• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My "new enneagram" site has reached the beta phase

the sentinel

Enneagram
almost a month ago i posted a thread talking about an enneagram quiz i made, and that there was a website in the works...

the website is now full-fledged ! 🥳

Link to site

there is a type assessment on the "Assessment" page​

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
almost a month ago i posted a thread talking about an enneagram quiz i made, and that there was a website in the works...

the website is now full-fledged ! 🥳

Link to site

there is a type assessment on the "Assessment" page​
It got my result correct so that is a good sign. So many of these assessments give me a wrong result.

Last edited:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oddly, the assessment gave me 8.

Type 8 - The Arbiter​

Assertive, strong, uncompromising. Feels the need to be treated fairly. Is tactical, logical. Observes and responds to power structures. Often physically able as well. Doesn't allow themself to get hornswoggled. May be percieved as overly legalistic or confrontational. Is merry so long as is treated fairly, angry when shortchanged.

Probably wrong, although the following does resonate with my lived experience:

Healthy 8 - The Advocate Sees injustice and tactfully calls it out. Unafraid of potential backlash or disapproval. Stick up for their own rights and the rights of others. An effective and fair leader.

Unhealthy 8 - The Negativist Feels constantly usurped by others. Often resorts to somewhat sadistic fantasies or vengeance as gratification. Unnuanced, sees only war. Gets into repeated trouble with authority.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Got Type 1, but that's a big whiff. (Besides knowing my type with certainty for 20+ years and confirmed AGAIN with an official work test a few months ago, type 1 never appears higher than slot 5 or so on my rankings.)

the binary answer questions didn't help; sometimes neither answer fit / no room for nuance.
There were also 5-6 questions I wasn't sure what was being asked for. The language needs to be clearer.
Long story short, not all the questions seemed to target what you were probably actually looking for.

I also laughed out loud when you asked if symbols were valued higher than words.
You do get that letters/words are just symbols as well, right?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah, I'm unclear as to how a preference for buying organic foods has fuck all to do with personality type. And I still think I'm a 9, albeit with a strong 8 wing I lean into quite a bit.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
yeah, I'm unclear as to how a preference for buying organic foods has fuck all to do with personality type. And I still think I'm a 9, albeit with a strong 8 wing I lean into quite a bit.
Thank god you're not clear, your organs would be cooked by the sun with out your opaque protection of only semi translucent skin.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank god you're not clear, your organs would be cooked by the sun with out your opaque protection of only semi translucent skin.
Darn it, you are REALLY hell-bent on ruining HG Wells' "The Invisible Man" even MORE for me, aren't you?
(And that's after the whole bit about not being able to see if your retinas are transparent.)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Darn it, you are REALLY hell-bent on ruining HG Wells' "The Invisible Man" even MORE for me, aren't you?
(And that's after the whole bit about not being able to see if your retinas are transparent.)
It makes me sad too. Brennan Lee Mulligan got me with the retinas bit. I steal it for my dming all the time now. Like a thief. Like a Baggins. Like The Cubbies. Also depending on the kind of invisibility we're talking about you'd be ablle to see food digested in mid air, you'd essntially be a gelatinous cube but person shaped. I suppose if you covered yourself with white make up like in the League of Extraordinary Gentleman, but no...that would likely just depress you further.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well met Cousin, I am a Daywalker.
Lucky. I’m so jealous of the ones that can tan and enjoy the allure of red hair. I’m such a freak and it sucks having genes that are a literal evolutionary disadvantage. I wanna be black. Like the Lou Reed song

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tried taking the test but it wouldn’t advance beyond question 2.

Suggestion to review the colors. Often the text is hard to read (white against orange, for example)

Look forward to taking the test…

the_sentinel3

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Got Type 1, but that's a big whiff. (Besides knowing my type with certainty for 20+ years and confirmed AGAIN with an official work test a few months ago, type 1 never appears higher than slot 5 or so on my rankings.)

the binary answer questions didn't help; sometimes neither answer fit / no room for nuance.
There were also 5-6 questions I wasn't sure what was being asked for. The language needs to be clearer.
Long story short, not all the questions seemed to target what you were probably actually looking for.

I also laughed out loud when you asked if symbols were valued higher than words.
You do get that letters/words are just symbols as well, right?

[old acc got lost]

i changed up some of the questions between the time you wrote this and right now. but i will not add a neutral button since people will not look inwards, they will say neutral on things they dont know right away.

i am working on making the questions more clear.

in my mind symbols are not words, but i guess maybe everyones different.

the_sentinel3

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Type 8.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no, just counterphobic 6. Power structures are a 6 shtick. Some questions could relate to more than a single type, I hope that was being accounted for.

Saying "having researched in ennea for one year" doesn't give credibility. If anything, it takes it away.

this test is not designed to conform to mainstream literature. the 6 you see in your head is not the 6 i see. between your response and now, i changed the questions to be less vague.

the_sentinel3

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Tried taking the test but it wouldn’t advance beyond question 2.

Suggestion to review the colors. Often the text is hard to read (white against orange, for example)

Look forward to taking the test…

must be a rare glitch. nobody else has mentioned it. the test questions do take a minute to load, maybe it froze.

still working on graphic design.