• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tell Me Your? ( p l e a s e :)

Tengri

superhero power: The ability to speak to animals, a la Radagast or daemons in His Dark Materials trilogy. The Lovecraft quote comes to mind, "Through all this horror my cat stalked unperturbed. Once I saw him monstrously perched atop a mountain of bones, and wondered at the secrets that might lie behind his yellow eyes."

technology that's now obsolete: kitchen gardens

human invention: The toilet and indoor plumbing. The alternative is manageable, but the porcelain throne reigns supreme.

place to be kissed: Preferably on the lips or neck in a low-lit, intimate backdrop.

pizza toppings: shiitaki mushrooms, pepperonis, provolone, red peppers, olive oil, mozzarella stuffed crust

person who makes you laugh: my goofy younger brothers and sister

time of the day to wake up: around 8 AM, or a little earlier

snack: sriracha cashews

spot to think alone: lakeside along a hiking trail in my neighborhood

person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip: My sister and brother-in-law in the cold, white North

book: Michael Cisco's The Divinity Student

time playing, as a child: exploring the woods and stream around my childhood home

body part: shapely hands, the curve of hips, a jawline in profile, expressive eyes

question/observation about yourself - from someone else: "You're too sensitive"

weather: Overcast, blue-gray clouds with big fluffy snowflakes

memory with a family member: learning how to sew stuffed animals with my late grandmother

thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life': childhood development

question you still seek an answer to: "what do I want to be when I grow up?"

quality you take some pride in: I've been told that I'm patient; I'm still incredulous of this accusation.

way to blow off steam: jogging or cycling

smell: lemons, citrus

wonder found in nature: I have a strong memory of peeing outside at midnight in the dead of winter staring upwards at the aurora borealis.

tradition you have: I try to follow my family's holiday recipes for nostalgia's sake.

article of clothing or possession: the books that I've read

Stellina

Tell me your favourite:

-superhero power -> fly and time manipulation :happy2:

-technology that's now obsolete -> Polaroid

-human invention: Medicine, Internet

-place to be kissed -> Under the stars :)

-pizza toppings -> Salami and mushrooms

-person who makes you laugh -> Jack Sparrow :laugh:

-time of the day to wake up -> 7,00 o' clock

-snack -> cheesecake

-spot to think alone -> In front of the sea,or while I'm travelling (on train, airplanes, etc)

-person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip -> Australia for sure

-book -> I have too much... non-fictional: Pirandello - One, No one, Hundred thousand and Italo Calvino - The Baron in the trees; fictional: George Martin - Windhaven and Scott Lynch - The lies of Locke Lamora

-time playing, as a child -> I used to write stories on my paperbook, but I was twelve... when I was a really little child I played with my brother like 'professional cooker' or we built our cave (with blankets and chairs) and imagined together fantasy stories

-body part -> eyes

-question/observation about yourself - from someone else -> You are unpredictable. <- For me a pleasure and a curse

-weather -> windy and sunny

-memory with a family member -> Members... when at Christmas we gather all and eat together

-thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life' -> Knowledge

-question you still seek an answer to -> What's the reason of life, Where all of us are going to...

-quality you take some pride in -> My ability to come out from all the situation in a acceptable way

-way to blow off steam -> Really depends by my mood... usually I need to act phisically or I start to cry because I'm angry

-smell -> Rain, Bread

-exclamation when you are mad -> S**T!

-lie you tell yourself or others -> I have no feelings -> but crying alone :cry:

-wonder found in nature -> Landscapes, especially skies and seas and big empty places...

-tradition you have -> Look upside at the sky and dream

-article of clothing or possession -> Clothes: my long dress blue and green, Things: Books

Last edited:

Elegiac

Wandering & Wondering
MBTI Type
INFP
-superhero power
Not sure

-technology that's now obsolete
Not sure about obsolete, more such not used.
Record players, 20s-40s cars, hmm can't think of much else.

-human invention
For humans or by humans?
I'm really not sure.

-place to be kissed
I haven't been kissed sexually/romantically so,
I'm not sure.

-pizza toppings
Pepperoni? ... Lots of different toppings... Haha.
Idk

-person who makes you laugh
No one

-time of the day to wake up
Depends

-snack
Turkish bread & dip. (Oil & dukkah)

-spot to think alone
My room of course!

-person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip
England and/or Japan. However, I'd also love to see the nature and wildlife,
in Canada &/or America.

