• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vladimir Putin

What Personality Type is Vladimir Putin?

• Total voters

yeghor

Reviving thread.

I do not get any threat from Vladimir Putin, no Se. I also get some goofy Ne and also Fe or Fi from his below photos. He does not come across as very overbearing person either, though that makes me wonder how he can keep control over Russian power groups and oligarchs.

Can he rather be an ISxJ, but that would mean he is not such a bad guy, wouldn't it?

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
You can’t make language suit your whims in order to convey displeasure or disapproval. You have to work with the existing data and what has been proven beyond a doubt (because another system, theoretically, has more workability than your own) or else you show that you are willing to create a caste system of slave moralizers who, instead of playing worldly identity politics, has a power-dynamic value system which promulgates spiritual identity politics, which is just, if not more so outrightly pernicious and toxic.

BTW Vladimir Putin is clearly, blaringly, indisputably an INTJ. You can see that in everything he does— his facial expressions, that subtle tertiary Fi which permeates all his mannerisms.

Hypatia

I don't see the TJ and the N acquiring his attention and I don't see the oscillation between Ni & TJ the angst when airing grievance.

Just because someone is a tyrant leader doesn't mean they are INTJ, Intj's have a tenacity that comes from I and J and N and T that makes there temperament brittle.

I don't see him on the INTJ - ISTJ - INFP Triangle the 6w5 - 3w2 - 9w1 triangle I think he operates within the ISFP - ISTP - INFJ trinary.

If he is not a ISFP 6w7 he most likely is a ISTP 3w4.

Is He Ti first or Si first or has he a Self preservation first Instinct that confuses people as to what type he is.

one thing I have learned about psychometrics is that it operates like a tape loop. All eighteen egoic mind sets are on one long loop with one twist within the loop as if it is one loop twisted into two loops layer upon each other and the twist is between 3w2 and 3w4 & 6w5 and 6w7. 3w2 connects with 6w5 in both directions and 3w4 connect with 6w7 in both directions.

But this dynamic is only one of dynamic one view point.

The Heart also has three tape loops with the three instinctual energies. Three phases of energy three channels three story lines.

Vladimir Putin maybe a 3w4 or a 9w8 or a 6w7 but I don't think he is an INTJ. He doesn't seem to have that N energy happening and if he was an ISTP it would be his third preference and have a certain expression being that of the third preference. I think his N is his fourth preference. He is moody looks like he could spend time pouting. I am leaning toward ISFP SP/SO 6w7 although he maybe ISTP SP/SO 3w4.

You have to study your enemy before you can kill it. Sunday 13th of March is Kill President Vladimir Putin Day. A day to take a moment to go within connect with your quantum biology and pray upon Vladimir Putin and extinguish his life force.
I appreciate the in-depth response. I am about to get a glass of wine by myself but I wanted to type something before/if I decided to go.

Oddly, now that you mention it, I know exactly what you mean regarding the Ni & TJ "dipole moment" of emotional expression. I don't actually know if that's the main vector of how I can identify INTJs emotionally. It may be a combination of things, but I think tertiary Fi usually sticks out to me like a sore thumb (pardon the expression, I don't mean anything by it).

I know this is going to be an odd statement, but I think it's more important to give you my impressions without proof, if that makes any sense-- since I've only seen very brief videos of Putin when he is either being deliberately placid or humoring-- but I can almost, if not entirely imagine, what you might be like when he is experiencing shades of anger, and I can "see" how the way he expresses that anger would be consistent with tertiary Fi emotional expression. This is based on what I believe is my basic but also startling comprehensive way of intuiting typological assessment from true initial starting principles, and I am starting to see some more utility for enneagram.

Hypatia

Follow-up question: what do you mean by the trinary functions, btw? I mean, the first analogue I thought of were the 4 sides of the mind but you could be referring to something completely different.

Hypatia

A trinary is three separate parts working together or as one like the three instincts, like the three primary types: 3, 6, and 9. Like in the Instinctual variants on the hexad of the enneagram figure at Points 8, 2, 5 the So/Sp, Sp/Sx, Sx/So are a grouping and the grouping of three are called The Team Work types. And Points 7, 1, 4 the So/Sx, Sp/So, Sx/Sp are also a grouping and the of three makes up The Personal types.

It's a funny thing I am not sore why so many things in nature work in patters of three. Three Primary colors. Positive , negative , neutral.

there is a left and right in nature so three becomes six in the workings of the Instincts. Three instincts and six instinctual variants.

Three parts not sore what to call the grouping of them, Id, Supper ego, ego. That's another three or trinary grouping.

And

- At a deeper level the Id is linked to the SX Instinct at Points: 4, 5, 9.

- At a deeper level ego is linked to the SO Instinct at Point: 7, 8, 3.

- At a deeper level supper ego is linked to the SP Instinct at Point: 1, 2, 6.

I have thought about the trinary thing quite a bit thy three. I even thought about M Theory/ membrane theory,. it is said that the universe may exist within a membrane and that for 99.999999 %, percent of its time it is three things the microwaves created from the big bang and microwaves created from the decay of all created after the big bang until it all brakes down into microwaves. And the third part is the the space between both types of membranes and that to maybe a trinary of three part united due to condition Dark Matter Dark Energy and Gravity. Then two membranes vibrating like two drums filed with two types of microwaves like a multiplicity may attract and collide to evolve in another epoch of two universe evolving.

Three or things working in a trinary seem to be a basic thing that happens.

Pluss Zero Minus.

Four side of the mi
nd like Hole Brain Thinking Model is kind of like two or four set of three if you think of the Hole Brain Central Point in the middle.

AB
CD

A Middle D
D Middle A
C Middle B
B Middle C

A Middle B
B Middle A
A Middle C
C Middle A

D Middle B
B Middle D
D Middle C
C Middle D

That's twelve sets of three.

That shapes lends its self to a three dimensional Cartesian plain but the thirteenth is the Place Of The Zero at the Centre.

I spent some time thinking about this when I had an idea that electromagnetic radiation, Lightning, and the electrical activity fired between synapse maybe moving in a zigzag manner because It is transferring information or instruction. Language. Its an odd idea but if Greater Nature coordinates instruction or information or it is alive maybe it has a mechanical language with a mathematical underlying order. So I had this set of ideas and put it on paper.

View attachment 25918

If nature has a complex language and it is a mathematical set of languages it most likely will have a link to the number line and algebra and the quantum mechanical field and I suspect temperature also will be involved because everything at every level has a temperature and the temperature of an Atom will be different to the temperature of the organ and different to the temperature of the body the organ is in and so on and so on.

I also tried to make sense of the Cartesian plain and when I pulled it apart I found this pattern and after one year of thinking about it I think it is a quantum switch it has four patterns of workings of three.

View attachment 25919

I was struggling to develop an understanding of fractions and how do they work mechanically. So one way I think of this image/ diagram of functions is as if it is a two dimensional impression of the three dimensional Cartesian plane with X, Y, Z axis's.

I know it seems simple so please don't laugh at it I believe it is simple because operations at the quantum level are simple. I don't know what dimension the quantum level of the sub conches is it maybe represented by the blank in the bottom right. I have the number zero penciled in there but it may have nothing to do with zero it could be a logos of some natural order of dimensional orders. A construct made of invisible parts that involve Dark matter dark energy and gravity.

And lastly or minds like to make sense of the would as a three dimensional plain.
Okay, I think I understand the epistemological assumptions here. I'm honestly going to ignore our contention on typing. I know this is kind of rude to state so bald-facedly but perhaps since you might not have Se in your primary ego stack we're just going to agree to disagree forever, although I know for a fact that guy isn't an ESTJ and I wish you could learn how to visio-type people correctly. That guy actually is an F, I believe, but I don't want to give it away on the off-chance that accurate visio-typing could be something that you might eventually want to learn directly from me. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the enneagram trinary within trinaries; I think I was more specifically referring to the MBTI trinary, if you could explain that. Also I believe there might be someone else who might be able to reconcile general monistic/dualistic theories of the mind that are inherent in such epistemological treatments and might be able to give you better direction on how to cut or amplify anything erroneous in your starting assumptions.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
Putin is one scary dude. He's done what even Stalin couldn't do, tie the hands of the U.S. army behind their back while invading an entire country. The U.S. and allies are sanctioning Russia, which I'm sure he knew would happen, which is only making him more powerful in the geopolitical area/arena. After all, if the Russia currency crashes, that means who ever has the guns is going to be in charge. Money only trumps guns when money can buy guns. But if you debase an entire economy you pretty much guarantee the guy with the political power and weapons is going to stay in power. I'm not sure how weakening Putin's allies is going to help this war. It just baffles me that this worst case scenario has occurred when there could have been way better solutions that were obvious.

Regardless of his personality type, he is scary to behold. That being said...I think he is an INTJ.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
If I had to guess after watching a documentary about the guy I would say INTJ 6w5, 1w9, 3w4 Sp/So.

Even if he isn't he is something very close to that combination.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
Putin can be cute, charming, and love-able.

Cute little cus. Little putin-baby.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First guess was most common guess, so I am not that bad at typing. 6w5, ISTJ. The difference between INTJ vs ISTJ, is purely due to the fact he relies on diligence more than problem solving.

io789

I am bad at typing so sorry for not being exact.
Personally, I'd call him a RAFW - which is abbreviation for Rotten Anal Fuhrer Worm. As for enneatype, It's 0,003% of normal manhood size.

What do you think? :)

KitchenFly

I have watched enough Putin videos I have changed my mind I agree he most likely is a 8w7 Sp/So but I think 6w7 is in his Tri-Type and act from it when inter-reflecting.

Tomb1

LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/so...Hitler 1w9 so/sp (first typed as such by me). The contemptuous-rigid gestalt. Putin's face, even in repose, expresses rigidness and tension.

"When a One is in the grip of wrath, they have decided to direct all their inner criticism outwards at something or someone or some group in the environment to dominate, blame and punish for the world's imperfect state. They turn into extreme misanthropes, wrapped in sadistic urges. If the one has power and charisma, they may seek to use their charisma to purge anything that doesn't align with what they believe is an accurate representation of perfection."

Last edited:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm changing to ENTJ.

I don't think he's INTJ. I detect much more Se than Fi.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Dead would be the best type for the most people.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He kind of has the stupid braggadocio but can't back it up of some ENTJ's I've known. ENTJ seems the type to start a pointless war they can't even win because they have nothing better to do.

ENTJs seem more vulnerable to the Dunning-Krueger effect than any other type except maybe ESTPs.