• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Name your favourite INFJ.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh hmm, that's possible..

Do you know of a source for the INFP theory you could message me? I'd really like to look into this further.

I'd say a good way to start is to look at personalityjunkie and read his profiles there, not should be the only source but when I first read profiles I had referenced him a lot. He seems to do the types justice there.

If you have more time read Simulated World's profiles here. His INFJ one is so mind blowingly interesting. I think his profiles are now being taken for granted which is quite unfair imo.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My favorite INFJ is [MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION]. :yes:

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
God I hate Bob Marley. That'd be my least favourite INFJ by a long shot.

Hmmmm my friend Justin, or in terms of celebrities probably Lars Von Trier ❤️

Kasia93

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some people type Carl Jung as an INFJ rather than an INTP. If that's so, then he takes the prize.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Impossible to confine myself to one superlative when discussing INFJ's:

Anything Machine Man.

Marius.

I started using this site initially because of the amazing insights offered by [MENTION=7111]fidelia[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6275]the state i am in[/MENTION].

If [MENTION=7842]Z Buck McFate[/MENTION] was giving a lecture on "The Back Label of Shampoo Bottles" I would gladly pay for a ticket, knowing SOMETHING of great value would be imparted.

[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]!

[MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION]

(Know I will be back to post more as they come to mind...)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Impossible to confine myself to one superlative when discussing INFJ's:

Anything Machine Man.

Marius.

I started using this site initially because of the amazing insights offered by [MENTION=7111]fidelia[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6275]the state i am in[/MENTION].

If [MENTION=7842]Z Buck McFate[/MENTION] was giving a lecture on "The Back Label of Shampoo Bottles" I would gladly pay for a ticket, knowing SOMETHING of great value would be imparted.

[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]!

[MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION]

(Know I will be back to post more as they come to mind...)

Yay! :laugh:
I did read lots of fidelia's and fia's post with tiny conspiracy theory that they were the same person but overtime it went away lol. Great posts though! Although sorry other INFJ's I kind of skimmed over you and went to like sticky's primarily as a new member.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is the INFJ appreciation thread where we name names!
Who's your favourite INFJ?

I'm posting here in case ya'll needed help spelling my username.

Good day.

KitchenFly

edward witten

297f1e1cddf8171710b9cd90c4182c70.jpg

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
tumblr_my4qk0J1cn1s1l8eoo1_500.jpg

Yeah, you all knew it was coming. :D

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=27495]Punderstorm[/MENTION] : Bowie's an INFJ ? Not saying it's not possible, but he seemed very overt for an INFJ : I mean, apparently, the guy had a bed in the middle of his living room to have sex or watch people have sex (sometimes with his own wife) and vice versa. That's very Bohemian for an INFJ imo. I'd type him as an ENFP.

Almost forgot, my runner up : Carl Sagan ! The man with the best haircut in the galaxy :

CarlSaganB.jpg

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION], and a lot of INFJs on Facebook! I've been really active in the groups.

- - - Updated - - -

David Bowie!

I always thought he was ISFP.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For musicians I think could be INFJ

Stevie Nicks
Jim Morrison
Marilyn Manson (although he is dichotomous by nature and I think he can flip between INFJ and ESTP so fluently that it is difficult to discern which is the shadow type)

thecurtaindrop

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am OBSESSED with Cate and Rooney. I really like Carey Mulligan as well, and of course JK Rowling! It's strange - I've always felt an inexplicable sense of identification with them, and I google their types only to find out they are INFJs :) It all makes sense.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Emma Roberts

Emma-Roberts-Outside-Today-Show-in-NYC-2.jpg

Benedict Cumberbatch

ak1.jpg