-book
Now this is asking too much... Bahaha.
The Mint by T.E Lawrence

-time playing, as a child
Everyday, with my friends.

-body part
Uh what..

-question/observation about yourself - from someone else
Apparently I'm hardworking..

-weather
Overcast w/no sun & no rain.

-memory with a family member
Just all the good times we had..

-thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life'
Its been a while since I've been at school... Maybe resume building and financial stuff?

-question you still seek an answer to
What do I want to do with my life? Am I worthy?
What is really my personality?

-quality you take some pride in
Just being me.

-way to blow off steam
Depends.

-smell
That's a hard one... Well, the smells from the bakery shop I suppose? Lol.

-exclamation when you are mad
Really, it depends on the context. But I usually get passionate and worked up about things.

-lie you tell yourself or others
Quite a few. I exaggerate some things to other people to make myself look better sometimes ..

-wonder found in nature
Biiirrrdds. Haha, nah, in all seriousness, nature is wonderful.

-tradition you have
Mmm.. meh

-article of clothing or possession
Hmm, I'm expecting a really nice dress in the mail.

Mechnick

The Crow
-superhero power: flash speed

-obsolete technology: I don't like obsolete, much, but https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/Gramofon_RP-1000MK3_firmy_Reloop.jpg

-human invention: http://www.proko.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Obliques-Assignment-2-Quicksketch-Invention-WP.jpg

-place to be kissed: neck

-pizza toppings: cheese, cheese, cheese

-person who makes you laugh : Brad Pitt

-time of the day to wake up: nine o clock am

-snack: french toast

-spot to think alone: beach

-person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip: Mauritius, diving

-book: Adventures of Hackleberry Finn

-time playing, as a child from 12 noon, till 11 pm

-body part: heart

-question/observation about yourself - from someone else: you are hyper, like wind

-weather: bright sunny,

-memory with a family member: grandma and me took a trip to an island's remote village to buy a chimney

-thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life': put things in order

-question you still seek an answer to: why am I so hyper

-quality you take some pride in: heart

-way to blow off steam: physical activity (sport, triathlon...etc), outdoors activities, nature

-smell: pomgrenate mango, violet, barbecue

-exclamation when you are mad: I don't care!, whatever!

-lie you tell yourself or others: im invincible...its childish bias

-wonder found in nature all nature is a wonder. waterfalls

-tradition you have: seafood

-article of clothing or possession: bleached vintage blue jeans

[/QUOTE]

Mocha

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-superhero power: Time-traveling.

-technology that's now obsolete: TV's from the early-mid 1900's.

-human invention: PC.

-place to be kissed: The beach.

-pizza toppings: Cheese.

-person who makes you laugh: Robin.

-time of the day to wake up: The break of dawn.

-snack: Chips.

-spot to think alone: My bed.

-person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip: Dominican Republic.

-book: Eggs by Jerry Spinelli.

-time playing, as a child: At a park.

-body part: Eyes.

-question/observation about yourself - from someone else: How helpful I am.

-weather: Snowy, or a cloudless sunny day.

-memory with a family member: Dancing to 90's pop with my older sister.

-thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life': The discipline from a Catholic education.

-question you still seek an answer to: Is there someone out there who truly appreciates me?

-quality you take some pride in: My intuition.

-way to blow off steam: Music.

-smell: Cheap perfume.

-exclamation when you are mad: My reddened face, along with the words "W-What?!"

-lie you tell yourself or others: "It'll be done tomorrow, I promise."

-wonder found in nature: Hope, New Jersey.

-tradition you have: Watching fireworks over tall trees on the fourth of July.

-article of clothing or possession: My moon choker.

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
-superhero power
Advanced telekinesis or large-scale mind control. Power over matter/others.

Muscle cars from the 1960s and 70s.

-human invention
The world wide web. (Also, is there an 'invention' that isn't human??)

-place to be kissed
Lips.

-pizza toppings
Sausage and peppers.

My children.
My son: Daddy, what's a pirate's favorite letter?
Me: RRRRRRRR!
Son: No, it be the C!

I've always been an early riser. I prefer waking up at the crack of dawn when everyone in my house is still sleeping. I enjoy the peace and quiet before the daily rush.

-snack
Chips.

-spot to think alone
My front porch is my Fortress of Solitude. Company is welcome, but usually it's just me and a cup of java.

