• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
I'm happy that McConnell will again be the minority leader. And the 2022 map looks pretty good for Dems. They'll just have to defend 2 swing-state Senators (AZ and GA), whereas the Republicans will have to defend many more (WI, OH, FL, PA, NC), the latter 2 with retiring incumbents. That could mean 4-years of a Biden/Dem Senate. The house would appear to be more of a challenge to hold.

Jaguar

The fat lady hasn't sung. Ballots from overseas still need to be counted - all will be done by Friday. GA aside, I can only imagine what tomorrow will bring — animals who have no regard for democracy.

Jaguar

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stacy Abrams, y'all. If Dems get both seats, I hope that woman gets so many flowers she doesn't have space to move around.

Jaguar

18a23e3d5a98c39f-dunk-contest-gif-find-share-on-giphy.gif

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Ossoff is up now by more than what Biden won with.
Can we all send Trump thank-you cards now?

I'm so glad I don't live further south in DC. This is gonna be a hell of a day.

Jaguar

He leads by .4. I want his lead above .5 so Perdue can't ask for a recount and Ossoff can tell him to go pound sand. ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Republicans turn on Trump after Georgia loss

I heard he used the Monday "rally" more to re-litigate his own election loss rather than spending the bulk of it on the people running yesterday. Typical. He just can't stop with the self-obsession. I mean, it's the same with COVID too -- he has spent the time since the election focused on unsuccessfully fighting the results rather anything else of importance.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I heard he used the Monday "rally" more to re-litigate his own election loss rather than spending the bulk of it on the people running yesterday. Typical. He just can't stop with the self-obsession. I mean, it's the same with COVID too -- he has spent the time since the election focused on unsuccessfully fighting the results rather anything else of importance.

Awww..... Trump screwed them over? Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of people.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't find my MAGA uncle on Facebook anymore? Did he quit, or block me? Is he worrying that all the liberals and left people he gave shit to are going to do it to him?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I can't find my MAGA uncle on Facebook anymore? Did he quit, or block me? Is he worrying that all the liberals and left people he gave shit to are going to do it to him?

Did you uncle frequently post videos or clips of election irregularities or that the election was stolen? Facebook, Twitter, and Google have been pretty forthcoming on their stance in removing such accounts or blocking access to said videos. Your uncle could’ve just blocked you or even shut down their account, but I wouldn’t rule out the first as a possibility.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
And just like that the Trump era comes to its end with just as much absurdity as it began-- a bunch of maskless morons are currently gathered outside the White House, packed in like sardines, waiting for their peerless grifter and chief to grace them with a few more nuggets of how the election was stolen from him. This scene couldn't define the Trump era of American politics any better -- he has turned the White House into a WWE pay-per-view.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Ugh...the Republicans are such garbage. Well...I’ll partially retract that only because I don’t want make such blanket statements when I’m not confident enough in my knowledge of the political scene and who’s really in bed with whom.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Someone needs to explain TDS to them. He's unconventional, but he gets results.