• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Are You Listening To (Part II)?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
It’s not particularly deep. I’m not breaking down the social hierarchy of orchestras in general. Perhaps I should have used within this orchestra instead of an orchestra. Anyway I was just noticing a couple of squabbles between members of certain sections as they maneuver for prominence or in some cases maneuver to command physical space. The most amusing example is the lady that shoots a withering glare at the solo violinist next to her. I’m no psychologist or sociologist but body language and facial expressions do paint a clear picture.

Thank you... I actually just wanted to analyze your thought process because I'm a fucking nerd.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I’m a huge Dead Can Dance fan so it’s always nice when I find something from Brendan or Lisa that I hadn’t heard before.