• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who Were You In Your Past Life According To What You Saw First?

FlamingSword

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It’s all in your subconscious.

My result:

Statesman

You were a statesman! You were a mover and shaker at the heart of the most powerful circles in the world. You made difficult decisions that effected thousands and your tact for negotiating saved just as many. You were a remarkable leader with a political savvy that few could match. This time around you're just as charming and resourceful. You're a natural born leader with refined diplomatic skills. We think you should consider a life in politics.

Strangely, this corresponds to the astrological readings of my natal chart, though I don't believe in astrology.
Also, this is the ideal image of myself. SuperEgo, I guess.
I do have a life in politics, but I study politics, not practice it.
The world is full of wonders.

yeghor

I am not politically savy or a natural-born leader unfortunately.

Statesman
You were a statesman! You were a mover and shaker at the heart of the most powerful circles in the world. You made difficult decisions that effected thousands and your tact for negotiating saved just as many. You were a remarkable leader with a political savvy that few could match. This time around you're just as charming and resourceful. You're a natural born leader with refined diplomatic skills. We think you should consider a life in politics.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wtf

Pirate
You were a pirate in your past life! You're a survivor with a strong sense of self and an indomitable wanderlust. Your love of the sea, new experiences, travel and a couple of rough and tumble life experiences this time around all point to your pirate past. You are an explorer at heart and the world is calling your name. You're truly a force to be reckoned with and the open seas await!

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Pirate

You were a pirate in your past life! You're a survivor with a strong sense of self and an indomitable wanderlust.

Your love of the sea, new experiences, travel and a couple of rough and tumble life experiences this time around all point to your pirate past.

You are an explorer at heart and the world is calling your name. You're truly a force to be reckoned with and the open seas await!
You were a pirate in your past life!

You're a survivor with a strong sense of self and an indomitable wanderlust. Your love of the sea, new experiences, travel and a couple of rough and tumble life experiences this time around all point to your pirate past.

You are an explorer at heart and the world is calling your name. You're truly a force to be reckoned with and the open seas await!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pirate
You were a pirate in your past life! You're a survivor with a strong sense of self and an indomitable wanderlust. Your love of the sea, new experiences, travel and a couple of rough and tumble life experiences this time around all point to your pirate past. You are an explorer at heart and the world is calling your name. You're truly a force to be reckoned with and the open seas await!

yeghor

I am not politically savy or a natural-born leader unfortunately.

Statesman

Did the test again, got Pirate this time :unsure: I wonder if the statesman and pirate are the only results available?

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Statesman

And from random clicking: Pirate

Probably the only two options . . .

Fun site :D

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Barack Obama.
Obama is still alive? According to disbarred lawyer Andrew Basiago his birth name was Barry Soetoro and his Indonesian father founded the Subud movement. Only after completing his service in the secret Mars program did he change his name to Barack Obama and become president (which he had seen predicted in his time travel missions). Hey I voted for Obama twice and that hopey-changey thing didn't work out so great? Maybe we're in the wrong timeline?

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
Obama is still alive? According to disbarred lawyer Andrew Basiago his birth name was Barry Soetoro and his Indonesian father founded the Subud movement. Only after completing his service in the secret Mars program did he change his name to Barack Obama and become president (which he had seen predicted in his time travel missions). Hey I voted for Obama twice and that hopey-changey thing didn't work out so great? Maybe we're in the wrong timeline?

Don't even know who he is really. Just used a random name generator.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe I lucked out being a pirate

at least that means I probably have a lot of booty