• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let me guess your personality type?

á´…eparted

passages
NF=1;NT=4;SP=-4;SJ=-1

Te=1;Ti=-2; T = -1
Fe=5;Fi=-2; F = 3
Ne=-1;Ni=3; N = 2
Se=-3;Si=-1; S = -4

Looks like NF, strongly favoring Fe and Ni with Fe being the highest. Again, the temperament questions seemed to get the wrong answer.

With tumblr being private, what happens if you try and run it against that. Does it say it lacks permissions?

I don't think that is an error IMO. When I take cognitive tests they almost always poop out NT temperment over NF. i am just highly EJ favoring; temperments dont work well for me.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
More and more I find that temperaments muddy the typology waters.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mine should be easy, [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION].

Typology Central Jung and Keirsey test results.
Fi > Ne > Ti = Si > Te > Ni > Se > Fe
(Finished at about 1:59 pm MST.)

I'm fairly certain I'm an introvert.

Social Media Test

NF=0;NT=5;SP=-1;SJ=-4

Te=0;Ti=3; T = 3
Fe=-8;Fi=5; F = -3
Ne=4;Ni=-3; N = 1
Se=-4;Si=3; S = -1

This is interesting. Using a dichotomy based approach, I would lean towards INTP. Looking at functions would lead me to believe INFP. You clearly prefer Fi over Fe and Ne over Ni which has me leaning towards INFP.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]

I'm pretty sure I'm an NFP, which you nearly confirmed with my test results:

I will say that I had a hard time picking between intuitive influences on that test, so that could be why I scored so highly on feeling and more ambiguously on intuition, because I am confident that I prefer Fi over Fe, so it's easier to identify.

Social Media Personality Test results for forum: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=cH4GtT23FC
Social Media Personality Test results for Facebook: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=RSkUTZXIE5

With this information, are you able to accurately narrow down my preferences for feeling vs intuition, and also for introversion vs extroversion? Does any of it give you more of a definitive lean toward Ne over Ni at all? Is it possible I am a socially withdrawn ENFP?

You look like you'd be an introvert to me based on forum posts in the social media test. I plan on adding introversion/extraversion questions to the Keirsey Jung test because what I've found is that I can't rely on the order of function preferences to reliably determine type (e.g. INFPs showing coming up as ENFPs, etc.).

rav3n

NF=-5;NT=8;SP=0;SJ=-3

Te=10;Ti=1; T = 11
Fe=-7;Fi=1; F = -6
Ne=0;Ni=6; N = 6
Se=-1;Si=-10; S = -11

Clear NT. Clear Ni over Ne and Te over Ti. So NTJ. Based on your scores, I'd say ENTJ but you didn't say whether you are an extravert or introvert which matters. I give that preference over function order dominance.
Yup, eNTJ where I'm outwardly focused but not necessarily socially focused. Relative to the dimensions of the extraversion/introversion factor for the Big Five, I'm seriously heavy on assertiveness and low on sociability.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. Take the TYPOLOGY CENTRAL JUNG AND KEIRSEY TEST. Please let me the exact time you took in UCT and the result it gave you including the function ordering (so I can find the line in the report) 2. Tell me if you believe you are an introvert or an extravert and why Don't stress about the result the test provides. The test is imperfect and I'm working on improving it. What I'll do is pull the raw results and make a few observations/suggestions to help you narrow it down. I'll do my best to keep up with this but realize I get very busy at times due to work and other commitments. Also, if you have more than 500 posts on the forum, you can also run the Social Media Test against your forum posts . Copy the URL for your results and paste them in this thread.

I am very much an introvert. I enjoy people watching and one on one interaction in moderation, but not interaction with groups. Being social, involved in groups, or near crowds is exhausting. I prefer to be alone or with one or two trusted others. Solitude is wonderful, doesnt get old and makes me feel well again.
social media test:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=xoeaVjpAXP

Jung/Keirsey: submitted for scoring at 01:57 UTC.
Result
Your personality type most closely matches that of
Rational
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
Ni > Ti = Ne > Te = Fi = Se > Fe > Si

skimpit

Hello, Highlander!

I started the test around 7:04 pm MST and finished around 7:25 pm. (I was multitasking.)

My results were thus: Si > Se = Fi > Te > Ti > Fe = Ne > Ni
A lot of these questions seemed obviously skewed toward one function or the other, but we'll see if that is reflected in my score.

EDIT: I almost forgot! I feel I am an introvert because I don't take the initiative to start conversations or keep them up. I prefer to interact indirectly, like by using a conversation piece, or playing a game (like Tic-Tac-Toe). I do like feeling like I'm part of a team, though, and I like arriving at decisions collaboratively if what I'm hearing from the group is good stuff. However if I feel strongly about what I think should be done, I lose patience with the dynamic and want to do things myself. I suppose everyone can be like that, though...

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You look like you'd be an introvert to me based on forum posts in the social media test. I plan on adding introversion/extraversion questions to the Keirsey Jung test because what I've found is that I can't rely on the order of function preferences to reliably determine type (e.g. INFPs showing coming up as ENFPs, etc.).

I actually find the function preference to be more accurate. MBTI's I/E, imo, if less about social introversion and extroversion and more about cognitive introversion and extroversion. For many people, they are the same/they align, but there are still many cases where they are not.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm interested in what the interpretation will be here because I get results like this a lot on function tests, [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]. My expected functions are always high, but invariably so is Si, and completely separated from those that are supposed to go with it:

INFP

Fi > Si > Te > Se > Ni > Fe > Ne > Ti

Completed at 3:29 AM UTC.

