• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Are You Feeling II: The Sequel & The Last Crusade & Search for & Revenge of Khan &The Secret of the Ooze

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

D'you breathe the name of your saviour In your hour of need?
And taste the blame if the flavor should remind you of greed:

Of implication, insinuation, and ill-will...
'Til you cannot lie still...
In all this turmoil, before red cape and foil come closing in for a kill.

Come feed the rain
'Cause I'm thirsty for your love
Dancing underneath the skies of lust, Yeah:
Feed the rain
'Cause without your love, my life
Ain't nothing but this carnival of rust,
Oh it's all a game, avoiding failure
When true colors will bleed
All in the name of misbehavior
And the things we don't need

I lust for after, no disaster can touch
Touch us anymore
And more than ever, I hope to never fall
Where enough is not the same it was before

Come feed the rain
Dancing underneath the skies of lust

Yeah, feed the rain
Ain't nothing but this carnival of rust
Yeah, feed the rain
Dancing underneath the skies of lust

Yeah, feed the rain

Ain't nothing but this carnival of rust (carnival of rust)
Don't walk away
Don't walk away, oh, when the world is burning

Don't walk away
Don't walk away, oh, when the heart is yearning
Don't walk away
Don't walk away, oh, when the world is burning

Don't walk away
Don't walk away, oh, when the heart is yearning

The Cat

Staff member
Out among the stars I sailed. Way beyond the moon.
In my silver ship I sailed. A dream that ended too soon.
Now I know exactly who I am and what I'm here for. And I will go sailing. No more.

All the things I thought I'd be. All the brave things that Ive done.
Vanish like a snow flake, in the rising of the sun.
Nevermore to sail my ship, where no man has gone before.
And I will go sailing no more.

But no, that can't be true. I could fly if I wanted to.
Like a bird to the sky. If I believed I could fly why I'd fly...

Clearly I will go sailing no more.

The Cat

Staff member
a152501bcd36c1c9441d508b16cfd37a.jpg

Pop goes the weasel.​

The Cat

Staff member
.--- ..- ... - / .- / -.-. .- ... - .- .-- .- -.-- --..-- / .- -. / .. ... .-.. .- -. -.. / .-.. --- ... - / .- - / ... . .- --..-- / --- .... / .- -. --- - .... . .-. / .-.. --- -. . .-.. -.-- / -.. .- -.-- / .-- .. - .... / -. --- / --- -. . / .... . .-. . / -... ..- - / -- . --..-- / --- .... / -- --- .-. . / .-.. --- -. . .-.. .. -. . ... ... / - .... .- -. / .- -. -.-- / -- .- -. / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / -... . .- .-. / .-. . ... -.-. ..- . / -- . / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / .. / ..-. .- .-.. .-.. / .. -. - --- / -.. . ... .--. .- .. .-. --..-- / --- .... / .. .----. .-.. .-.. / ... . -. -.. / .- -. / ... .-.-.- --- .-.-.- ... / - --- / - .... . / .-- --- .-. .-.. -..

The Cat

Staff member
Wellp, now that I'm a zombie. I feel the sudden urge to go shopping at my local mall...but has the zombie virus come to late to defeat the evil of amazon and preserve healthy capitalism in defiance of corporate dystopia? I suppose for me the most interesting thing Ive found in my short time as a zombie is how disturbingly like it was being a non zombie. I feel this confusing anger, inexplicable hunger and a nigh unstoppable urge to do the Thriller. Rather than using my new condition as an excuse to indulge in my baser zombie nature, I think I shall instead focus my unliving attention to studying my condition as a zombie in the hopes that one day future generations of zombie might better understand where they come from, and god willing perhaps build some bridges in both the supernatural and mortal community. Time for a zombie scientist montage.
Years later...

The Cat

Staff member
Feeling not as good as I'd like, but not as bad I as I could be. So pretty ok all things considered. I wish more people felt better.

The Cat

Staff member
It's pretty great when someone can point out a helpful truth that might get lost in your own translation. As much as we are alike as people in this world, there are lots of ways to get lost in the little differences. It's always appreciated when someone can be a bridge builder between differing voices towards a better understanding. It's all too easy these days to get lost and lose the message in the terrible noise that risks drowning out what really matters.

Thank you to everyone who continues to teach me this lesson.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sick. I felt it coming on Friday, then got a fever and had a hurricane of diarrhea. :hardatwork: My fever has come down a little from its peak and I'm not running for the bathroom, but I'm still feeling crappy. I've missed three days of work in a row and now I'm worried about missing class. :17425: It's so lovely being anxious about my responsibilities in addition to nausea and a splitting headache. :doh:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Shitty Shitty Bang Bang