So it isn't surprising to me that you would be the same way.

So then how are we to decide who is an introvert and who is an extravert? You briefly brought up the idea of energy levels. This is how I tend to determine introversion vs. extraversion. And it makes some people incredibly obvious in terms of type. Others, not so much. Essentially, introverts simply have lower energy levels than extraverts. While I can definitely be an insane spaz, my overall energy still tends to be more subdued than extraverts. I appear "calmer" than extraverts for lack of a better term, even when I am being a weird spaz! It's all in comparing people to other people. You can't examine yourself in a box and easily determine this.

One thing to also take note of in the "energy level" determination of I/E is that overall energy levels appear to decrease with age from what I observe. So you must compare similar age groups to one another. Don't compare yourself to a 4 year old or a 90 year old. Also just a random thought...for some reason television characters become more extraverted as the series goes on. Dale Gribble from King of the Hill started as an INTP in the beginning of the series, yet seemed to end as more of an ENTP. Characters tend to become more extreme as time goes on for whatever reason (Flanderization).

What I like about the big five is that you are supposed to look at things in terms of a scale. I know everyone likes using the five letter type codes because it's a more concise and definite result, but you really aren't supposed to look at it that way in that system. It isn't like MBTI. Ambiversion is a valid trait in the big five. After all, most people are not extremes. We exist more on a bell curve.

Not sure on the function bit.

I don't see why someone can't be shy and an extravert. A loner? I'm not so certain about that. Perhaps if extreme social anxiety is overriding everything I suppose. But you don't really seem to be a loner to me. :shrug:

I relate to S much more than N, but yeah, can be hard to observe in people - everyone's got to use both after all. I would peg my money on me being an S type over an N type, but of course I'd be willing to listen to any cases that say otherwise.

Well I don't have a case for you either way lol.

Sometimes I like to amuse the idea that I might be a thinker. But when put next to actual thinker types, it becomes more apparent that I am a feeler. Possibly. I don't know. I think I'm a feeler (no pun intended), but could be otherwise. However I think I probably am a feeler. I do think I give up a much more T vibe in public though when I'm wearing my private/defensive "mask."

See, this is why I think it's important to not examine yourself in a bubble. Compare yourself to others. What is your personality like in comparison to theirs? Do you feel more natural and comfortable with that supposed "mask" on or off?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I haven't read any of the rest of this thread because lazy.

See, I can identify this in many ways, as I've found most people seem to. When I first meet people, I am not apt to speak very much. I tend to be more quiet and polite (and I've found that most people are like this as well when I meet them). Some people are more confident and bubbly from the get go, but for the most part a lot of people seem to be that way. Eventually, people open up and become more talkative and goofy.

There was one day when my professor who I've known for a long time described me as relatively quiet (because I try to be more polite around people who are not my peers). However, this one girl then immediately responded that I never shut up lol. I haven't known this girl nearly as long, but as she's my age, not a total dick, and not my boss or anything, I feel totally comfortable being weird and annoying around her (among many others my age!). In this way, I am more "real" around my peers, especially those who I tend to "click" with more than others (that is, those that appreciate my sarcasm and weirdness). We are going to act differently around different people, and it will change as our comfort grows with them. So it isn't surprising to me that you would be the same way.

So then how are we to decide who is an introvert and who is an extravert? You briefly brought up the idea of energy levels. This is how I tend to determine introversion vs. extraversion. And it makes some people incredibly obvious in terms of type. Others, not so much. Essentially, introverts simply have lower energy levels than extraverts. While I can definitely be an insane spaz, my overall energy still tends to be more subdued than extraverts. I appear "calmer" than extraverts for lack of a better term, even when I am being a weird spaz! It's all in comparing people to other people. You can't examine yourself in a box and easily determine this.

One thing to also take note of in the "energy level" determination of I/E is that overall energy levels appear to decrease with age from what I observe. So you must compare similar age groups to one another. Don't compare yourself to a 4 year old or a 90 year old. Also just a random thought...for some reason television characters become more extraverted as the series goes on. Dale Gribble from King of the Hill started as an INTP in the beginning of the series, yet seemed to end as more of an ENTP. Characters tend to become more extreme as time goes on for whatever reason (Flanderization).