If my family is coming: a trip to Great Britain. I visited in college. My kids have heard stories, so they all want to go. Trying to save for it now.
If my family is not coming: I'd like to explore the interior parts of China. Chinese culture and history have always fascinated me.

-book-
On the Road, by Jack Kerouac

Army games, Nerf guns, riding bikes, anything sports-related.

-body part
Brains.

Nothing specific, but I admire it if I'm being an insensitive asshole and somebody calls me on it.

-weather
Ideal weather for me would be clear skies and 70 degrees, except at the beach (should be hot enough to swim) and in the mountains (should be cold enough to ski).

Vacations. Nothing specific. Just time spent traveling and having fun together.

I use a lot of things that I learned in school. Geometry, algebra, history, scence lessons... They all serve a purpose, even if we don't understand them the first time around

What can I do to become a better husband/father?

My strength. I don't mean physical strength here, but emotional. I have some pretty deep scars. I lost my best friend to cancer in high school (he was only 16), and the first true love of my life to a drunk driver when I was in my early 20s (she went out for a run and never came back). Both experiences taught me to weather the storm and realize that time really can heal all wounds, or at least make them manageable.

-way to blow off steam
Venting to a friend or working out, especially on a punching bag.

-smell
My wife's hair.

FUCK.

Everything is fine. It never is, but it sure is nice to think so sometimes.

-wonder found in nature
Human intelligence.

-tradition you have
Getting together with family on holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. I'm sort of ESTJ when it comes to holidays.

Clothing: my black belts. Possession: Japanese katana, a gift from my wife and in-laws. We teach martial arts together.

balloongod

MBTI Type
ENFJ
If I just joined, does this count as an introductory post? :bye:

Superhero Power: I want to fly... like the balloons.

Technology That's Now Obsolete: I strongly appreciate calling 800-numbers and talking to humans.

Place to Be Kissed: On... on me, or like, on top of the Empire State Building? Either way, my lips and up against a wall. ;)

Pizza Toppings: Cheese and sauce, motherfucker. I'm from New Jersey, where real pizza comes from.

Person Who Makes Me Laugh: My boyfriend wins that one.

Time of Day to Wake Up: Early, but not specific unless I'm waking up to write for a few hours.

Snack: I'm going to take some fresh mozzarella, some fresh basil, some thinly sliced, ripe tomatoes and put them on a toasted baguette and drizzle them with olive oil and balsamic vinegar... and eat it all with a glass of wine.

Spot to Think Alone: I'll head to the library to hole up for hours, or go out in nature. Conversely, I'll go into the crowd in New York City, or go to a brewery and read alone.

Person or Place You'd Visit: I'd visit New Jersey where a lot of my friends and family are.

Book: How dare you. Don't make me choose just one of my children.

Time Playing, As a Child: Well, my friends used to show up to my house and tell me if I asked them to play cats they would leave.

Weather: I want everyday to be full of sunshine, but occasionally give me a few hours of sweet, sweet rainfall and big, loud thunderstorms.

Way to Blow Off Steam: I listen to loud music, go dancing, do drinking, or do all of the above at once.

Smell: I'm a candle hoarder, and I love many scents... but... favorite? The pine scented candles that pop up around Christmas time always get me...

Exclamation When You're Mad: -makes strained face and shakes fists in silence-

Lie You Tell Yourself of Others: I mean, I'm totally normal when I want to be.

Wonder Found in Nature: :heart: BIRDS & MINERALS. :heart:

Tradition You Have: I go into NYC with my whole family close to Christmas time.

Article of Clothing or Possession: For clothing, I'll pick my giant, blanket poncho thing that is like walking around all cuddled up. My favorite possession... I don't really know if I have one. I've been using my binoculars for birding a lot, and my new Tin Wicks candle, and my PS4 controller for Diablo 3. B)

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Place to be kissed? My hand. :p

Taibreah

-superhero power
Flight. I've always wanted to be able to soar up in the sky and above the clouds. This super power would make me feel so free. I'm reminded of a song now. Hehe

Typewriters from the earlier 1900s. I had one and it was the most treasured thing to me. It was unique and it will always hold a special place in my heart.

-human invention
The Internet. I sometimes wonder what would have become of my life, dreams, and goals had that not been invented, because it's seems everything revolves around the Internet for me now. I can see that as a good and a bad thing. But, overall, I am glad the Internet was invented.

-pizza toppings
Pineapple and ham, or pineapple and chicken. Yes, I'm one of those.