Extravert/Introvert: I have only questioned my introversion twice, and it lasted less than a day each time. Definitely am over that possibility now. How I would describe myself is extremely cognitively introverted, but just moderately socially introverted at most. What got me confused before is that social interaction doesn't drain me very easily, with the exception of one-on-one interaction with someone who isn't just the right match for that. However, I think it's because group situations don't suffer so much if I temporarily pull back when I need to.

It's that freedom of headspace I need and not as much freedom of literal space; I am uncomfortable if my access to it is completely taken away by outer demands. I don't have a great need to impact or change the outer world, but can be obsessed with my own actions and even perceptions being just right, much more controlling of that realm. I can be greedy for the space to think or imagine about what I want to, when I want to.

Oh yeah; here are my forum post results as well:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=XPLpO4nQJu

My Facebook would probably be useless here because I seldom make any verbal posts.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Can you tell me a bit more about the results? Function order. Type it said you were...

I had to retake it because I'd closed the window... the results made me giggle :laugh:

Te>Ti>Ni>Fe>Se<Ne<Si<Fi

ENTJ

I swear that I didn't try to answer all the questions all thinky... and I'm amused that it turned out that way!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually find the function preference to be more accurate. MBTI's I/E, imo, if less about social introversion and extroversion and more about cognitive introversion and extroversion. For many people, they are the same/they align, but there are still many cases where they are not.

It isn't more accurate though when it comes down to interpreting a test result. Too many people score very close on dominant and aux functions - so like you mix up ENTJ/INTJ or ENFP/INFP and mistype them. That's why I vs. E is needed.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It isn't more accurate though when it comes down to interpreting a test result. Too many people score very close on dominant and aux functions - so like you mix up ENTJ/INTJ or ENFP/INFP and mistype them. That's why I vs. E is needed.

True, but when you think about it I/E is also the least important dichotomy--all the same functions, very slightly different order. Any other dichotomy change would be mroe drastic. Knowing that you're an xSFJ, for example, is more useful and accurate that say, ISFx or INxP. :p

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Will keep up with this as best as I can. Busy day today

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NF=1;NT=5;SP=-2;SJ=-4

Te=4;Ti=1; T = 5
Fe=4;Fi=-10; F = -6
Ne=0;Ni=7; N = 7
Se=-6;Si=0; S = -6

Definite NT. Strong preference for Ni over Ne and Te over Ti. So clear NTJ. If you are an extravert, I'd say ENTJ. The one thing is that you prefer Fe over Fi which is inconsistent but might reflect the extraverted judgment generally.

Makes sense... I have always related more to inferior Fi than inferior Ti but just couldn't relate to the cold feel of many ENTJ profiles.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
1. 9:49 am EST

Result: ESTJ

Se = Te > Ne = Si > Fi > Ti = Ni > Fe

2. I believe myself to be introverted, but I can buy extraverted with the right argument. I believe ESTJ is not the proper typing however.

Edit: Big 5 forum posts results (results are near opposite): http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=8ufjWLq6oa

It's of note that the forum analysis does not seem particularly accurate in certain spots. For example, I traditionally score very low on openness. Also, for some reason overall agreeableness does not match up with the individual scales. Not sure what's up with that.

Edit 2: I believe myself to be an introvert because I tend to have a very low energy personality as my default state. I am not as excitable as the extraverts I've come across irl. Additionally, I am reserved and I look before I leap. ESTJ is a much better result for my younger brother than it is for myself (though I think he may be ENTJ instead). Overall, big five traits place me as introverted.

However, a contrasting point would be that I am energized by people. I feed off of other people's energies, as I naturally have less myself (whereas natural extraverts seem to generate it at will). It's then that I tend to really enjoy people with extraverted personalities. I also don't need time alone to "recharge" (though I'm alone often anyway).

Also, I am happiest when I am just living in the moment (extraversion, perhaps extraverted sensing), but doesn't happen all that often. Se is the happiest function in that regard imo.

By MBTI standards, this makes me extraverted. However, I think this view is inaccurate because it only looks at a single dimension of extraversion vs introversion, when in fact there may be multiple factors at play. Big five addresses this well for this dichotomy imo.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Start 3:45 pm utc end 4:13 utc

INTJ

Ni=Si>Te>Fi>Ne>Se>Fe>Ti

I think I am an introvert because I am okay with not being around people the majority of the time. Also I am not super proactive, or take initiative like I think an extrovert would, and I need time to think when making decisions.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NF=-4;NT=6;SP=-3;SJ=1

Te=5;Ti=8; T = 13
Fe=-8;Fi=-4; F = -12
Ne=1;Ni=4; N = 5
Se=-6;Si=0; S = -6

Clear NT. Ti is your highest score but then you prefer Ni over Ne (makes me wonder about the questions and differentiation between the two).

I think anyone that high on thinking generally would be a dominant thinking type and since you have a strong preference for intuition over sensing, INTP sounds right

Do you think the high Ni in my score might be an indication of ISxP or INxJ?

My Openness was also scored very high--is this correlated more with Intuition? Also, how do these tools analyze posts to determine Big 5 scores? Is there a particular algorithm that looks for frequency of certain words used? How does it really "know"?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This could be interesting!

1. I took the test at 16:54 UTC.

Results: INFP: Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Te>Ti>Se>Si

2. When it comes to I/E, I always score as an introvert on tests, but I'm not as introverted as it may seem. I don't like meeting new people, I don't initiate conversations and I don't like loud places. But... I like to spend time with my friends a lot, I'm that kind of a person who is there for those I care for 24/7 and I don't mind hanging out with my close ones at any time. I'm definitely not a loner, but it takes me time to open up and get use to other people. But once I get used to them, I can be very talkative and fun.

3. Big 5 score based on forum posts:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=M6h5SzJ7Gi