What I like about the big five is that you are supposed to look at things in terms of a scale. I know everyone likes using the five letter type codes because it's a more concise and definite result, but you really aren't supposed to look at it that way in that system. It isn't like MBTI. Ambiversion is a valid trait in the big five. After all, most people are not extremes. We exist more on a bell curve.

Not sure on the function bit.

I don't see why someone can't be shy and an extravert. A loner? I'm not so certain about that. Perhaps if extreme social anxiety is overriding everything I suppose. But you don't really seem to be a loner to me. :shrug:

Most people I know that I wouldn't consider myself close to, when I overhear them describe me, call me "sweet" or some other variant. I think (not sure) that despite my social mask, people I don't know well can tell that I don't have bad intentions or anything and am generally a good noodle. Though holy shit I am so different with my friends. I think they would describe me as a dumb nerd (endearingly of course). Well, my friends also describe me as "mom." They're all fucking thinkers so my feeler-ness becomes more obvious when you set me next to them and compare us. And also because I'm always cleaning up after them and buying them presents when I have money :dry: spoiled brats. (my own fault)

When I was a teeny tiny baby forumer you told me in some random thread somewhere about the energy levels thing as being a good way of determining I/E. It has stuck with me. I would consider my own energy levels to be lower than most, but I don't know a lot of people to compare to. All of my friends are introverts so we all have similar energy levels. The people I "notice" most at school all look like extroverts so in comparison I'd say I have lower energy levels. All I know is that I can't take too much before I need to just go home and sleep for 14 hours lol. My "lonerness" is probably more apparent outside of the internet, where I go to school and literally never speak unless spoken to and never hang out with anyone ever hahaha.

See, this is why I think it's important to not examine yourself in a bubble. Compare yourself to others. What is your personality like in comparison to theirs? Do you feel more natural and comfortable with that supposed "mask" on or off?

Much much much more comfortable when the mask if off. I only take it off if I feel comfortable around the person/people I'm talking to. I can be more of my "natural self" around friends, which is why I consider them such good friends.

All my friends are damn ISTJs. I don't think I feel any more deeply (or any more in general) than them, but I have the tendency to need to "leak" it somehow. They're perfectly fine keeping it private forever, whereas I either need to vent to them, or in my blog, or something. Both of us would rather murder ourselves than talk about feelings in person though, that's for sure. Comparing myself to other people in general and not just my bubble of friends, I think that compared to most people, I am more timid/nervous/shy. Other than that I'm not sure.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] here's my assessment of your type. It is based on the information you have provided in this thread. The behaviours or activities that are most important to you, are important because they are a function of your cognitive preferences. I am using these traits of yours to determine your personality type.

You are very inward focused. You would prefer to be left completely alone and have no interest in interacting with the outside world. Dealing with the outside world is draining to you. Not focusing inwards, and trying to understand your feelings is like dying to you. So you are a cognitive introvert.

Your strong desire to understand yourself is one of your main cognitive functions at work. This is because you are using this function all the time whether you are aware of it or not. Think of all the time you spend just trying to figure out your reactions and feelings to events around you. This is not just something that you do automatically, it is also so important to you that you would feel lost and confused without it, it would seem like you are dying. This cognitive function is Fi, which is your dominant function.

You prefer Ne over Se. Another activity which is very important to you is spending time in your daydream world. You essentially escape to this imaginary world every chance you get to avoid dealing with the real world. Your daydream world is one where anything is possible and there are no limits, this is an indication of abstract thinking. You are not satisfied with the facts of reality but instead create all sorts of possibilities that come to your mind. An easy way to confirm that you prefer N over S is to just think about how you process your interactions with other people. You'll find that you don't take things at face value, but spend time wondering about people's intentions, their feelings or their experiences. What you are doing is looking past the facts into possibilities.

I am typing you as INFP.

Good luck in your continuing self-discovery.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We kill you but you submit. ISFJ.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Alright. I've been getting a lot of IxFP and ISFJ lately. I think I should throw ISTJ out the window. If I'm an IxFP, I think INFP would be more likely than ISFP. I'm very confident about Si and Ne.

Also, what do you guys think of me changing to 6w7 cover over 9w1 core?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Come over here, my beautiful baby. uwu
[MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION]

making me second-guess my type yet again. smh.

