• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats your favourite song as a child?

gocat

MBTI Type
intp
A few of my favourites were frog song by Paul Mccartney, jealous guy ( Roxy music version) and a bit scary Haunted house by Bee Gees. My favourite song as a child though was the power of love by frankie goes to hollywood. This is a cool song Insomnia by Faithless.

Last edited:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I grew up in the 80s and 90s. These songs were favorites when I was little:

Voices Carry by Til Tuesday
Good Enough by Cyndi Lauper
We Built This City (cringe) by Starship

When I got bigger, it was typical 90s moper rock I liked

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The first song I can ever recall being a favorite (I was like, 3) was this song in Fraggle Rock, in the episode where Gobo Fraggle accidentally almost committed genocide. And I still love this song.

Older child Me enjoyed Disney songs, broadway show tunes, Buddy Holly, pretty much all catchy 80s pop, and then unearthing Patti Smith’s Easter on vinyl in my basement (which I still own) led me down the punk rock rabbit hole.