My best friend. Always know how to cheer me up too.

9:00 maybe. But, it just the normal time I wake up. I don't like to sleep in too much, it makes the day harder to get through and I'll usually go through the day with a bad mood if I wake up too late.

-snack
Pringles (chips). All sort of flavors. My favorites are BBQ, Sour cream and onion, cheddar, and ranch.

-spot to think alone
Probably my own room. But, if I'm out by myself, I would choose a nice quiet park to be alone with my thoughts.

I would love to go on a road trip throughout the US and Canada, especially if it were all expenses paid. Road trips are my favorite!

Playing alone with my Hot Wheels and other car toys, and pretending that I was a car.

Quiet, but observant.

-weather
I love it when it rains and could never be unhappy about it. Well, maybe if it got out of hand and started a flood, I wouldn't be too happy about it.

Road trips and other vacation type memories. I could go into great detail, but there are too many.

Typing without looking at the keys.

Are you serious? All of them! There are no answers to the questions I have. The only answers I get are meaningless clichés.

-way to blow off steam
Listening to Heavy Metal or playing a video game. Those are also some of the ways I boost my mood. So, it can work both ways.

-smell
I love the smell of the air when it's rained in the mountains and forested areas.

-wonder found in nature
The natural occurrences of our surroundings. Such as the formation of the Grand Canyon, the geysers in Yellowstone National Park, and the stalagmites of caverns.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
-superhero power
x-ray specs?
Telegrams! Long live Marconi
-human invention
the aeroplane or vaccines.
-place to be kissed
the cheek.
-pizza toppings
pineapple + jalapeno
Myself.
7am
-snack
Cucumber slices with lemon juice
-spot to think alone
My car.
New Zealand.
-book
The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
Probably just playing with my Lincoln Logs =)
-body part
My nose.
Easy to talk to.
-weather
65 and partly cloudy.
Hanging out at my great grandpa's house.
Grammar.
Is there a creator?
Kindess.
-way to blow off steam
Running or coloring in a coloring book.
-smell
Christmas trees or old books.
sweet and sour chicken!
I like chai tea
-wonder found in nature
Redwood forest
-tradition you have
When I get home from work, I take off my socks and shoes and plunge my toes into the carpet.
My rock collection

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting set of questions :)

-superhero power
Time travel

Audio cassettes (have ton of 'em from back in mid/high school, but nothing to play them on)

-human invention
Music instruments, specifically electric guitar and Fruity Loops lol

-place to be kissed
Neck, left side

-pizza toppings
Margherita

Youtube

Depends on how busy i am, usually sleep around 9:00 am and wake up two hours later lol - sleep deprivation? pfft myth

-snack
biscuits and hot coco/milk

-spot to think alone
my room (recently)

Friend in a little Greek island

-book
Waiting for Godot

I used to sit for hours playing with couple plastic soldiers and few cars, making everyday life movies in my imagination (Sammy still hasn't made it home after stealing his dad's old classic Buick. I think he finally made it across the borders. GL Sam!)

-body part
My right hand thumb. It has a slightly funny off angle.

Short tempered.

-weather
Spring's clear blue sky with the occasional extra fluffy white clouds, citruc-scented cool breeze. And Autumn's evening's rain on the roof of a classic car (they used to make them out of steel, rain would sound sharp and confident) been a while :/

I was 9 and my (only) brother was in senior high school. He was supposed to be studying hard, but snuck in the room and sat on the bed next to his studying table. He was listening to Pink Floyd's Welcome to the Machine. He looked at me for a second and asked "do you know who's this?". Said "nop". He raised the volume and we listened together for couple minutes before he threw an eraser at me. It was all fair in war and music! Pillows, books, clothes, audio cassettes flying across the room. Dad walked in and i got grounded for "disturbing the peace of my hard working bro". Dad didn't know my brother would leave the house the following year and never come back, yet.

If college you mean, I'd say "likelihood to talk to myself 90% of the time in English though it's not my native. My American history teacher suggested i try it back in 1st year, and i still talk to myself in English o_O good advice tho.

Why...

fixing stuff

-way to blow off steam
Generally, music. Recently, meditating or writing random comments on YT.