Questionnaire 1

other people telling me they weren't fully convinced of my type

There's always someone booing in the crowd. Ignore them.

nothing. I am not ambitious. I just want to be happy. "Happy" for me just means being left alone to sit in my room all day and do whatever I want with no responsibilities or commitments ever. I was not born to be a great person or change the world. I was born to be a normal average person and that's what I want.

:hug: I hope you feel better in this sense. Being young in today's world can be quite the traumatic experience, especially for LGBT youth. You have my full support.
That said, can't decipher which function this is, so I'll put it down as :notype: for now.

I don't know? Maybe times when I've been able to live in ignorant bliss with no responsibilities? High school summer vacations?

At the time of you taking this questionnaire, you seemed pretty burned out. As such, it would be difficult to decipher, again, which function this speaks to me as. But the fact that you immediately liken summer vacations with the idea of relaxing does seem Si to me.

Apparently my self-awareness sucks because I don't know? I guess when people get all snarky and condescending. I hate that shit.

Fe.

how my decisions would affect other people. also how I feel about it. I won't go out of my comfort zone, but if I feel socially obligated to do someone a favor or help them in some way then I'm going to do it even if I don't want to.

Also Fe. Extraverted feeling desires harmony and tries it's best to be accommodating of other people, to the point of feeling a certain obligation.

I have to have control of the outcome. Other people can't be trusted they'll just fuck it up. What does emphasis even mean?? I just want it to get done so I can go home. And it has to be perfect.

Do you think of all the possible ways that the project can come out wrong in this scenario? This nitpicking sounds like something an ISxJ can do. I know my ISTJ can be the same way.

Going to conventions with friends, going to a concert in LA with my best friend, also just having the freedom to sit in my room and do nothing all day if I want. The more freedom and less responsibility and obligation I feel pressured by, the happier I am.

:notype: as this is something many young people feel, so can't really label this as anything at this time.

Not the academic setting, that's for damn sure. I love learning when it's not for school. I guess reading? Or if it's something physical, it needs to be hands-on. I can't learn origami by reading directions, I have to actually do it. But if it's just information, reading.

"it needs to be hands-on", classic Sensor language.

Very. But, I have OCPD.

:notype:

I don't know?? Like how am I supposed to be consciously aware of that? I just decide whether I like it or not. Which is sometimes hard at first if I don't have enough information to form an opinion.

This answer seems to me that you lack the intuitive understanding of new ideas, so we can just wipe Ne and Ni off as it being your dominant and auxiliary functions.

Literally both. I will always stay true to what I believe in but I may suppress expressing those opinions for the sake of harmony if doing so would upset the atmosphere. That's just if I need to though, like at school or something. I would never be friends with someone I disagreed with on moral issues that are personal to me. I don't really give a shit if other people feel that they belong to a group or not. I don't really feel like I belong to any groups. Other people's feelings of inclusiveness aren't really my concern if they aren't making a big deal out of it. I probably wouldn't even notice, to be honest. But I'd feel bad/responsible if someone came crying to me later that they were having problems fitting into the group and would help them then.

Who says Fe is always accommodating? Sometimes, it doesn't really give a shit. I'd wager that it would be Fi folks who would really care about something like inclusiveness or whatever, but that's just my opinion. In the end, even if you carry an air of 'too cool for this', you still desire social appropriateness and enjoy it when people get along with each other well, am I correct?

One-on-one, please. Or small groups. Small groups is best, like a couple of friends. I don't like large groups, and one-on-one can actually be kind of intimidating. If I'm writing then I have time to think before speaking, but you don't always have that time when you're face to face.

Introvert.

I need to know where I'm jumping before I leap. I need all of the details. I am that person who asks "when, where, what time" as soon as plans are made. Actions speak louder than words, but I need words of reassurance quite often too.

Introverted sensor, in that you need time before you leap, and that you need all the external details (when, where, what time, numbers, etc) in order to make the decision. Si is all about that. ISFx. The actions speak louder than words also cements this for me.

Depends on how I feel that night. But the friends want to hang out now and might not be able to later, and the show can easily be watched online literally whenever I want. I don't really watch TV anyway. And when I do, it's netflix or something. I don't watch live TV. So, friends. I rarely get to see my friends anymore anyway.

