• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can't you all see that Trump is playing solitaire on windows 98? yOu aRe tOo bRaInWaShEd 2 sEe

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did you uncle frequently post videos or clips of election irregularities or that the election was stolen? Facebook, Twitter, and Google have been pretty forthcoming on their stance in removing such accounts or blocking access to said videos. Your uncle could’ve just blocked you or even shut down their account, but I wouldn’t rule out the first as a possibility.

He may have. He posted after Biden was declared the winner that he was attending an event called "trump's second inauguration." I've also seen him claiming that his children that moved to Indiana were listed as having voted for Trump. I have no idea how he could possibly know that.

But there's a good chance he was posting a lot of stuff like that.

Nicodemus

McConnell is just severing himself from Trump. Beautiful to behold, even though McConnell ranks high among the worst people on earth.

Jaguar

"We're not the national board of electors on steroids."

Who would have thought Mitch could make me laugh, then be the adult talking to the children in the room giving a speech on respecting the will of the people and the limits of power. In this limited context, I say good for you. And good for the USA.

As for Steve Scalise's rant, fuck you. The will of the people shall prevail, and they will remember you sold them out. You are not a leader.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
ih2KpMd.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The remaining race has about 17500 lead for the democrat. What should increase further, perhaps even outside of recount zone.

So it looks like one pretty thin trifecta, but trifecta none the less. Now the party just has to be smart and use the incoming years wisely.

Just in case if someone wants to watch it on a county level (I always like to search for flipable places).

Georgia Senate runoff election results 2021

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The remaining race has about 17500 lead for the democrat. What should increase further, perhaps even outside of recount zone.

So it looks like one pretty thin trifecta, but trifecta none the less. Now the party just has to be smart and use the incoming years wisely.

I want them to. I'll have to watch them closely.

Either way, whether they do or they don't, it's a much better situation than previously. Now we have actual results to judge them by. I want them to be good results, but if they aren't, that makes the case against centrist Democrats easier, since it's a lot harder to blame Mitch McConnell (who sucks).

The dynamic within the Democratic party at this juncture will crucial to watch, for sure.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
time to get out the rubber bullets and teargas. these people are psychos.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"I'm shocked," she said with feigned surprise, for she was being sarcastic and felt no surprise in the least; what had happened was simply the logical outcome of where all the signs had been inevitably leading.

Jaguar

The both seats in Georgia are now projected to be blue.

I saw them call it for Ossoff earlier but couldn't figure out why. The numbers hadn't changed. Unless they have access to data they're not revealing and see no path for Perdue. The majority of absentee votes left to count are from the Atlanta area and it's overwhelmingly Democrat.

Edit: I just checked. His lead is above .5 percent. Now it makes sense. Perdue can't request a recount.

Regardless, it's time for Dems to learn how to play hardball.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I saw them call it for Ossoff earlier but couldn't figure out why. The numbers hadn't changed. Unless they have access to data they're not revealing and see no path for Perdue. The majority of absentee votes left to count are from the Atlanta area and it's overwhelmingly Democrat.

Edit: I just checked. His lead is above .5 percent. Now it makes sense. Perdue can't request a recount.

Regardless, it's time for Dems to learn how to play hardball.

On 538 the difference is now some 27 000 votes, what is a large increase from earlier today. Plus it is probably getting obvious that remaining votes are mostly from Atlanta and therefore the difference is only growing. Therefore this should be it, over 98% of the vote is counted thus far and there is just no path.

But objectively trifecta is truly needed in this situation. The country just doesn't have the time for obstructions, since it will crack for real.

Jaguar

No one other than President Donald Trump himself is more responsible for Wednesday’s coup attempt at the U.S. Capitol than one Joshua David Hawley, the 41-year-old junior senator from Missouri, who put out a fundraising appeal while the siege was underway.

MO Sen. Josh Hawley to blame for mob, Capitol coup attempt | The Kansas City Star

Fundraising. Someone needs to knock that guy on his anti-American ass. He'd probably fundraise off a gang rape. And film it.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't imagine he won't backpedal on this the moment his ego needs a fix, or even that he really agreed to put his name to this, but:

761b7ee90ec9ca2b85857b0c95ebd74b.png