-smell
dictionaries

Cursing god (in my native language - very satisfying)

That i stayed cause everyone left

-wonder found in nature
clouds

-tradition you have
watch video game playthroughs (games i never play) when eating a meal

hoodies

I like that you specified you like to be kissed on the LEFT side of you next =)

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so

Tell me your favourite:

-superhero power
invisibility powers. :) i actually first wanted teleportation, but teleportation is too effortless, i may abuse it. With invisibility, i can travel around the world for free, I'll just turn my invisibility power on when riding a plane. :)

tamagochi? Haha. Because i think it doesn't exist anymore

-human invention
internet. Because it's really really helpful and useful

-place to be kissed
Always at the rooftop. :) i have a very romantic memory at the rooftop and whenever i wanted peace, i go to the rooftop. I wanna be kissed again in the rooftop

-pizza toppings
Seafoods :) I'm so sick of regular toppings like peperoni, mushroom, ham or whatsoever, i like seafoods toppings. Whenever i order seafood flavored pizza, i never could go wrong!

Awwwwww.. 😄 i really like someone when he makes me laugh. XD so it's a secret for now i guess. But ofcourse it's a friend :)

Perfect time is 10:00am because i can stay late at night and i can wake up late at the morning. More than that, gets my head ache

-snack
I like nuts! Every kind of nuts. Favorite one is spicy flavored pistachio nuts. Geez I'm craving right now.

-spot to think alone
Rooftop, and sometimes i like to go to the island near me like only 2kms and chill beside the lake. :) i think I'll go there and stop using my mobile phone today because i got lots of wonderful and awesome plans for myself today. :)

Ahhh! 😁 i met an enfj online and we've became real good friends for like a year now, i wanna go to europe! :)

-book
Bible is still the best. :) i have a little pocket bible i keep with me since 2008. :)

After school, but my best time is 4pm :)

-body part
I like my hips because i think it's sexy lol 😁

My old friends usually say I'm funny, weird, and smart

-weather
I like cloudy not so cold ❄ a little sunlight i guess, a little windy.. Ooohhh. And then I'll go to the lake near me and introspect geez. Perfect introvert moment

I miss my family actually. I got a big family. 1 mother, 1 father, 1 brother, 2 younger sisters. Well everyday is fun to be with them. We're a family of introverts so we don't always go out as a family. So we're always at home unfortunately. But well, it's always loud and fun inside. I love it when my sisters and i hangout and we make fun of our mother who's always angry at us for no reason. Hahaha. I'm so bad. But it's actually fun, it builds connection! Just hanging out and talking with my sisters the best :)

basic math, english language, some little programming basics

-question you still seek an answer to how can i keep becoming the best version of myself?

Being strong 💪 than others in handling problems. Like i noticed others who just cry over their problem yet doesn't do anything about it. But i don't cry over it and try to analyze how i can fix it.

-way to blow off steam
Get out of the place and breath in, analyze if putting some emotions are worth it, and try to think how i can solve the issue without using my emotions

-smell
Flowers lol i don't have favorite smell, my bath soap smells nice i feel so fuckable

lots of fuck!!! And putas!!!

I'm fine.

-wonder found in nature
I feel so alive when i appreciate nature. I like appreciating nature a lot.. Some people just look at nature as if nothing, but if you will stop and imerse yourself, make yourself one with nature, it's amazing!

-tradition you have
Hmmmmmm. Well, going to church every Sunday. And that's one tradition i will never ever remove :)

Article like brand you mean? I'm not really the type who used to be picky about the brands but I'm more of what better suits me, what make me look good, what make me say, "oh geez i fucking look good here!!! I'll definitely buy this!" yeah more on looking good hahahaha! 😁

alabaster

Thanks for inviting me Cloud! I looove questions heheh

superhero power:

Reality Warping

technology that's now obsolete:

Typewriter

human invention:

Magnifying glass

place to be kissed:

Roller-coaster

pizza toppings:

Italian pizza only

person who makes you laugh:

Myself

time of the day to wake up:

When my battery's full

snack:

Sssmol cookies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

spot to think alone:

Shower, or during a casual walk in the park

person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip:

I leave my room only when forced by circumstances

book:

Trilogie des jumeaux

time playing, as a child:

Creating weird games and forcing others to play them.

body part:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) he
hehe

question/observation about yourself - from someone else:

question: Why are you so upset? response: I'm thinking

weather:

A temperature that doesn't interfere with my life

memory with a family member:

n/a

thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life':

Sleeping

question you still seek an answer to:

Why Trump

quality you take some pride in:

the ability to learn anything

way to blow off steam:

writing my thoughts down

smell:

soap

exclamation when you are mad:

n/a

lie you tell yourself or others:

I don't lie, I speak in facts

wonder found in nature:

the actual ability to perceive one

tradition you have:

error 404

article of clothing or possession:

my computer

Gypsy-Flux

Here goes...

superhero power
I used to daydream about having the power to create illusions. Like, making people see and experience things that are not really there.

technology that's now obsolete
Encarta?
Not necessarily my “favorite,” I just remember using the CD when I was little

human invention
music

place to be kissed
Side of neck

pizza toppings
Peppers and black olives

person who makes you laugh
My dog (not a person but whatevs)

time of the day to wake up
Winter: 7-8 am
Summer: 10-11 am

snack
Pocki (minimalism at its best)

spot to think alone
The shower or my room. I can’t think properly in public, too distracted by faces, conversations, noise…

person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip

Japan

book
If I have to pick one…
“El Hacedor” -- Jorge Luis Borges

time playing, as a child
Playing soccer in the rain.

body part
on the opposite sex? – big soulful eyes…

question/observation about yourself - from someone else
“hard to get to know”
(I never know what to reply to that one :rly???:)

weather
Mediterranean

memory with a family member
Hitting the road from Florida to California with father, brother, and the dog.

thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life'
Nuthin’

question you still seek an answer to
Can I ever come to love my instincts?

quality you take some pride in
Being calm, or so I’m told, which flatters me… (but inside I don’t always feel calm)

way to blow off steam
move

smell
books

exclamation when you are mad
At an inanimate object: “fucking shiiiiit!”
When I stub my pinkie toe: “Fffffffffffff……….”

lie you tell yourself or others
That people don’t like me because I’m not as gregarious as others… maybe

wonder found in nature
I’m fascinated by animals in general. I’m one of those people who smiles stupidly when I see dogs being dogs or cats being cats.

(The other day a pug was wiping its face on some random guy's backpack in the bus--it was raining-- I was the only one who noticed and I'm sitting there smiling like an idiot)

tradition you have
none

article of clothing or possession
ocarina

Serendippopotamus

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7

Tell me your favourite:

-superhero power --

Well, my actual "superpower" is the power of escalating people's random goofiness such that people always feel comfortable around me. I consider this to be my superpower :p But in terms of actual superpowers, I reckon the best one would be to go inside other people's minds like Granny Weatherwax when she Borrows in Terry Pratchett's books.

Probably the telephones with the circular dial mechanism. I had one as a kid and I loved it. Or maybe typewriters, they're fun.

-human invention

LIGO (searches for gravitational waves) and the LHC (searches for subatomic particles)

-place to be kissed

I was really intrigues that about 50% of people interpreted this as "where you would like to be standing when you are kissed" and 50% interpreted it as "which body part do you like to be kissed on". I went with the latter and my answer is, the neck :D

Well my *favourite* person who makes me laugh is definitely my husband. Louis CK the comedian had me in absolute hysterics the other day as well though so I'll mention him.

Chocolate! Always.

-spot to think alone
My front garden where I have a little plot of native plants and herbs and a bushland across the road. I like to sit there with a pot of tea and draw.

[QUOTE -person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip [/QUOTE] Russia. At the moment anyway... it changes! I want to go everywhere.

too many to mention but my favourite authors are Madeleine L'Engle, Ursula LeGuin, Terry Pratchett and Robin Hobb.

-body part
hahaha such a random question... probably my arms or my boobs...:D

It was reported to me that someone said "She's the coolest person I know". Also, "You're so confident" and "you inspire me" because these show me that how I look to other people doesn't match the social anxiety I often feel which leads me to think others are probably just as confused about life as me and it makes me more confident in the end anyway! :p

basic arithmetic.

So deep... maybe like "do I have free will?" or "why is there suffering?"

-way to blow off steam
Running until I die.

Peaches, nectarines, lemons or limes :) Or rain smell.

Blast!

I'm not scared. (Enneagram 6 hahaha)

-wonder found in nature
too many again! Everything! The night sky, I love watching the way water behaves, light weaving under the water, mountains, my chickens... large trees. Those are the first ones to spring to mind.

-tradition you have
Painting/dying eggs at Easter - it's an Eastern European tradition, my mum's side of the family is from Latvia originally.