I become impossible to deal with. Stressed, panicky, might start stress-crying. Everything is terrible, blah blah. And when people try to reassure me, say positive things to me, or give me advice, I shoot them down immediately. Then they get frustrated because I'm literally impossible to deal with in this state. Gloom and doom and no way out and there are no solutions ever any of the time.

Inferior Ne to the extreme.

I don't get along well with intense people. I'm very mellow and I don't like being overstimulated (be it positive or negative). I don't like rude or nasty mean people. I think I could get along with pretty much anyone though, as long as they aren't bigots or assholes.

Sensors are like this, I find. Not that they can't be "deep" or whatever, but they are very factual individuals who just takes life as it comes to them. To them, life is what it is, and they respect that. Intuitive types are more "what life could be". Your mellowness and desire to not be overstimulated is attributed to you being an introvert. You not liking rude/nasty people is a Fe statement, though you try to accommodate by saying that you'll try to get along with "pretty much anyone though", which is also Fe to me.

me? my day? what i'm doing? I have nothing else to talk about. My hobbies? The things I like? Those are the sorts of things I talk about with my friends anyway. I do not like having face to face conversations about my emotions, but over the internet, it's easier because of anonymity. I also don't care for talking about philosophy or politics unless I'm in the mood, which is rarely ever. I like to keep it lighthearted and chill.

Introvert. Very private and careful about withholding and expressing certain thoughts and feelings to other people.
Not caring for philosophy or politics, eh, hard to say, but I can see how sensors don't really care for those subjects unless there is a practical use for such ideas. Is that how you feel, Yamato?

Anything that is not of my concern. Don't care about my neighbors or people I don't know. Don't care about "getting involved" at school and hate when people bother me. Don't care about the things that I don't care about. If it's not a part of my everyday life then I don't pay a lot of attention to it and don't care about it.

I don't know, go ask them. Well, I guess they have said before that they like me because "I'm mom." I'm the feeler friend among all the thinkers (or am I??) They say that I'm nice, friendly, I think one of them has said warm?? but I don't see it. I do care fiercely for my friends though. They also think I'm silly and can be loud, because while I'm quiet in public I am VERY loud around them. As for bad qualities, we all agree that I'm a timid/nervous person.

ISFJ seems to be the MBTI's archtypical mom of all the sixteen types, so if your friends can agree with that, welp.. ;p

The same shit I do every weekend. Sit on my ass on the computer, play games, and go on typologycentral dot com.

Si, which generates comfort from doing routine activities. But it can also mean that you're just an introvert, as introverts are the type to not go out and do a billion different new things just to keep their battery energy up, so to speak.

Final verdict: ISFJ. Lots of Si, moderate to high Fe, some Ti sharpness in there, and inferior Ne in bouts of stressful periods.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You sound like your type to me.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh jesus an old questionnaire from my dark past. I mean, most of it is still relevent, but in a less "grip of depression" way.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh jesus an old questionnaire from my dark past. I mean, most of it is still relevent, but in a less "grip of depression" way.

I sensed the angst, but I do still very confident in my verdict of you being an ISFJ.
Hope 2017 treats you gently, my friend.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For those who think I'm an IxFP, can you like, tell me why with actual examples of observations of my behavior and not just vibes or stereotypes?

Seriously. Please. I'm begging you. I want to know and no one will tell me.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
For those who think I'm an IxFP, can you like, tell me why with actual examples of observations of my behavior and not just vibes or stereotypes?

Seriously. Please. I'm begging you. I want to know and no one will tell me.

The return of the "vibe" eh? It's a town favorite ;)

Edit: because I can't rep or leave a VM on your wall, [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION], this message wasn't directed towards you. I posted this off the single comment I saw Yama make. Many, MANY people type based off vibes. I've been guilty of this though I try to avoid it. Vibes have their place and usefulness, but when someone wishes to know where those vibes stem from and the other party is unresponsive, or worse dismissive, then I would find that irritating as well. Yama is right in his frustration.

To clarify, this post was NOT directed towards any members. I don't have time to play in such passive aggressive shenanigans. My fault comes in that I may often post without first understanding the context of a situation. For that, I take responsibility.

Last edited: