• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Are You Feeling II: The Sequel & The Last Crusade & Search for & Revenge of Khan &The Secret of the Ooze

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was prepared for combating cravings and it was rather easy, but after more than a month of sobriety, I was not prepared for intense intrusive thoughts about alcohol. I think this is stemming from something else going on in my head subconsciously.

It's only been a little over a month. You're not entirely out of the habit yet- it's like the reflex to flinch away from fire when it comes close. You'll grow out of it. Persist, you can do this! Hope you figure out whatever the underlying issue may be, and cut yourself some slack in other ways so you don't burn yourself out.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Like a bunch little mice are chewing holes in my brain, like cheese...

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Intrusive thoughts. Whisperings and warnings, questions, so many questions. Coalescing; organizing. An aesthetic, an image, a personification in fiction...these could be the intrusive thoughts that form my dark faery tale creature.... we must write soon or all is lost.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
main-qimg-e8e36d350625e1af03d6ab4f494e18e7

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
aaave.. mariiiiiiiiiiiiii...iiiii... aaaaaaaaa

The Cat

Staff member
I'll remove the cause...
...but not...the symptom.​

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Somewhat relieved. I've been sick and recovering from shingles vaccine and such the last few weeks, and then I've been re-organizing all my stuff and getting a few headaches from overworking. It's mostly done, so everything feels more settled and like I can rest and then hopefully think and create.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The nervousness that comes with realizing how fucked I'd be if a Tornado came my way at my new house.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In a few minutes, after rush hour settles, I go to get my car registered in this new state with new license plates. I'm weirdly very nervous about it. I have all the paperwork, but official paperwork and such makes me intensely nervous.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In a few minutes, after rush hour settles, I go to get my car registered in this new state with new license plates. I'm weirdly very nervous about it. I have all the paperwork, but official paperwork and such makes me intensely nervous.
I can relate. I had to pick up new license plates recently and that made me nervous. Hope it went well for you!

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can relate. I had to pick up new license plates recently and that made me nervous. Hope it went well for you!
The drive there wasn't bad and there were no lines, but I had to pay $200+ for last year and will pay it again in June. It's okay. I'm thankful it's done. Now I'm all set.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Us Californians be like

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hadn't taken hormonal birth control in a while since I have a copper IUD, and I'm remembering why; I feel batshit insane. I'm depressed. I have no motivation to do the simplest things and can't tolerate any kind of pressure. I also have no clarity of thought. My mind feels fuzzy if I try to think and I'm having irrational emotional reactions to things. I feel like I am all emotion right now and easily overwhelmed. Nope, not messing with my hormones again.

Last edited:

The Cat

Staff member
And so it goes...the cycle repeats, the pattern remains unbroken, all of this has happened before and all of it will happen again. I have something to tell you about the future, but we have to see this through to the end. A part of me swims in the stream, but I'm also standing upon the shore. The Current never takes me down stream. You were born to a woman who believed that suffering was good for the soul, and so you suffered. Sometimes at the hands of others and sometimes by your own will. Because you hear her voice in your head every day...and you want her to be right. Because then that means the problem is you, not the world in which you must inhabit. We are dancing macabre spinning our wheels into infinity determined to hit every rock possible on our way down the mountain.
ReadyTallEquestrian-max-1mb.gif

34 Seasons and counting.​

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Having a bit of a social crash after a reunion weekend. Have a friend I'm worried about and probably said too much. I work so hard to understand people, but never feel like I can. If someone takes a lot of your money and is sometimes mean and doesn't really give back, that's objectively a bad thing, right? Why would someone tolerate that? I know feelings of guilt are involved, but the wrong people are feeling guilty. /cryptic woes