Well I have these great thigh high brown leather boots that I love a lot. I also like my wedding/engagement rings a lot for obvious reasons. And I really love my set of chalk pastels in a wooden case :)

I had fun answering these questions, thank you :)

Serendippopotamus

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
H
I’m fascinated by animals in general. I’m one of those people who smiles stupidly when I see dogs being dogs or cats being cats.

(The other day a pug was wiping its face on some random guy's backpack in the bus--it was raining-- I was the only one who noticed and I'm sitting there smiling like an idiot)

I am the same!! I love animals and I especially love watching my chickens bocking around the yard.

Secret Squirrel

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-superhero power
Teleporting, always has been and will be. As a kid I wanted to travel across the whole world, and I knew this would be the easiest way to do it. (Aside from my fantasies of using it to save the world of course.)

-human invention
internet, and airplane-quick and efficient traveling

-pizza toppings
Spinach and mushrooms

Donald Trump

Whenever I feel like it

-snack
Cookies, especially macadamia nut and chocolate chip, and cinnamon rolls

-spot to think alone
Anywhere that is nice and quiet really. It could even just be a quiet stroll in the park.

I would love to go anywhere in the world, but definitely China first since that's where my friend is right now- and might as well try and learn mandarin while I'm there ;).

-book
I am number four

not as oblivious as I look, maybe even quite perceptive and insightful...but still in my head and space off a lot

-weather
not too sunny, not too cold, just right.

Way too many to count

My ambition

-way to blow off steam
video games, relax

-wonder found in nature
The world is filled with marvelous sights. Way too many to choose.

Last edited:

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Tell me your favourite:

-superhero power

My fave trio are Invisibility/Telepathy/Telekinesis. If I had to pick one it'll be invisibility, just because it's useful for several situations.

-pizza toppings

Pepperoni or these days Margherita, at one point when I was younger it was Ham and Sweetcorn though.

Just any of my friends to be honest.

Waking up at night for sure, day is over, I can do whatever I feel like for a while and everything feels relaxed.

-spot to think alone

Anywhere as long as there's no one to disturb me.

When one of my friends said she thought I'd fit being a lawyer. I was so taken aback but I wish I asked why now.

-weather

I loved rain during my secondary school days. Still do but not as much.

When will I sort my life out? lol

Not getting bothered when people attack me. I like feeling nothing while they get worked up.

-way to blow off steam

Taking walks with music on.

-smell

Hot food tbh.

Me? Exclaim when mad?

Everything's fine.

-tradition you have

Cleaning up during weird times of day.

My laptop.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
- Superhero power

Noclip.

- Technology that's now obsolete

SONY Walkman.

- Human invention

Printing.

- Place to be kissed

Under the full moon, near a bonfire, surrounded by woods.

- Pizza toppings

Pepperoni, Olives, Garlic, Jalapeno, Mushrooms.

- Person who makes you laugh

My close circle.

- Time of the day to wake up

Blind of the morning or noon, or afternoon... I don't know.

- Snack

Chocolates. Nutella. Peanut butter. I wish I could live solely based on these, but it's not possible.

- Spot to think alone

Anywhere quiet, but my room also helps.

- Person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip

There's this girl who I feel intimacy towards... Or, my close circle. As for place, woods or Camden Town, it's been too, too long since I have last seen UK.

- Book

Kind of a lot to name, I'll skip.

- Time playing, as a child:

Anywhere with anyone who'd acknowledge my leadership back then. Based on my personal observations, I was an ENTJ during childhood. A kid ENTJ, yes, I know, it's awful.

- Body part:

Hips don't lie, but why pick honesty when brain can be magnificently deceptive?

- Question/observation about yourself - from someone else

Sensitive psychopath.

- Weather

Summer night.

- Memory with a family member

Travelled 4 museums in a day with my aunt when I was a child. That day is amongst one of my most vivid and happy memories. I saw a sculpture of Medusa that still astonishes me.

- Thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life'?

Chess, I suppose.

- Question you still seek an answer to

My own self.

- Quality you take some pride in

I can touch my nose with my tongue.

- Way to blow off steam

Being strategically passive-aggressive.

- Smell

Trees. Books and there is this girl I mentioned. Hers.

- Exclamation when you are mad

Death stare in contrast with a velvet tone when speaking.

- Lie you tell yourself or others

Hard to answer, but if I had a solid answer, it'd be easy to recall.

- Wonder found in nature

All.

- Tradition you have

Disappearing in the night in a god awful hour with my headphones on. I just melt, fade away.

- Article of clothing or possession

Vests.